I need your help plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need your help plz

So I stopped playing unison league around a year ago and want to get back into it but I can't get back my old account because the Facebook it was linked was deleted is there anyway to get my account back I have receipts from when I made in game purchases if that helps and other acc info plz I put a lot of work into that acc and miss playing the game and want to try the 6th ring of classes any suggestions on how to get my acc aack would really help

This is why you link your account to a personal gmail or icloud that wont be deleated, honestly i wish i can help but idk much....@Ateam Avia or Ateam Admin any responce to this issue is there a posiblity to recover it?

Comment

Yes you can get your id back again, after completing a normal procedure. Please contact your game provider company or contact with Ateam Darrick or Ateam Holly . They will be helps you for this matter. Please don't be worry.

Comment

If you stopped playing a year ago, you’re better off starting a fresh account. ATeam has implemented some aggressive features to assist new players “catch up” to the average long time player.

Comment

Working...
        X