X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide - Archer 103 - The Science of Damage

Hello all,

After three nights worth of work I've created my most extensive guide to date. I saw that the archer guide hasn't changed in a while so I took up the large goal of trying to update and revamp it. After receiving the okay from [King] Sonder, the last person to make an archer guide, I have created a guide that I hope the community can make great use of. As per usual, I made a tl;dr at the end and hope you guys give it a read and tell me what you guys think.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?usp=drivesdk

Please leave any comments, questions, and corrections in the post or hit me up on the forums or in game with a pm. Good luck and do some damage!
    Last edited by SciSensei; 11-13-2017, 04:53 AM.
    Good Luck out there people!
    Guides have transferred ownership!
    Cost Allocation/F2P/Mini Class Guides 101
    Archer 103 - Learn how to Damage
    Defensive Gear Lesson 102
    Monster Usage Lesson 101

SciSensei ID: 2119936976

The old Archer guide that was stickied in this forum was quite oudated so I'm removing its sticky and replacing it with this one!

You can check the old guide here if you're interested!

Signature image courtesy ekichou.

Comment

Beautifully done. I thought I read somewhere that mastery weapons have a 45% proc rate though?
      Guild : #TheBeamMafia
      ID : 2046434395
      IGN : TBM \|/§åsø

Comment

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Sasorimo You are indeed correct, I meant the 30/20 Rates for Heart and the Conviction Bow. I'll have it fixed within 10~ish minutes of this post. Thanks for pointing that out for me.

Very informative and organized! Also really like your usage of the limi stickers <3 Not sure if it's intentional or something, but page 17 has nothing on it.
      Basically retired.

pfp by Cyanide

Comment

• Revolution
        Revolution commented
        Editing a comment
        Right under the Bonus Proc Rate Cheatsheet and above the Archer Defensive Gears/Procs there is nothing on the page between them, for me at least.

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Revolution I hope that fixed it, tell me if it worked or not if you could. Thanks again!

• Revolution
        Revolution commented
        Editing a comment
        It's fixed! Np np

Thank you so much for writing an amazing archer guide !

I really can’t believe it took 3 nights for you to write this large guide :O it deserves the sticky !
      UL IDs:
      ~
      VC ID:

Comment

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Crito , Would have been quicker but had to watch Thor and other things

Making God Ateam's work. Great job.
      Main: Lancer | Sub: Cleric
      Verdungo - Unison League

Temporarily Offline

Comment

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks a lot Verdungo for reading it!
        Last edited by SciSensei; 11-13-2017, 03:37 PM.

Nice guide I have one question though would it be ok to change the dream setup from 4 to like 5 or 6 Athena bows or is it not worth it?

Comment

• Savatar
        Savatar commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh really I thought 7 would be pushing it if not I just need to infuse them I think il just use the 4 mithra bows I spawned yesterday to finish and thanks il try it out next colo and if it’s really good il use it normally

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Savatar
        As you saw the numbers, at 7+ your DPS is even greater than 2 Damage UP bows on average since you proc more (granted the singular burst proc is greater with Damage UP). Make sure you infuse those Athena Bows because they are game breaking.

In case you didn't see it in the guide, Mithra Bows are not the greatest (they are 15%/5%) and are actually exceedingly bad in the Subslot; even then if you have Athena Bows I would highly suggest them in the Main Slot. I use the bow sets for pretty much everything, except putting a CB bow in Sub Slot for GBs (Since I don't have the possibility of Double proc on Fatal), and it is disgusting. Your cost efficacy is ridiculous, you can hit when other sad players are just waiting for cost, and the average output of damage is greater than the Mithra Bow.

Note: Don't Toss your Damage Up Bows away, since with enough Weapon Slots, as your proc rate approaches nearly 100%, the Damage Up Bows will be better since the odds of getting extra procs starts to diminish. It just so happens that for now (and 1~2 more slots) Almighty Seals are indeed Almighty.

• Savatar
        Savatar commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok thanks il go 7 instead then

I feel like you're over estimating how easy it is to get Lamia as f2p. Not only do you have to hope to get her in the flip cards but then you also need special reforge materials. Most of the time you're gonna end up spending gems, especially if you really do want them maxed infused. She is not so f2p friendly. Alice is still the best f2p monster, though you said Flora is second best to Lamia so she could be f2p friendly if you get orbs (some people get lots of orbs, others don't).

