[IMPORTANT] - Age issues in Unison League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMPORTANT] - Age issues in Unison League

My name is Misukoro and my friend wanted me to post this onto the forums. Does anyone feel that some of the monsters in UL are inappropriate such as Repti, and Merlyn? Sorry Taikunz lol, but she wanted to put out there why there female parts are so um, inappropriate for the age rating of the game which is 13+ or so if I'm not mistaken. Also I would like to rephrase that (I, Misukoro am not the creator of the topic but just the publisher). Please post how you feel about it and I will answer all statements as soon as I possibly can. Love and light Beautifuls.πŸ˜œβœŒπŸ’•πŸŒΉ

Plenty of Teen-rated games have Partial Nudity. I see no issue whatsoever with the "inappropriate" Repti and Merlyn. They just have cleavage and cleavage is everywhere.
    Last edited by GrimTony; 06-19-2019, 05:08 PM.

Comment

The level of nudity is about the same as if you goto the beach
      Last edited by shchoi; 06-20-2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Why inappropriate?, Literally the only crime of this girls are having big b**bs and wearing small clothes or bikinis, in the case of repti those are the normal clothes that a sea goddess should wear don't you think? And fun fact: women in real life have b**bs, some of them big, and women in real life wear a lot of small clothes like miniskirts or bikinis all the time, you know why?, Because some of them like them and because that's a right they have and is a completely normal thing to do, your kid is going to see women like that every day in real life, so instead of trying to censor this type of stuff you should give your kid an appropriate education and teach him that a women with big b**bs or wearing a bikini is not a sexual object doing something bad, is a person that he must treat with respect
        Last edited by [MOD] Kier; 06-20-2019, 06:24 AM.

Comment

When i started playing i had 12 years old. And i thought the same. But at this point. U get used to it. :/

Comment

In this age of internet it shouldn't be surprising or stg new that you can see partial nudity, hell there are family movies that has beach or similar scenes that are still rated G.

Comment

Ngl I agree it is basically the same as going to the beach, I tried to explain to my friend but she still thinks they should be less um... you know XD. But I'm pretty sure we all pretty much became used to it. So I guess that's the end of this topic.

Comment

Honestly, I think UL does a great and just job depicting various sizes of cleavage.
                There's a gradient here regarding both size and shape of the breast on female characters.

What people don't seem to point out is that there are plenty of flat, medium, and large breasts in UL with a lot of in-betweens.
                It's done a wonderful job of diversity at this point, and yes, there are a lot of actual people out there with large knockers irl than people give credit for. I'm actually pretty fond of how they've been introducing more and more darker skinned characters at this point as well.

If there's anything I see missing, I would say it is lacking overweight characters (excluding 500 lbs of muscle). Maybe the folks in UL are too busy getting ambushed every 5 minutes to ever get out of shape.

Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
                Guild: COLOSSUS
                Game ID: 2017106838
                ----- ID: Slypheed
                Password: 123456

Comment

Originally posted by Nemurerumori View Post
                  If there's anything I see missing, I would say it is lacking overweight characters (excluding 500 lbs of muscle). Maybe the folks in UL are too busy getting ambushed every 5 minutes to ever get out of shape.
                  This has to be canonic. Please, head to Ateam HQ and suggest that it becomes official. I dunno, have Filo or Airi or someone say "Yeah, nobody is overweight because THIS WORLD IS INFESTED WITH MONSTERS" to someone from a colab or something.

Comment

On the contrary I need protection from 9 year olds I’ve seen them say some vile things

Comment

I started playing this game atleast when i was 16, I don't see any bad thing on it since its well... Japan Game, Right now i'm 20 and this is normal, so yeah.

Comment

Working...
                      X