No announcement yet.

Best Furniture for each Stat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post updated. Not much of a change because the highest the Christmas Furniture go is also 1330.
    Reincarnated Merlyn. DO IT.
    Unofficial ULWikia Admin
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.
    My account is under the same name! Please consider supporting and check it out!

Beauty with an M by Merakieru and xSilverlight
    Tale as old as Tai-me

Comment

Post updated. Added Blade of Valor and Crest of Valor.
      Unofficial ULWikia Admin
      I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.

Tale as old as Tai-me

Comment

Post updated. Just so everyone knows that I haven't forgotten about this. Furniture Spawn's been stuck at 1330 tier Furniture for so long that there isn't much to update about. But once Eva 2nd Collab hits we might see more new better Furniture for the list.
        Unofficial ULWikia Admin

Tale as old as Tai-me

Comment

• TaikunZ
          TaikunZ commented
          Editing a comment
          Post updated. Added Evangelion 2nd Impact content.
          Last edited by TaikunZ; 05-09-2017, 11:55 PM.

Post updated. Apart from updating the list with all the currently available Furniture, I added a new section that tells the maximum amount of same Sub effects you can have using all four stats.
        Unofficial ULWikia Admin

Tale as old as Tai-me

Comment

Post updated. Added the Bride and Mobius Furniture.
          Unofficial ULWikia Admin

Tale as old as Tai-me

Comment

Wow this should definitely be sticky. Furniture is always so annoying for me lol.

It would prob be usefull for those beginners too who don't even know about furniture options and stuff.
            Thankkkksssssss

Comment

Post updated. Thanks to Palm Tree and BBQ Kit, got to remove a lot of outdated limited time Furniture due to them having higher stats.
              Unofficial ULWikia Admin

Tale as old as Tai-me

Comment

Post finally updated to the current Best.
                I haven't sorted out all Rarity R Furniture yet, so I'm not sure if there are unique Stat/Sub Effect combinations there that can make it for this list.
                Unofficial ULWikia Admin

Tale as old as Tai-me

Comment

Post updated. I hope you guys farmed for the Weight Bench for a bit more ATK!
                  Unofficial ULWikia Admin

Tale as old as Tai-me

Comment

Easter Event furnitures:

Big Rabbit Egg Plushie - SR, Matk, 1830 max, confuse resistance up.

Rabbit Egg Plushie - R, Mdef, 1230 max.

Comment

• TaikunZ
                      TaikunZ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup, already added. The Big Plush is worth getting if you missed the Eva-01 Table last time, and if you're after maximum Confuse Resistance.

• FencingFoxFTW
                      FencingFoxFTW commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Was a bit disappointed, but only because I have A LOT of those tables. Still good for the different resistance, as you say.

Updated the list to add Pride trophies.
                    Unofficial ULWikia Admin

Tale as old as Tai-me

Comment

Working...
                    X