The mastery bows have been useful for 2 years now so the longevity is actually present. Granted, I would say to hold off since Ateam said that a new class is coming sooner or later but I just felt that saying it's short lived was kind of a lie lol. Also it's much easier to get medals now so when the next mastery bow to come out, based on how long this current one has lasted, I would say it could be worth it tbh.

It's nice to bring one utility monster if you have a party planned, but if you don't, I would bring as many utility monsters as you can. I'm a dolphin so I have the luxury of choosing but it is odd to me that you're even saying that whales need only bring 3 utility monsters. I always bring a cost giving monster or a planet monster (sometimes both depending on which set or what I'm doing) a karma monster, and a kismet monster (I use these as balance and purify), 1 monster that can heal, and 1 monster that can refresh. You never know what you're going to get when you go with random people so I like to be prepared. Sometimes monsters are game changers!

I kind of like that you put it in Google docs because it's easier to read there.

Thanks for all the math and percentages you have done and collected. Nice guide ^^

User ID: 2124694630

Comment

• Savatar
        Savatar commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you sure? My 340k f2p friend has 5 almost fully infused Lamia without spending any gems but I’m a whale and personally I think your bringing way too much utility there is a point to where utility becomes too much you should only need 3-4 really planetary ofc, karma, kismet, res, and refresh heal mons is unnecessary if it does not come as a bonus on mons don’t bother for ex petit Luka came with karma but as bonus also had a heal honestly most of the time you prob just going to use planetary so unless these kismet and karma are your stats or scroll mons that are your stats most of the time you will only need one but even then you will never need all of them I myself usually only use 2 monsters per event even when I bring about 4 utility
        Last edited by Savatar; 11-14-2017, 09:18 AM.

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Andromeda
        I know your concerns for F2P Players and greatly appreciate it (as a F2P myself). I'm a 350k+ (depending on what I want to wear) and I will have to say a few things regarding what you are saying.

1a. You are 100% correct in saying Alice is the easiest to get F2P monster, and is actually the one I was using multiple fully infused version of. I used her over Flora because though I lost a bit of damage, I knew eventually other monsters would scale, was hoping for a Lamia like monster to come out, and I really didn't want to farm 18 orbs per Flora (though I was definitely considering that option).
        1b. As a F2P, I'll tell you now, a full week to get 1~3 fully unlocked Lamias isn't that hard and I would say is worth gemming for as a F2P player. Gemming cards is 3 gems, if you get 1 (if you are lucky 2) Lamia(s) in the card phase you can just think about it as a 15 gem investment. 15 gems (Is 5 total Lamia) + a little farming = One 4/5 unlocked monster that gives the most ATK/MATK barring special events/gemmed monsters. You repeat this cycle twice so far and now you have a full set of Lamias. You don't even have to run the 40 AP, if you run the 25 you are more likely to get 3 stars which gives (nearly) equivalent card options as a 2 star 45 AP run. This means, a max Level archer could run 21 runs a day, over 150 runs throughout a week, and just invest 15 gems per 5 Lamias. Bonus: Often times the 9 card gemming will also help with the required materials. You will get your Lamias within a reasonable and cheap timeframe, I'd argue 15 gems for a Base (no +'s) 6622 ATK/MATK (not including the free 1000MDEF) is worth it any day; Especially considering the super difficult 35 cost monsters (8 more cost, wins GB, and has by far the most cost efficient stat- excluding hidden potentials) are only 6396/6396 in stats and require luck to get the stats you are hoping for. A regular Monster like Behemoth still requires 30 gems to get, with half of those gems you instead get the ridiculous stat stick that is Lamia.

2. I understand your thoughts on Mastery Bows, but I think the only bow that has been useful for 2 years now is the Healing Mastery. 5th Ring has been out for just over a year or so; So I'm not sure which mastery bow you are referring to but Conviction/Mastery Bows have only been nice for the past year; and even then I would argue only the Conviction Bow and Opportune Mastery (DA) are going to be used for a majority of the builds. I feel QW is now situational with the arrival of ToJ, and I in good conscience would not allow myself to recommend weapons that eventually become useless (even if it does take 1 year+).

