Why we hate Nezha??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why we hate Nezha??

Ateam Avia for the utmost importance, please bring this up with the development team as they are missing a very big opportunity here.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RSNsLuV.jpg[/img]

This fabulous guy has been neglected of his potentials. Fabulous! It’s pride month, help him live! We had asked for rainbow flags before and your company denied. Now is a chance to show support. Unless of course you guys got ugliness against our LGBT community, which makes up a good portion of the player base.

I’m not sure how this relates to Pride Month? According to the Wiki, this was a monster released for Children’s Day. I wasn’t around in time for this monster, so forgive me if I’m missing something here.

By all means, request potentials, but “If you don’t add [X], then you must have something against the LGBT community” doesn’t seem like the best way to go about things.

Credits to TakaEdakumi for the awesome Limimin Emote avatar!

Want shared Guild cosmetics? Guild Hall furnishing? Music selection, cosmetic furniture, and monster placement for your room? Like or comment on this suggestion thread and we'll see what happens!

Comment

I have to agree with PresidentPeople. As far as I know, this has nothing to do with Pride Month or LGBT

Which means this is prob a troll post lol

Comment

• PresidentPeople
        PresidentPeople commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you might be right, heh.

I'll see if the team can add his potentials

Comment

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry for the super late response.
        I'm trying to follow up with the team about this along with a few other monsters. I'll update you when I get word from them.

• Albus
        Albus commented
        Editing a comment
        enlighten him maybe ?

• Tigre_Vorn
        Tigre_Vorn commented
        Editing a comment
        But you replied, so thank you Ateam Avia
    Working...
    X