X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Equipment Skill Information

Manually tested activation rates.
    Manually tested skill effects.
    Sample size for every single entry is roughly between 300 to 1000 attempts.
    I recommend downloading the picture or visiting the image location to read the text.
    Had some assistance for Heart of Spear XL with LaconicLeaf... and Fatal XL, Fatal M, & Alice's Favor XL with Mosaic. Ran trials myself of those skills and came to similar results, so they're definitely accurate.

Notable Trends:

1. Main slot activation chances are +10%, excluding the Heart of Spear XL and Intrepid Mastery XL that have been tested. Can speculate that Heart, Secret, and Mastery skills may defy the standard trends and typically have very high activation chances. Will obtain more information when testing other skills soon.

2. Fatal gears seem to activate just as often as a Testament skill of higher size would. Archers OP. Important to mention that Fatal provides no benefits to the effect with each tier, but generally speaking, any Fatal proc is usually just as good as a P/M Testament XXL in damage output with most abilities. Two Fatal procs are redundant, as you cannot "critical critical hit."

3. All "Favor XL" weapons (not to be mistaken for the Glory armors) have a bonus 5% activation chance in the mainslot, excluding the Amaterasu's Favor XL blessing. I've ran 400 casts with mainslot Amaterasu's Favor XL and did not get different rates from the L variation. This is either an extremely long bad luck streak, a balancing decision, or a coding oversight.
    Mainslotting an Alice's Favor XL bow in your mainslot is a pretty interesting option for those who care lots for having a generally high activation rate enough to sacrifice stats.

4. Testaments seem to be +10 AP per size. Can expect M to be +20 AP and S to be +10 AP. Not interested in testing, because it's kind of worthless information, as it's kind of silly to even consider using S & M tier skills aside from Fatal and I got the rates for those.

5. Running proc rate tests on defensive gear, but RGB gets priority for the time being. Sample sizes aren't high enough for me to be confident about the numbers yet, but P/M Reflect, Reflection, and Downs seem to have similar activation rates as same size P/M Testaments.

6. I've heard things about the Mobius skill failing to activate once in a blue moon. It's probably something like 100% main, 90% sub, but it's all pretty negligible and will forever be untested as it's a pain in the arse to test. Not gonna test what it does as an effect, either.

7. P/M Damage Up constants have been theorized to be +6.5% damage increase. I've ran numerous tests and debunked this theory. It seems to be a +7 AP increase at XL. Tested this with Devoted Strike + Defense Stance (0+7 AP), Clash (100+7 AP), and Knight's Blitz (210+7 AP) and it all checks out perfectly.

8. P/M Armor Up constant theorized to be either -15 AP or -6.5% damage reduction. I haven't tested this myself yet, but both are logical. 100% guarantee that the description is false, claiming to increase DEF or MDEF, as no changes are visible when using Dual Sword or Heals.

9. Cost Recovery has an exceptionally high activation chance.
    Last edited by Nemurerumori; 09-08-2016, 03:33 PM.

Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
    Guild: COLOSSUS
    Game ID: 2017106838
    ----- ID: Slypheed
    Password: 123456

This info is extremely useful. I appreciate it thanks!
    Name: [FE]Nix
    ID: 2070886296
    GS:800k

Comment

Fujin is bae
      IGN: Kioku Guild: FashionLeague Class: Lancer - kinda Berserker

Comment

Zzzzzzzzz.... *snore bubble pop* ---WHA...?

Ah right, forgot to test Apollo's Favor XL. Always wanted to know if it has a higher proc rate than Physical Testament, as rumored as it is. Patience, it's only a matter of time.

IGN: FN || Leaf ID: 2042811095

This Is How You DO Play Lancers

Comment

• Nemurerumori
          Nemurerumori commented
          Editing a comment
          25% mainslot, 10% subslot

When mainslotted, all the set weapons, excluding Amaterasu, have XXL activation rates, but still have XL effects.

• Christian16
          Christian16 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know why.... but that was honestly adorable xD!

Edited to get rid of all of the empty spaces so the text wasn't so tiny since most people are on their mobile devices.

​Wondering why Apple considers it a good idea to prevent people from zooming in on their mobile browsers.

Comment

a few newbie question coming up:
          - so EFFECT column is nominal poin and MAIN / SUB is the buff activate CHANCE? and
          - what's the difference between MAIN and SUB column ?

" impossible we do, miracle we try "

Comment

Originally posted by archtorii View Post
            a few newbie question coming up:
            - so EFFECT column is nominal poin and MAIN / SUB is the buff activate CHANCE? and
            - what's the difference between MAIN and SUB column ?
            Effect lists the benefit when the skill is activated.

Main is the chance of the skill activating when inserted in the MAIN slot, which is on the left side.

The remaining six other slots are SUB, which retain the same skill effects, but are less likely to activated.

Comment

• archtorii
              archtorii commented
              Editing a comment
              noted

Nemurerumori
            Weren't the Phys/Mag Armor Up XLs confirmed to be an AP reduction to enemies' attacks?

