Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

Attention Salty Soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muda
    replied
    Mirabelle you forgot blood oath hits twice :^), it should be 220/330 for damage, because each hit is base 110/165

excellent guide!

Leave a comment:

• SpazPro
    commented on 's reply
    Gang
    The hard quest bosses can't purify nearly as fast as you can debuff. IF you do it right.

But yes. The big problem is that no one ever knows about offtanking, and you have to be a smart player to do it right.

• chaoticHarmony
    commented on 's reply
    Do you find it helpful when you're right next to the soldier and you're squishy af.

• [WOC] Fenrir
    commented on 's reply
    Tips to end the salt and become seasoned.

• Gang
    commented on 's reply
    Easy quest doesn't need off tank, hard quest boss can get rid of de-buff quickly.

Most problematic of all, you need to education people on offtank. Just a tough life at this time.

• SpazPro
    replied
    I need to finish the guide i've been working on...

No matter. Offtanking gets way more hate than it should. Appetently people don't like me debuffing every enemy to -80/-80 in seconds.

Leave a comment:

• SpazPro
    commented on 's reply
    -40attak/-40mattak?!

Forget that! Do you find it helpful on quests when a Soldier is spamming Vanquish on the boss, keeping it constantly at -8 ATK/MATK? Because it's more than possible. And infinitely helpful. I would know.

• SpazPro
    commented on 's reply
    This.

• HotMessExpress
    commented on 's reply
    Princess Diana i believe it's weak. they'll still nuke themselves

• Princess Diana
    commented on 's reply
    HotMessExpress unless they have reflect reduction armor

• HotMessExpress
    commented on 's reply
    Just equip a dozen magic reflects and let the mages nuke themselves

• Amber
    commented on 's reply
    Isn't that KD

• Amber
    commented on 's reply
    Unless they nerf deadly archers will always be op

• Nox Fenrir
    replied
    Originally posted by Kayane View Post
    This reminds me of the days where lancers complained about being so weak xD I feel your pain
    But I'm kinda glad they made soldiers do less damage they should be tanks not berserkers! I know tanking may not be relevant right now but I'm sure maybe they'll adjust some stuff eventually to make soldiers super tanks!! Maybe one day soldiers will be able to absorb AOEs for the whole party or something you know? That would be amazing!
    But for the meantime we cant do either. *looks at meatball* Now if I were made a true tank and could survive magic id be ok with my attack being cut.
    Last edited by Nox Fenrir; 03-22-2017, 11:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mirabelle
    commented on 's reply
    Exifea I prefer the Archer, Mage, or Lancer to do that... but yes. c:
Working...
X