3. I made a guide on monsters and I posted that a F2P only at minimum requires 1 utility. I said that whales can bring 3-5 Utility, but 3 is a good number, and I'd personally settle for 2 myself. I understand how you feel about PUGs because they can indeed be highly unreliable, but I'd argue that most whales could get away with a resurrection ability and a planetary as their 2 utilities; and if one is especially scared maybe a full PL/MR/Balance combination. Planetaries already give you some bonus, haste, and a broken passive, which accounts for cost recovery and ensuring game-changing monsters can be used; while Resurrection by itself is insanely powerful. If you brought MR on your bar and have a balance+PL monster as a utility, you'd be 100% set.

4. Thanks, I also like Google Docs since it allows me to edit my work if I get something wrong or have typos, which can happen even though I re-read my material before posting it.

5. No problem, I enjoy doing math for people.

Thanks for the read, I love that you took the time to address points that you felt were misleading to people. At minimum it shows me that you care about the F2P community and read my 30 page guide; which I truly, TRULY appreciate. It's players like you that make the UL community great and are part of the reason I make guides in the first place. It helps decrease misconceptions (both ways), it allows the player base to learn more information, and it is a great place to discourse differing ideals or mentalities. Thanks again Andromeda , I hope to hear from you soon so I can hear your thoughts on my point.

This is so well-organized *0*
      I love all the "But SciSensei..." Q/A's lol
      great job!

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

--

Icons 101

Comment

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Bevgebra
        Glad that you liked it. It's nice to always have you reading and posting about your thoughts for my Guides. Thanks for the compliments and support.

Unfortunately, I'm female.
      I would like to make some mild corrections to your piece. Feel free to discuss.
      Regarding your statement : "the ability to slightly live more in PvE, Mages are better since they can vamp". This is not true as high end PVE content is currently balanced around the idea of elemental defense. "Vamping" as you put it, has little to no effect on taking 90k to the face every other hit.
      In terms of monster suggestions, keep an eye out for future awakenings. Try to keep in touch with future events so you don't splurge on stuff that'll soon get outdated.
      Also, stat buffs are under-emphasized in your section. Flat stat buffs are possibly the most buff in the game, barring 8-stack Elemental.
      Mirage needs a 5/5 as if an entire CB carries it, you can eliminate an entire WOC and carry two Weaken Resolve.
      Purifying wind is useful, give it at least 4/5 PVE. It can instantly cure a Karma and the fact is PL / Heroic Spirit will not always be available. In PVP it is good for FL.
      Shooter’s defense reduction doesn't work on crystal, only the AP increase does.
      Dmg Up should go on armors only when possible. Unless you run full fatals, you should NEVER waste a bow slot on something like dmg up. You want to proc every hit, and throwing away two slots for a measly +14(?) ap up is less than optimal.
      Guard must be brought in Colo as an Archer, no excuses.
      FL archer should gear 8/13/5 and should just use trumpets instead if needed.
      Also, keep in mind 4th slot infuse is coming

I'll just fix this as well:
      I can present you the Dream Archer (for PVE) [For PvP it’ll be different]
      Offensive Gears: 1 Fluent Bow, 5x Almighty Seals, 2x Flight Testament [Mirage skill replacer as one of them]
      Defensive Gears: 1 Null Physical Damage Main, 2x DMG Up Constant, 2x Planetary Constant Rest Damage Down XL (All)

Sleeper.

Comment

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        HotMessExpress In my intro when I was trying to explain to people what classes are options and why you should play them, I couldn't think of anything better to say about why one would pick Mage over archer. Still feeling unsure of why, but thanks for your help

• Nemurerumori
        Nemurerumori commented
        Editing a comment
        The important factor about 4th infusion slot is that it will further skew the offense:defense ratio for majority of players in favor of offense, since people place a high priority on increasing damage.

This means that multi-hits like Archer and Mage will punch over the flat defense reductions by a good margin even more.

To put things into perspective, Archer was considered pretty underpowered until the Alice event came (Quetzelcoatl & Shinatobe were the only wind mons at the time), so archers were finally capable of fleshing out their ATK/MATK spreads and slingshotted to DPS. Back then, the offense:defense ratio was leaning far to the right and procs were far less dependable due to 5slot.

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Nemurerumori
        I know that, but I was wondering how that impacts my guide since I emphasize Damage as the priority, doesn't that mean my guide is in the right direction? Thanks for clarifying that for me though.