Comment

damn fujin beat my bud on this lol he was doing this also but longer version

senpai this is beautiful the chart .

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                That response feels familiar , u sound like someone on line chat of UL Exifea

• Exifea
                Exifea commented
                Editing a comment
                ****** I don't actually use LINE.

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Exifea this was so MOnths ago

I'm in the process of testing all the cleric skills I can. Healing Testament XL is a 40% boost to heal power rather than an AP boost like most other skills.

Minor correction too: Heart of Healing augments the archer heals. Heart of Health is the cleric skill
              Hot Mess Express 2086796674

Comment

I would like to know the main and sub slot rates for Null Physical and Null Magical procs before I spend legend medals on them. =w=

Has anyone tested this?
                IGN: Mirabelle | Guild: Too Nice
                UL ID: 2104891172

Comment

• Gang
                  Gang commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Please if someone can test it, I would love you!

Over the next few nights im going to be testing out:

-Shooter Test. XL
                -Seal of Attack XL
                -Seal of Magic XL

I hope we can continue to update this guide to add in some of the new Phoenix weapons...
                ID: 2136016703
                Got the only waifu that counts (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。.

Comment

Seems like Conviction procs aren't a 45% Main Slot proc rate as I thought, because I felt they would've followed the model of Mastery procs as a form of powercreeping. It's tested to be a 25% Main Slot proc rate; you can find it in the comments of the latest post of my guide (as of this post).

I'll go test:
                  - Secret of the Spear XL
                  - Secret of the Lance XL

...once I have free time. A 25% proc rate for a Main Slot in a Legend Medal weapon just seems like Secret procs may have a lower proc rate than Heart procs. At least for Heart of the Spear, I tested it to be 30% Main Slot, 15% Sub Slot proc rates.

Comment

Null P/M Damage L... ~10%-12% at level 5 in 1st slot.
                    Null P/M Damage XL... 15% at level 5 in 1st slot.

2nd slot seems to hold at 10% lower than 1st slot or 5%, but I've only got a sample size of 114 hits. Will update if/when I get back to it...
                    Former Leader of Black Fire - 2131593041
                    Former acupuncturist for FinalFantasy
                    Currently getting carried by Permafrost ----: mr.mindor

Comment

• boltthecat
                      boltthecat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      from my own testing. Reflect has 20% proc and 10% proc. magic/physical reflect might follow the same pattern. Damage down is 25%, magic/physical damage down might be the same as well.

I will test both physical and magical xxl too.

• Ace
                      Ace commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What was the method used to test magic null?

• Mr.Mindor
                      Mr.Mindor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ace LaconicLeaf's method below describes the basic idea. However far more efficent to replace the 4 clerics with 4 newbies. (They will die before level 11)
                      Don't hit the Lorelais at all.
                      If they never take damage, they only use straight damaging moves and you get nearly twice as many hits per run.(about 200)

I followed the same for the limited magic reflect testing i've done, (Just 1 run) after 1 proc the Lorelai start doing that non-damaging confusion inducing attack and I end up with closer to 100 hits per run. (114 hits total)

Of course for this to be effective you have to be able to make it to round 11 quickly and survive until time out on your own.

Originally posted by Mr.Mindor View Post
                    Null P/M Damage L... ~10%-12% at level 5 in 1st slot.
                    Null P/M Damage XL... 15% at level 5 in 1st slot.

2nd slot seems to hold at 10% lower than 1st slot or 5%, but I've only got a sample size of 114 hits. Will update if/when I get back to it...
                    Eventually went out and did the testing out of 200 hits for Magic Damage Down and Magic Reflection (takes 2 runs for each case):

Magic Damage Down = 42/200 = 21%
                    Magic Reflection = 41/200 = 20.5%

Magic Reflection kinda had low proc rates at first (out of the first few 25-hit intervals), then it kinda spiked up towards the end. You can try adding this data towards some of your own to get a higher sample size for more accurate rates.

boltthecat How many trials was that out of? Also, do pure Reflection XLs or pure Damage Down XLs have higher proc rates than their single-damage type counterparts?

Ace Go to Labyrinth as Soldier, take 4 Clerics or low-levels, then fight up to wave 11, where the two Lorelais are. Activate Battleshout, then Basic Attack both Lorelais once; their attacks are all Magic damage (the only Physical damage should come from your allies' Confused Attacks). Reapply Battleshout whenever it runs out.

Comment

• boltthecat
                      boltthecat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I tested both reflection and damage down at the same time(wearing one headgear piece and the other in armor piece.) I recorded 331 trials. Reflection proc'd 63 times, damage down proc'd 81 times.

Good thing you reminded me. I am going to test those xxl.

• Mr.Mindor
                      Mr.Mindor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      In my 1 trial magic reflect XL proced 31 of 114 hits. We need a much larger sample size to have any confidence in these %
                  Working...
                  X