• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SciSensei
    started a topic Guide: Unison Monsters and How to Use Them

Guide: Unison Monsters and How to Use Them

Hello UL Community,

I'm SciSensei, coming back with another lesson on the basics on how to use monsters. I created this guide since I have spent quite a lot of time trying to explain to new players how and when to use monsters at the right time for the right purpose. I hope that this guide will help newer or uninformed players on how to use monsters efficiently throughout all the different forms of questing. For the more seasoned players, I hope that this guide could be a useful tool that you use to help guide new members, new friends, and new players in the game that is Unison League. As per usual, I put in a tl;dr at the end who are lazy. Please feel free to comment, add suggestions, or pm me with questions/corrections that I need to make.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Hope this could be useful to some, hope you learned something, and good luck spawning people.

• Nemurerumori
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure, but 2 star is 40% reduction. 2 dark/light is 30%.

• Exifea
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to necro, had to dig this up after a confusing uni battle loss. Are weakening values for Time/Star the same as Light/Dark?

• Faust
    commented on 's reply
    SciSensei -

While making new accounts I've noticed a few things. Some were already common knowledge but anyways...

On 'Auto' less proficiency is received, unless you kill the boss. The first quests are something like: 7 Auto/147 Boss Kill proficiency.
    So for (normal/easy) quests, to be sure that you get the proficiency from the boss, throwing a Unison will get you the proficiency.

I haven't yet tested it in stronger areas but I've done things like auto 4 guys, use 1 to kill all the enemies and the boss, and then quickly Unison on one of the guys that was on Auto.

The result has been that my active player receives minimal proficiency, often as low as the Auto players(assuming I stopped them from joining Unison), and the player(s) that Auto'd but threw Unison got full proficiency.

So while the proficiency gained from things like augments and reforge is meaner, if someone throws Unison, best to join in, I guess.

For harder normal quests where it takes multiple people quite a few hits I'll have to check how proficiency gets distributed, but I believe throwing 5x unisons immediately before/after boss death will equalize proficiency(to the maximum) for the whole party.

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    Like Cthulhu said..
    Something like a Tyr or Elizabeth, or an inertial Force/Balance would be pretty nice to ruin a guild's day. Bonus points if you Loki (Hit all confuse) and they have no removal.

• Cthulhu
    commented on 's reply
    Or balance/karma if u can somehow survive for the revenge kekeke

• kyocrisis
    replied
    Nice guide, mostly all common sense for (many but not all) longtime players.

Very useful for newer/intermediate players.
    A+

One thing I might mention is particularly when/what to uni in GvG. Sometimes you want to uni before cb, othertimes you don't. Sometimes you want a high damage uni to get to cb others a buff will be better. Especially knowing to debuff after the enemy wins uni if you manage to survive.

Leave a comment:

• WhimsicalMemory
    commented on 's reply
    Chaz Well I never really care about the small passa at the start of reforge quests so joining and missing them has never bothered me xD Plus yea, AP discount meaning I can usually get more runs in cause I'm not charged the entire 10-20 ap

• Savatar
    commented on 's reply
    I tested it from what I saw atk stance does work but def stance does not I will retest this a few times to make sure

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    HomuRun nah, though I do have a guild for all the smurfs....which just autoplay to victory/losses (for the daily gem). But yeah, they WU together to slowly level each other up, it's not too shabby ^__^

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    True Chaz , but doesn't give you an AP discount for more runs (greedy, but true). Making a party with a full group does maximize time and drops though, 100%.

• Chaz
    commented on 's reply
    Create party and begin quest. Don't let anyone join. Then you can auto safely. I honestly don't know why people are still just starting these quests and risking the chance of joining a quest in progress missing out on any drops from waves missed. I do all mine creating party and starting. Maximizes time and drops.

• HomuRun
    commented on 's reply
    SciSensei Wow, 5 accounts in total xD

Do you run your own guild battles, too? ;D

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    HotMessExpress HomuRun
    Exactly, you use the Duel Rooms with smurfs and see how the numbers work out. Friends also help as well ;D

• HotMessExpress
    commented on 's reply
    Weekend duel rooms are good for testing since you can know your target's defensive stats too
Working...
X