Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

Back to the grind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the grind

Evening fellas,

Gave myself a break from the game last year after the back2back2back collaborations and sitting at 400k. Now I see that its meager in gearscore and trying to get back up to speed.

Is there a recommended path for gear or new gear to farm? Im kinda lost with the new events and such.
    Main: Lancer | Sub: Cleric
    Verdungo - Unison League

Temporarily Offline

If you quit last year, then that means you aren't 6th ring yet. You should get on that first. You can check the requirements you need by going to the Classes section in your gear menu, and going to the corresponding 6th ring.

Perna event is Time element, with our first ever farmable 38c. Also has a box spawn with 34c Light Weapons and 35c Light DEF gear, with Light Banner/Bulwark L

Then the SUO Orthaiga is for your +5 elemental dark weapons and also for some gems in the prestige list.

Other than that, you know the drill as a lancer. Vid spawn over and over for your ele DEF gear

Comment

Glad i saw this post i am lost as well came back 2 weeks ago, ive decided to start over do idk what excatly where to start off..and if its worth spaning for divine grace spawn or ect..

Comment

• JackTheReaper
        JackTheReaper commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh nice grats

• Verdungo
        Verdungo commented
        Editing a comment
        Gratz on the monster. With transmutes outta the way got myself an azure gear and tons of freebies. Sitting at 530k now. Much easier and f2p now. Im actually impressed by this.

• JackTheReaper
        JackTheReaper commented
        Editing a comment
        Btw i decided to whale divine grace and got lavaeteiin took me to get her with medals but ahh i got her, took me $400 to $500 worth i got pretty lucky, got a few peoplee i know they went pass almost $900 to ger the monster.. smh i got lucky..
    Working...
    X