Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HomuRun
    replied
    This is a really useful guide. I had no idea matching colors was so bad in Guild Battles. I felt some of the wording can be a little confusing in the guide regarding this area, however, as opposed to when Nemurerumori just explained it here. When you say "Here are the delicious numeric values on how a Unison Attack works and how much damage it goes down by," it is not as clear to me this is to just win the battle for who goes first. I would actually like to know how the damage that the monsters inflict is calculated (including the Great Spirits), but I don't know how feasible that is to figure out just yet.

Leave a comment:

• HomuRun
    commented on 's reply
    Elemental defense avoids debuffs? Nice. I mean, it makes sense, but I didn't consider it before.

• Nemurerumori
    commented on 's reply
    np keep it up mate so i dont have to :-)

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the Info, I'll update it now.

Thanks for the numbers, I tried to calculate it on my own from previous guild battles, but only had enough data from the past 2 days and was not able to sufficiently get good, reliable data. I was hoping someone knew :3 Thanks for the information, I have edited the guide and made sure to include your name since it definitely saved me time and made my life easier. Please tell me if I have any other errors and thanks for your input and time!
    Last edited by SciSensei; 11-08-2017, 12:24 PM. Reason: And edited

• Nemurerumori
    replied
    I suggest you use the word "Mass Refresh" instead of "cleanse," as cleansing is more appropriate for stat debuff removal like Purifying Light.

Also, using more of the same element increases the reduction percentage. Using 2 is not always the best option for Fire/Water/Wind. 2 30UR Fires will still lose to a single Oberon due to raw score, for example. You will need a third here to reduce it enough to win the Unison Battle.
    (And yes, I'm referring to the spawn 30UR here which have significantly higher scores than farmable 30URs like Apollo and similar scores to 34UR farmables)

The way it works is there is a base 14% reduction for a 2-match (30% base for L/D)... and then an additional 10% reduction for every extra.

For Fire/Water/Wind:
    2 match: 14% reduction
    3 match: 24% reduction
    4 match: 34% reduction
    5 match: 44% reduction

For Light/Dark:
    2 match: 30% reduction
    3 match: 40% reduction
    4 match: 50% reduction
    5 match: 60% reduction

Also, you can reduce the damage of incoming unisons through:
    •Barrier effects (Mag/Phys Armor Up Constant & DMG Reduction Constant are 10% Barriers and work on incoming unison damage)
    •Element DEF (Monster Awakening potentials + head/body gear grant ele DEF. 20 Ele DEF = 20,000 DEF & MDEF and immune to debuffs)
    •AbP Down Armors (Granvia Shield exchange from Ranked Guild Raids)
    •Damage Redirects such as Loyalty, Devotion, and Counterstrike will successfully sponge damage off allies.
    •Damage Null effects (Aizen, Benkei, Light Athena, etc.)

Important note that Reflect does not work against unison damage. I have no clue if incoming AP buffs/debuffs work on receiving unison damage (like DEF Stance).
    Last edited by Nemurerumori; 11-08-2017, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for reading, This guide was actually made to prep for and as a reference point to a grander scale project that I will probably start working on soon >_>

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for taking your time to read it.

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    The amount of time I've spent explaining before each event is probably equivalent to the amount of time used waiting for 1 more ap before barely being able to run a quest.

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, Aug/Reforge is the one acceptable place to Auto, and it gets ruined by Uni

• Crystal
    replied
    Thanks for the guide! We appreciate the time and effort you put into making these )b^-^)b

Leave a comment:

• Bevgebra
    replied
    thanks for another helpful guide! all very useful info ^^

Leave a comment:

• Savatar
    replied
    That’s a pretty nice guide you got there I guess that does make it easier to explain to friends that choose to play the game instead of explaining for a long time since I’m busy

Leave a comment:

• WhimsicalMemory
    replied
    I get extra triggered when people uni during augs and reforges...especially when I'm auto-ing and my CPU matches and disgraces me ;______;

Leave a comment:

Working...
X