So if you had to choose between Sakura Tuning, Mirage, and Christmas/Halloween Surprise, which would it be?

Comment

• Savatar
        Savatar commented
        Editing a comment
        I’d say either Sakura tuning or mirage but I prefer mirage

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello turnipbutt
        It depends on the scenario. If for GvG none of your fellow BL has access to mirage, I'd go Halloween Surprise since it doesn't stack with WoC, if they all have Mirage then go Mirage since you guys can drop a WoC this way.

If you are FL, Mirage and Sakura Tuning are both nice granted Mirage holds an advantage since it has higher AP which is important for PvP.

For PvE content, I personally think it depends on Playstyle/what you want your slot to do.
        If you an attack replacement, Sakura Tuning.
        If you want to do more Damage for your main skills Halloween Surprise.
        If you want more damage on main skills but would like to kill off weak things while doing it? Mirage.

Many archers like Mirage, which I think is a real nice choice if you have the normal DPS archer build. I personally like having my attack be a mini EE, as such I personally use basic auto attack.

Replying here as the comment box is hard for me to read:

1. I know that high end PvE is based off elemental defense, with that said, if I don't give mages a reason for existing, who will? (I would definitely like a specialty that mages currently do that is amazing)

>Your job is not to validate mages, it is to make an archer guide. They are glorious CB supports on a side note.

2. I tried to make the monster suggestions as general as possible. That's why I listed monsters based on categories to hopefully not get outdated too quickly. If that is unclear, maybe I'll re-read and check my verbage if I made an error; if you are referring to my F2P choices though I will add and update as necessary. I feel that the F2P area is easier to adapt to and a quick under 30 minute fix/write-up. With that said, I could be wrong but I'll try to keep things up to date there; thanks for your concern and please do tell me if my verbage of catagories is unclear and require a slight rewrite.

[Verbage is not a word. Verbiage would be the closest, but then it only refers to excessively technical phrasing outside of lay terms: Your guide is not this.]

You specifically suggested multiple Luxavians in a visual display. I'm suggesting the addition of a listing of other monsters that would be helpful. These would include reoccurring events such as those I mentioned.

3.Stat Buffs are indeed under-emphasized, so maybe I'll add a section for that or link to an existing guide while giving specific tips for archers. Thanks for that, I'll work on it soon.

Chill stuff bro.

4. True, It seems dumb of me to think of the individual when talking about GUILD Battles; I'll be sure to include that.

It depends on strategy. Ether exchange often takes up a slot for more viable abilities unless you plan on soloing the enemy FL.

5. I've heard mixed cases on Purifying Wind, but that point seems valid enough to grant it higher numbers, not sure about a 4/5 since that would imply I'd generally take it over basic attack, maybe a 3, we'll test the crowd and see how they feel.

You should take it over basic attack. Run a planetary that gives Elevate [EX. I use Tellus] and you will never run out of cost. Basic attack is at best later on used as an inefficient cost gain.

6. Forgot to add that bit about Shooter Testament, thanks for the reminder.

Chill stuff bro.

7. Not sure how I feel about damage up only on Armors, the average proc rate increase is not that great with a 6th/7th bow comparative to the constant Damage XL increases, even with double procs, except when talking about 20% sub slots, where the 7th weapon does overcome it; and I did include that tidbit.

Bow slots should not be used for constant skills unless you are double proccing every hit or it is a vast increase in damage [Fluent bow]. Currently this is not the case, even with 7th slot.

7 Athena Weapons is roughly a double proc in 1/3 attacks. You have not yet reached the threshold where you should start replacing. I would only agree to bring a constant bow under the circumstance of an archer wearing 5 fatal bows.

8. I personally use Guard for Colosseum and it does reduce Break Thrust/Rage Slash/Frenzy/etc Damage, so I think it could possibly warrant a must. I'll put it as a must and see how things change up over time.

Guard reduces all damage taken by 50%. Bringing it to Colo makes it easier for any healer to save your life. It exhausts more of the enemy's cost in killing you. It also

9. That FL archer cost allocation seems remarkably similar to some Offtanking Builds. Viable and works for multi-classes, granted it decreases DAMAGE and you know how much I like DAMAGE

Damage doesn't matter if you're dead. You can viably sneak off with very little physical defense [#40k] in most content, but the procs in armor are what will save you. [Unless rage slash l o l] If you want, it's probably possible to go 8/12/6.

