Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

New Step Up Spawn (Mergelt/Merrow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Step Up Spawn (Mergelt/Merrow)

Do you guys think its worth it to spawn for the new 38c Armors/worth it overall?

No.

Unless you're a whale or you, for whatever reason, value PvP over PvE to such an extent that you're happy to drop 40 gems for a very tiny upgrade.

Comment

Yeah not worth dosent garantee the armor nor weapon to my own opinion, as Grim Tony said unless your a whale and want to whale it then go ahead but if yoyr f2p or u a semi p2p save gems for garantee of the high cost, you can try it at your risk, but id say dont do it..

Comment

The skills suck.

The lack of medal exchange sucks.

The only benefit is the high cost of the gear, but it lost its chance at being an infusion fodder spawn by not having a medal exchange.

So whales aren't doing it either.

However, the great thing about the spawn is that it can make you a frickin' mermaid.

Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
        Guild: COLOSSUS
        Game ID: 2017106838
        ----- ID: Slypheed
        Password: 123456

Comment

Yee I didn’t have gems to do it

Comment

Originally posted by 405 View Post
            Yee I didn’t have gems to do it
            Unless you're a whale or you, for whatever reason, value PvP over PvE to such an extent that you're happy to drop 40 gems for a very tiny upgrade.
            Last edited by amekassa10; 08-25-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X