Heart of the :class: skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heart of the :class: skills

I have the staff with heart of the mage, still experimenting with what exactly it does. Does anyone know what exactly these skills do? Does it replicate all the skills, or do a really good double proc or what?

I actually just answered this on reddit for someone who asked about Heart of the Archer, but the same applies to all classes.

It procs like it IS a Heart skill.

Heart of the Archer is essentially Heart of the Deadeye, Heart of the Poison, Heart of Healing, etc. all mashed up into one weapon skill.

For example, if you proc Heart of the Archer while using Lethal Strikes, it gives you the same effect as Heart of the Deadeye. If you proc Heart of the Archer while using World Tree Blessing, it'll give you the same effect as Heart of Healing.
    EDIT: To directly answer your question: it replicates all the Heart skills.
    Last edited by Poop; 08-27-2015, 09:38 PM.

Poop | RETIRED
    T.€ .N | Block A | Rank 9

Comment

Okay that's what I thought was going on, thanks

Comment

It actually has like 15% more effect, if we are right to believe that heart of the x increases x's effect by 25%. No idea if its ability power or raw dmg for dmg skills. Thats what i want to find out too regarding gear skills, how they increase the effect of offensive skills that are ability power based.

This is the data on how i got that:
        Mirror guard: 30%
        Heart of reflect: +25% (5 stacks if this procs)
        Heart of the soldier: +40% (7 stacks if this procs)

When both proc mirror guard is cast at 95% (9 stacks)
        Last edited by clooxe; 08-28-2015, 07:00 AM.
        #Deception Rank B-36 | C-74
        D.Bone 2036589916 | D.Bree 2116775040

Comment

• Malkuno
          Malkuno commented
          Editing a comment
          A player having access to x9 Reflect? That's terrifying.. lmao

• clooxe
          clooxe commented
          Editing a comment
          It can stack to 10 the 2nd cast. But not more than that. You cant reflect than more than what was dealt XD

clooxe Are you comparing XL to XL? Like, Heart of Reflect XL to Heart of the Solider XL?

I'm absolutely sure that Heart of Healing XL adds the same amount of stacks as Heart of the Archer XL when they proc on WTB (8 stacks in total), since I remember seeing it a lot in colosseum. [I just had my sister test it out, and she confirmed they both give 8 stacks; Heart of Healing XL does give the same effect as Heart of Archer XL when proc'd on WTB]. I just checked Heart of the Lancer vs Heart of the Spear damage as well, and the difference between the two is pretty insignificant.

Maybe its just different for soldiers or that particular skill or something?
        Last edited by Poop; 08-28-2015, 04:34 PM.

Poop | RETIRED

Comment

• Lyr
          Lyr commented
          Editing a comment
          Assuming both Heart of Healing and Archer are maxed and XL with Archer passive, they both apply 8 stacks of wtb.

• clooxe
          clooxe commented
          Editing a comment
          What about without the archer passives? And do they apply the same heal per tick?

• Poop
          Poop commented
          Editing a comment
          The max stacks on WTB/Healing Wind is 8. I watched my sister test on soldier class, the result was still the same though. She got 8 stacks from both Heart of the Archer and Heart of Healing, so they still gave the same effect.

I tested Heart of the Spear vs Heart of the Lancer as a Soldier in Labyrinth and equipped only those two weapons (the ones with HotS and HotL):

Same stats (no buffs/crits/breaks included)

Test #1 on Iris
          Heart of the Lancer : 13342
          Heart of the Spear: 14052

Test #2 on Fiery Taurus
          Heart of the Spear: 13244
          Heart of the Lancer: 13593

Test #3 on Fiery Taurus
          Heart of the Lancer: 13327
          Heart of the Spear: 14056

Test #4 on Croc Man G
          Heart of the Spear: 12062
          Heart of the Lancer: 12062

Seems pretty normal to me. I've been using both HotS and HotL in my weapon set since the first ranked GB and haven't noticed a significant difference between HotS and HotL. If it really was a 15% increase, I'm sure I would have noticed long ago.

A guildie said the % on heart of archer is greater (not just 5% per stack). Can you confirm this?

Remember the hp per tick with heart of healing. Then note it down with heart of archer.

Comment

K, I stole my sister's phone cuz she's napping.

Heart of the Archer: 18961
          Heart of Healing: 18961

It was the exact same number of healing per tick.

Whoops its 18961 for both, not 18916

Poop | RETIRED

Comment

• Poop
            Poop commented
            Editing a comment
            This still makes sense since each stack of the heal is 5% of max HP. 8 (max) stacks would be 40%.

She's playing as a soldier right now. Level 84 soldier has 47404 HP; 18961/47404 is 39.998734%.

• clooxe
            clooxe commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess its just that since its both cast at 8 stacks.

Yeah i noticed the same for heart of the soldier and heart of the sword. Had it since the first ranked too, didnt really notice any significant increase in its dmg but i thought maybe its coz my dmg is too low (30kish as pally) to notice a diff in 15%.

But you as a lancer who probably has 40k atk should definitely see some increase if it indeed has a 15% increase.

I guess it's just for the mirror guard then.

Comment

• clooxe
            clooxe commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh wait. You only have 2 weapons equipped. Can you try getting it to 40k atk and test again? I dont have enough lances to get my atk to 40k on my pally.

• clooxe
            clooxe commented
            Editing a comment
            Just tried it again myself with 37k atk. Same dmg range with heart of the sword and heart of the soldier. So yeah maybe it really is just an increase for mirror guard
            Last edited by clooxe; 08-28-2015, 09:48 PM.

We should compile all of these heart of class skills in comparison to their normal heart of x

Comment

Tested on Greater Wyvern:

Heart of the Lancer: 28994
            Heart of the Spear: 28360

So yep, no real significant difference there. Looks like it really might just be Heart of the Reflect/Heart of the Soldier. Hopefully it's an intended difference and not a bug (since all the Heart skills "massively increase the effect," which means the intended effect of Heart of the Soldier when compared to the other respective soldier Heart skills should be the same).

Poop | RETIRED

Comment

• clooxe
              clooxe commented
              Editing a comment
              At least the soldiers get something better than other classes this time (or anyone who uses the skill anyway)! XD a chance to almost nullify all dmg lol

Except mirror guard isnt easy to miss. Nobody would hit someone with reflect lmao
          Working...
          X