Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

Urgent problem with cost potions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent problem with cost potions

So last month I bought a potion of cost so I could change my cost around for the new rook ring and it was great. I finally got up to 900k! However today I logged on and changed to room to take a picture of my 900k account in an S rank guild, thought it would look good. But then I realized my rook set... only had 815k... I was so confused started looking around to find out what the problem was... then I looked at my cost... IT RESET. It went back to how it was before the potion. ALL MY HARD WORK gone in an instant. So now I guess I just have to keep buying scrolls of insight to keep my cost permanently???? Wtf?? I ended up spending all my gems (34) of them, on scrolls of insight trying to actually get my cost permanently fixed and I’ve run out at the moment. This is actually so stupid, the potion is not supposed to RESET all my cost, it’s just supposed to end my ability to change cost freely. I’m genuinely VERY pissed about this, am I just screwed now???? Because now I also have to figure out all my cost from before too, without the ability to go back. I want this issue FIXED, as well as 30 gems back for me having to spend all these on insight scrolls, and maybe if they fix the potion I’d like a free one so I can actually fix this issue. I don’t think I’m being “too demanding” because I shouldn’t have to deal with this issue in the first place. I love this game, I really do, but this is a HUGE problem I lost 100k gear score. This is a huge problem since I JUST got into S rank and how am I supposed to help my guild keep that without any way to fix my GS??? Please, even if I don’t get my 30 gems back, at least can I just have another potion? I really don’t want to be the one to hold my guild back when we just got into S rank for the first time.

I've used potions a lot and I've never had this problem. Did you switch gear sets after the potion ran out ?

Comment

If you change your set prior to the potion expiring and then after it expires, it will keep the cost setup you had prior. It even gives you a notice before switching gear sets. Not sure why you spent so many gems on scroll of insights when you could of purchased a new drink to re-allot your cost? 15 gems cheaper than 30, plus, for 30 days you'd have free cost allotment.

Comment

Sounds like you screwed yourself and then did the absolute worst "solution" to the problem.

Why didn't you just... buy another potion

Comment

Working...
        X