Change [Crimson Demons] Megumin & Chomusuke stats PLEASE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change [Crimson Demons] Megumin & Chomusuke stats PLEASE

Okay so, last time with aqua, kinda a D move to just leave her stats so much lower than a FREE monster from this collab (Useless Aqua), and from a collab almost half a year ago (Rei X Unit 00) which is a lower cost. But hey, we were late on making a point to how low her stats were. However, you guys said that you'd work on making stats more balanced moving forward . . . so why are [Crimson Demons] Megumin & Chomusuke 's stats 9k in total in hidden potential? I think we're early enough on this one, it's still day one! Should I mention that again, the FREE useless aqua is BETTER than a ranking monster.... I think it's indisputable that a ranking monster should be WAY better than a free monster that's super easy to get. Recently the game has been kinda... slow... in terms of good gear, and now the collab that I thought would save the game and bring it back up, is being ruined with unbalanced rank monsters. Please guys, don't ruin the game anymore that it already has been recently.

I agree

Comment

I really don’t want another Maid Aqua hidden potential error incident. It really makes the monster useless in the new meta. Can we catch this before it’s too late and fix it for [Crimson Demons] Megumin & Chomusuke Ateam Admin.

Comment

Ateam Admin Ateam Avia

Comment

Magic circle is much harder than ranking since it’s all luck based and as such should at least have good hidden potential. As of right now I see no reason to seriously farm for her.

Comment

• Red Hood
            Red Hood commented
            Editing a comment
            There is none. Really. I ranked top 50 in part 1 collab because I was under the impression they would actually put APPROPRIATE potentials on Aqua, but they waited a whole week before going "Oh well the collab ends soon so looks like we can't lul" while also messing up further by initially giving us the SSR nonreforge aqua. But to be completely honest, it was my fault for expecting anything. Don't waste ur time and money expecting more from them. If something looks wrong, expect that itll stay wrong. Then maybe when they do something about it you wont feel like garbage.

• Misukoro
            Misukoro commented
            Editing a comment
            The magic circle is COMPLETELY rigged because the change of a Megumin and Chomusuke is like a 000.1 out of 100%, I have to agree with Red Hood that Ateam has became way to relaxed and you should maybe stop spending money on this game for a long while.

I have put this to the team already.
          I'll let you know if they do decide to make changes.

Comment

• Soul Silver
            Soul Silver commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!

Well still no response from A team so we can just assume that this mon’s stats will not be boosted as well as the previous collab mon’s stats. How is it that this collab has to suffer outdated stat stick syndrome while in Jpul not only are the event monsters up to date with the cost meta but also have 8k boosts in potentials. Hell, even a 6k boost would be better than the god awful over saturated 4.5k stat sticks.

Comment

• niconutela
            niconutela commented
            Editing a comment
            looking at all those frenzy + that blessing and those collapse the fist day of the Slime collapse does hurt when we see what we got with konosuba
        Working...
        X