Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

STORYLINE: Subquest timeline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STORYLINE: Subquest timeline?

Has anyone else wondered where in the game's story each of the subquests could fit into? I've tried to figure it all out, but it's rather difficult, due to (A.) most of them starting in or near Haumaforte, while the main story spends very little time there, and (B.) the story usually moving from plot thread to plot thread with very few breaks. Any thoughts?

I’ve been wondering the same, if anyone has an answer i would like to know too.

Comment

Haumaforte is the base of operations for The Master Guild, so all the subquests starting in or around it make sense to me. I see the Main Quests as the story, while subquests are you dealing with local issues.

Comment

I'd say that a number of the subquests that start in Haumaforte take place within the month after the "super-rookie defends Haumaforte" part of the story. Same with a number of collab event stories. At least, I place them there since it'd make sense as a month later, the player comments on how they've settled into their place. For later subquests like the one to unlock the first advanced soldier class (I can't remember what it is off the top of my head), I'd place them at least after certain key events. I'm still trying to piece it all together, so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.
        the spoken word from the birdtato of chaos

Comment

• nomigid15
          nomigid15 commented
          Editing a comment
          The advanced class quests are confusing because apparently (I haven't finished all of them yet) they aren't directly connected to each other like I thought they would be.

Honestly, it doesn't exactly help that the Story section of the UL wiki is so incomplete (which I sadly lack the time or knowledge of wiki editing to help fix). The subquest portion is especially lacking.

Comment

Working...
        X