10. 4th infuse is coming, but I'm unsure how to feel about that; does it really affect anything? (Please answer, other than more damage, I don't know what that means for me)

It means you need to save any extra bows instead of transmuting.

11. Btw, Dream Archer: I like that Defensive Set, I personally would go 7x Almighty Seals with Basic attack myself. I'd then equip DA/AoS/MR/Balancing since with Auto Attack and 7 seals my Bows give a 60.2% to double Proc, meaning every 4 seconds I get a mini EE; and over the CD of EE it essentially is equivalent to EE. I'll maybe add a section for &quot;Ideal&quot; Archer Set.

You didn't do the probability right on this. Nemurerumori an fix it for you.
      Sleeper.

Comment

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Mosaic
        1. True, but was just trying to point things out, at the end of the day even as a great support Archers are the star of the show there, poor mages (maybe 6th ring will be nicer to you)

2. Yeah, made a mistype of verbiage, generally means wordiness, which I definitely am guilty of, and I guess phrasing would have been the more correct term. I put the Lamia's as reference to my Monster Guide.; which was referencing reoccurring events that happen at a consistent basis. You said future events, but I'm unsure which ones, I know that the bride event is currently occurring but I'm unsure how often her event would occur so I'm currently sticking with the safe Ordeal/United Offense Monsters, which I did reference, especially in my Monster Guide post. Thanks again for the concern, and I'll keep updating the list as necessary.

3. Cool beans. Added already, check out the validity for errors please ; didn't see any guide specifically reference it so I added it with my usual blurb.

4. Yeah, I wrote about that and fixed as necessary, seems good to me thus far unless you feel I need to make more changes.

5. Updated score though still can be debated. I'd argue on the point that Basic Attack isn't inefficient considering even with a single CDR Athena Boost, You could run both DA and AoS and still have time for Attack for some bonus damage, gaining cost, without interrupting your Attack cycle.I find your points on Purifying Wind valid, but with that said I still think Basic attack is a nice skill and still does what it needs to do. As a F2P I don't have any Planetary, though my cost upkeep is still fine enough without it (though it still could be better). Also, don't really want to use up a bow slot for the Mech Bow. I do see your points though, and have increased the score on PW (subject to change, especially if they add even more debuffs).

6. Cool beans, thanks again for the reminder.

7. I agree it is indeed nicer on the Armor slots, though that stuff is definitely harder to get. Like we both agree, Damage Up Bows are nice if a person is only running Fatals, but unless running 20% subslot bows I don;t think even with double procs the numbers add up to the Damage Up increase. My math could be wrong though, so I shall wait to see how the numbers pan out.

8. I don't disagree, I personally use it as well, and I agree with the mentality a dead archer has 0 dps. Its just with the right RNG, and the correct armor sets, some people like having the chance to instant reflect kill 3 archers if they HB Mirror Guard and get a proc on themselves. I personally also enjoy guard but I'm not restricting people to have fun with hilarious builds.

9. I already made the changes to FL archer and agree with the viability (and it definitely is the better FL set). I was just pointing out my love for damage as a mini joke to my points throughout the guide. I prefer the full damage Archer for BL/PvE though obviously, since FL archer is not as common-which was also stated. I wrote a full guide explaining to people why procs are far greater than stats and linked it as well so definite agree, tell me if you can live with the FL Archer section I fixed earlier today.

10. I never brought up transmutations throughout the guide, you think I should? I don't have all the numbers for that but I'm sure I can look it up and compile something if people feel it is relevant.

11. Checked the math again and checked with Nemu, if 2nd proc worked the way single proc worked my math would definitely be correct, but due to hidden math (that I might start investigating) it doesn't work out that way in reality. Seems like I got some testing to do and even then there are other factors at play for Double Procs, if anything though the numbers on double procs is drastically lower than expected, as such it could even give more credence to the earlier point on Damage XL having more value than non 20% sub bows. MATH needs to be done~!

Thanks for the comments, hope to see the follow up soon!

Thank you for making such an awesome guide. I started as a mage and switched to archer in the last 6 months.

I have a question with bows. I have 1 Athena, 1 Mithra, 2 Miku XXL, 1 Valk XXL, Halloween, Candy bow, and several other Fatal XL bows. I know that the Athena should be main but should I keep using the Mithra bow in a sub slot or infuse the 2 Miku bows?

