Really, Ateam? RGB every month now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really, Ateam? RGB every month now?

Who had this brilliant idea over at your HQ? Doesnt anyone read player feedback and realize that we dont want this every month. RGB is highly stressful on everyone and people start arguing with each other for simple $#$%. I for one do not like to go through that each month. Second, what is the amazing rewards for playing? Absolutely nothing new. Either everyone has bought the entire store or its incredibly outdated for veterans. I just finish reading to see if i was wrong but you guessed it, nothing new. This kinda crap really pisses me off about the game.​​
    ​​​​
    Edit: i just realized that RGB was at the end of May but still having RGB is too damn soon.

Agreed. Big FU from ateam

Comment

I just saw it.. I'm getting so tired of this s***! I wanna cry!

Comment

I meeeeaaaaan.... it’s not like rgb is mandatory.... it’s not like legend medals can buy anything useful anyways.. I’m sitting on like 3k rgb medals right now.

cough its not like it’s worth being competitive and proud about tapping the Unison and cheer buttons cough I know it’s just my opinion but I don’t think there’s a single thing redeeming or rewarding about competitive guild battles anymore. It shouldn’t hurt missing a few gbs or doing bad in rgb once in awhile.

Comment

Every month having a ranked guild battle is just too often. We should have at least a 2 month period to raise gear score, scout for new members, and develop new strategies. I feel ranked guild battles should be a big deal and something special that you don’t want to miss. But having it every month gets rid of the competitiveness of it all and just becomes repetitive.

Comment

• Kisa
            Kisa commented
            Editing a comment
            I totally agree!!

I'd prefer a more often Colo and Mobi tbh.

Comment

Not one positive from anyone here.

Comment

Ateam Avia Help us understand why we're going the opposite direction of what we pleaded with you guys previously.

If it is because UL isn't bringing in enough revenue for ATEAM and RGB's is the best way to try and jump start incoming revenue so you can keep a job, we will probably understand. Shed some light for us though bro.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
                Ateam Avia commented
                Editing a comment
                The last time I talked to the team they told me that they didn't have anything to fill the gaps, so I pushed back with Colosseum. However, they still don't seem to be listening to us on this. I'll make sure this heard over and over.

• Tigre_Vorn
                Tigre_Vorn commented
                Editing a comment
                Ateam Avia please tell the "team" to not plan to have the next RGB's in the first two weeks of September...at least the end of September or beginning of October? Give us some fishing event or something. Open up fruit stands so we can feed our pet limi and dragons.

If they are so eager to bring RGB's back around, at least give us some new gear we can use legendary medals to exchange for.

It's been another 7 weeks exactly like the last gap between RGBs. I understand wanting to suggest that ATeam make the gap bigger, but doing it under the incorrect assumption that they shortened it to 1 month and cussing them out or whatever is just tasteless and not the right way to go.

Comment

I hope your not talking to me because i didnt use profanity toward the developer. Go back and re-read the post.

Comment

• GrimTony
                  GrimTony commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah sorry I'm talking very generally, and no one here used profanity toward the devs.

Not really looking forward to this... last rgb was not very fun for my guild and ended with a few members slightly upset with one another... including me :T
                I wish it was something like every 3 months at this point with colo and mobius being more often.

Comment

Absurd the only thought that a week ago they removed the war videos of the big hahahha tournament, we are really going beyond intolerance .. We all here, we will prefer Colo and Mobius much more often than Ranked ranked ... Boring

Comment

I feel like it's either a mistake made in the notices, or we are getting Guild Raid then RGB following shortly after. This is just my guess since practice guild raid is up right now.

Comment

In Game Name: 『 Night ♪ 』 | ID: 2028809196 Level 200 | 940k Lancer (407k Atk)
                      Alt In Game Name: §nu ♦ Night | ID: 2146066960 Level 200 | 701k Mage (291k Matk)
                      Alt In Game Name: §nu ♦ Midnight | ID: 2122785494 Lv200 | 634k Archer (187k Atk/Matk)

Comment

Working...
                      X