Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    HomuRun I test with My account and 4 extra accounts I have access to. (Guess who runs half ap whenever a level cap is increased? Granted I'm leveling them up as well )

For Great Unison, I'm unsure of the numbers but it seems to be based off the people who use the monsters, at a combination of their stats, and the AP does increase based off the level of skill. Hopefully Nemurerumori knows more about the numbers since I don't know the percentages for that.

• Exifea
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty sure 2 Salamanders will easily beat an Oberon.

• HomuRun
    commented on 's reply
    SciSensei btw, just wondering. how do you test? Do you use a friend or a side account?

• HomuRun
    commented on 's reply
    SciSensei Looks good

Nemurerumori So, your monster's damage only depends on your own stats and not others in the Unison, huh? Interesting.

What about Great Spirits? I imagine their AP increases with each level (except for haste), but whose stats does it use? I wonder if it is the whole team or just the characters who summoned that element (and if in the case of another Great Spirit being a supporter, it adds in stats for the supporting element.)

• Nemurerumori
    commented on 's reply
    ATK stance will be good to see if you can boost unison damage your way, yeah. I'm just trying to create a big AP gap so you can see if there's an obvious difference.

• Savatar
    commented on 's reply
    I’m you take more damage but atk stance also buffs your damage and def stance lowers your atk so if the def stance were to use a 100ap skill it would be 80ap so 100ap to atk stance atk stance makes does 125ap but with def stance it’s 100ap so I guess they would take the same but I may have messed up on atk stance ap though so il just do them separately instead of together

• Nemurerumori
    commented on 's reply
    I mean two people getting hit by unisons.
    ATK Stance increases how much you receive. DEF Stance reduces how much you receive.

So if you were to be hit by a 100 AP attack...
    the person using ATK Stance will eat 125 AP
    the person using DEF Stance will eat 080 AP

and the differences would be pretty noticable.

• Savatar
    commented on 's reply
    If ap damage worked on monsters if the monster hits at least 2 times the def stance would probally take the most damage than the other so il make it a single hit

• Nemurerumori
    commented on 's reply
    Can test stuff like having two people with zero defenses. Have one pop DEF Stance and the other use ATK Stance.

If the person with ATK Stance takes way more damage than the other, then it'd be interesting to see a Soldier tank unisons with DEF Stance from now on lul.

• Nemurerumori
    commented on 's reply
    You can just shove something simple in there like "Unison damage scales on the average of your ATK and MATK."

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    Nemurerumori That's what I always thought, but never got around to testing. Thanks for a resounding answer to that situation.

Do you guys think it's important enough to note as far as putting into the guide? If so, I'll edit.

• Savatar
    commented on 's reply
    I’m pretty sure ap buffs/debuffs work il test it Friday to make sure

• Nemurerumori
    commented on 's reply
    It calculates based on the average of your ATK and MATK stats, then defense and element defense subtracts from it.

The part where it specifies Physical or Magical damage does not matter to the caster. It does matter to the person who gets hit, since they'll be using either their PDEF or MDEF to reduce it. Mages will deal just as much damage with a ''magical AP'' unison as they would with a physical variant.

Dualsword build Soldiers and Clerics will do craptastic damage, while Archers will do far, far more.

• SciSensei
    commented on 's reply
    Edited the guide for clarity. Tell me if this clears up the confusion. Also, I'll try to look at how much monsters do (hopefully someone has an answer and I can just add it before I go through many, many tests in the dueling room ._. ) though I believe it's based of the AP of the damage, combined with your stats, similar to a regular attack skill, For Example, Brynhildr hits at 280 AP, times two, with Magical Dark damage. Now I am unsure (this is the real part I want some clarification on, and will need to swap weapons around to swap my ATK/MATK stats) if since it is Magical Dark Damage, it calculates only off the player's MATK stat or a combination of both, then uses the normal Damage Calculation Formula. I do know that some of the bonuses and stats you already have on yourself DO affect Unison Monster Damage, but I'm not if all of the stacks and stats matter. (Elemental Buffs do affect numbers, tested and observed repeatedly in Wilds Unleashed, if a Venus user went first in a group Uni, all of the monsters would do significantly (~40%) more damage than if a Venus user went at the end).

• HomuRun
    replied
    This is a really useful guide. I had no idea matching colors was so bad in Guild Battles. I felt some of the wording can be a little confusing in the guide regarding this area, however, as opposed to when Nemurerumori just explained it here. When you say "Here are the delicious numeric values on how a Unison Attack works and how much damage it goes down by," it is not as clear to me this is to just win the battle for who goes first. I would actually like to know how the damage that the monsters inflict is calculated (including the Great Spirits), but I don't know how feasible that is to figure out just yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X