Comment

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Kalannar97 Thanks for reading the guide.

Looking at your bows specifically, though Mithra's are indeed better in main and Athena still works well in Sub, I'd still use the Athena in mainslot due to how powerful it's proc is. Other people may disagree, and as long as they have a valid reason, that's cool by me, given your bows though, I'd mainslot that sucker.

Before I can give you advice on whether you should put Mithra in sub or whether or not to infuse, the one thing I need to know is how many proc weapon are you currently running. Depending on the % chance of proc'ing and getting something good, it will affect my decision on whether or not the 5% sub is okay and possibly useful.

• Kalannar97
        Kalannar97 commented
        Editing a comment
        SciSensei

What I usually run is:

Almighty Seal XL - main, Fluent, Shooter XL, 2x or 3x Fatal XXL, the rest fatal XL with replacement ability options.

Bow of Halloween, Chocolatier's bow (never use Sniping Sense) Assassin's Bow

My Fatal XXL bows are 2x Miku and 1 fully infused Bow of Bryhildr

I have a fully infused (sad, I know) Ebon Bow damage up XL that I don't use much right now and no other attack up bows.

Everything else I have is fatal XL except for the shooter test L from UO.

I do have 1 30 cost Assault Mastery (Waltz) but I haven't even started to augment it yet.
        Last edited by Kalannar97; 11-15-2017, 12:08 PM.

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        Kalannar97

It's okay not to have both Damage XL bows, just pretend that you intentionally took the -7 AP for increased at-least-1 Proc Chance. Though it may not be better on average, since you have good luck you went this route ;D

With that said, looking at your bows, with the Almighty Seal and three XXL bows, your at-least-1 proc rate is already at a solid 64.2%. Since you will use your Assassin's Bow for Mirage (It has great use and versatility in both PvE and PvP), your at-least-1 proc rate goes up 69.6%. Since you will use the Fluent Bow and Damage UP XL bows, yout have 1 more slot for your 8th bow.

The question is, Do you want more consistency with an extra FT bow? Or do you prefer the (exceedingly small) chance to get a useful Double Proc? With another Fatal XL your at-least-1 proc chance goes up to 74.1%, while with the Shooter Testament turns your at-least proc rate to 71.1%. I could see the argument go either way; in essence the question is do you think a 3% increase in consistency is worth a well below 0.75% increased (can't give you an exact number since double proc rates are complicated and the full equation is still unknown) chance to make a double proc matter.

In summary, 7 of the 8 bows you will be using are Almighty Seal (main), Assassin's Bow (mirage), 2 Fatal XXL bows, Fluent bow, Damage Up bow. With your choice on another Fatal XL or Shooter Testament. It's really your choice and whether or not you feel lucky ;D

One thing that stands out for me,

Originally posted by SciSensei View Post
      Q/C:“But SciSensei, I MUST HAVE A UNIQUE ATTACK REPLACEMENT ABILITY! STRAIGHT SHOT >>>BASIC ATTACK!!!1!!111!”
      DRAGON ASSAULT -- I MEAN STRAIGHT SHOT SUCKS

*death glare*

IGN: FN || Leaf ID: 2042811095

This Is How You DO Play Lancers

Comment

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        LaconicLeaf I hope you enjoyed it, seeing a Straight Shot is like seeing a Dragon Assault, except Dragon Assault is even higher cost and straight shot just lingers there for a few extra seconds. Most of the ordeal weapons, like you have said in your guide, are pretty bad: Straight Shot, Dragon Assault, and Prayer are all sad times, at least Wizard's strike and Intrepid have their use/niche,.

Thanks for stepping forth and make this guide! Me, was a Ex-Guide Archer (And probaly a trash one) wanted to say Thanks to you! Good luck mate!

GS: 315K
      (Signature is updated ever month)
      Reached level 150 on 01/14/2018

Comment

• SciSensei
        SciSensei commented
        Editing a comment
        [King] Sonder

Thanks for checking it out, and your guide was solid; it had a good number of points that were useful for consideration. I'll try my best to keep up the guide!

• BlueDragonSonder
        BlueDragonSonder commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem my friend! I glad that my guide helped you a bit ^^
    Working...
    X