Nobility needs a member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobility needs a member

I'm bad at recruiting, so instead of bugging friends I'm posting publicly. We need to fill a hole, preferably before RGB.

We're rank 15 S block, B schedule.

We're most likely looking for a front line player. Not a lancer, as we've got two solid ones already. Preferably a soldier since we don't have any soldier mains. Mage or cleric might be acceptable. Archer's facing tough competition like lancer, though we're more flexible there.

If you're backline only, you'd need to be op to kick one of our archers up to the front. I won't say we're absolutely not taking backline applicants, but be prepared to get turned down if you're not a beast.

Candidates will need a high gs (I'm guessing around 300k minimum) and must be competent to react/follow directions quickly. Line required for group chats during gb. A decent set of monsters is needed to ensure wins in uni battles.

Post interest here or PM a member of our leadership ingame for further contact. Be prepared to send screenshots of gear set and relevant monster collection.
    Baron • HotMess 2086796674

I'm 400 k take me in

Comment

• Revolution
      Revolution commented
      Editing a comment
      mess no pls, he trolling so hard. don't fall for his trap card :O

• HotMessExpress
      HotMessExpress commented
      Editing a comment
      I just wanna see his character. I think he retired and just hangs around the forums because he loves us

• Tigre_Vorn
      Tigre_Vorn commented
      Editing a comment
      I ran a couple Miku Arc runs with him last night. Wasn’t in a 400k set, but can still keep pace.

How can I tell it was him?
      Same name as forum, made it a point to let everyone know he has returned several times, stated he’s the bane to UL, and basically as outspoken in game as in forums.

Here is the ultimate prof that the supreme spawn or evil is BACK TO UL !!!!!!!!!

1V1 bruh !!! Come at me SON!!! Room 69

Comment

• Tigre_Vorn
      Tigre_Vorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Duel rooms are only sat and sun tho...

• Branyx
      Branyx commented
      Editing a comment
      Sssssssssss*******

Gained a member and lost a member. Still an open slot for a top 20 guild / group of friends
    Baron • HotMess 2086796674

Comment

• Peppermintiger
      Peppermintiger commented
      Editing a comment
      Still looking for the same? I'm a main mage but my soldiers just as good. I could be interested...
Working...
X