Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

Mitsunari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitsunari

I haven't played the game in about 2 years now, recently came back and spawned a Mitsunari, I noticed it had Stat A and Stat B, before I left that meant you could choose the stats (if I remember correctly) but after I accepted the spawn, it was the re-roll spawn, it randomly gave it DEF and MDEF stats, is that normal or did it bug? and is there any way to reset that?

that is supposed to happen, i think the only way to choose your stats is when you have a summoning scroll for the monster.

but when it says stats A and B its just a way of seeing what stats will get boosted first when you unlock its potential

ex. "the selected stats in stat slot 1 by 4500"
    with A being slot 1 and B being slot 2.

i hope that helps😋

Comment

• ZafferTiashu
      ZafferTiashu commented
      Editing a comment
      Great, more RNG on top of the RNG...

Lol @ the rng complaint. Welcome to gacha games buddy. You just came back to the game and you wanna complain already.

And welcome back to UL

Comment

• Phoenix
      Phoenix commented
      Editing a comment
      Grim ya need to dial it back a bit. UL ain't perfect. Driving away new and returning players by being aggressive towards them right off the bat is not good for anyone.
      Last edited by Phoenix; 10-15-2019, 11:36 PM.
Working...
X