Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DracoPisces
    replied
    Someone at this point has gotta be qualified enough to write a newer guide at this point right? People don't trust me in game for using the formulas from this and its starting to bother me.

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    Not updating it, find a new writer

• Ateam Admin
    commented on Guest's reply
    Fair point.
    Unstickied!

Guest replied
    If the owner isn't gonna update this thread then it should be unstickie, the 5th ring came out and it won't help players with this limited knowledge.

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on 's reply
    DracoPisces basically

• DracoPisces
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe it also has to do with how Dual Impact has a lower cooldown? I'm pretty sure the main difference between the older aggro skills and Antagonize and Battleshout is that the 2 latter skills is that they draw aggro from everything and the old attacks only draw from the things they hit. Could be wrong on that though.

• Mirabelle
    replied
    Anyone know exactly how the Taunt buff from Antagonize and Battleshout work? Are they normal aggro generation like Dual Sword/Divine Smash, or are they an aggro multiplier like Intrepid?

I ask because I've been running Ra 55 AP with two different Soldiers. One soldier uses Antagonize + Dual Impact and the other uses Antagonize + Dual Sword. Rarely the one with Dual Impact will lose aggro even though it looks like the Taunt status never dropped. (Though it may have been between refreshes of it, so I can't be certain.)

Leave a comment:

Reo isn't my senpai

• Kuroi
    ****** first of all that just means he isnt soldier anymore lol. if you would keep track on what your "senpais" --- how you call them --- do, you would know he is cleric.

not saying he won't retire though, that's a info I cant give

does that mean you are also quitting ?????

gg new age

Guest replied
    Originally posted by vzReo View Post
    Stuff happened, papers missing, no longer paladin, fused away all my pally gear. Someone else can do royal guard guide. Sorries

Is this for real ?

Leave a comment:

• Gang
    replied
    Nooooooo was looking forward to your new guide :/. Thanks for the old guide anyway!

Leave a comment:

• Arc
    One of my idols shifting classes..*sadface*

• DracoPisces
    Sucks, I was looking forward to it.
Working...
X