X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMPORTANT] bug report JUNE 2019

Hi guys.

This is the 11th post of the series..

You guys know the drill already but if you are new and not familiar here is a quick overview

This post objective is to keep the forums tidy and to efficiently inform Ateam Avia of every bug in the game for the month of June
    Please read to avoid duplicates and follow the template down below before posting.

Date of the issue [in brackets] + short description of the bug

Ex:
    [01-06-2019] Video spawn icon does not respond.

Then you add a description of the issue. One line short:

Ex:
    when i user clicks on the video spawn button the icon does not respond.

Then you add what normally should happen.

Ex:
    User should be able to watch a video in order to do a spawn.

Then you add the current state of things:

Ex:
    Video spawns are impossible to perform.

[01-06-2019] Video spawn icon does not respond.
    Description: When the user clicks on the video spawn button the icon does not respond.
    Expected outcome: User should be able to watch a video in order to do a spawn
    Current outcome: Video spawns are impossible to perform

If possible add screen-shots of the issue in question.
    If needed more information the admins will request it.

Love y'all

Alby ^^

Link to bug report database

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xuLmcOYeOP8gumePHQMOO5DJM-RJ2ErXg1lzHuYeS5U/edit?usp=sharing

Bumping this so it can be pinned D: we're getting off track a bit.

Tbh though I was thinking we just have one pinned thread at all times for bugs.
    OR make it like the off-topic thread, where we change it only when its gotten too big.

Comment

BUG: Cleric's Purification skill does not state that it removes special debuffs.

The skill should state "removes debuffs including special debuffs". This is a pretty big part of what makes the move good.

If you wanna be technical, it should say "removes debuffs including special debuffs but not extra-special debuffs" because Healing Recieved debuffs are non-removable.

Comment

[24-06-2019] Collab raid ( Enter Vanir ) not showing up

description : the konosuba collab raid isn't showing up in the event list
        expected outcome : it should be up at all time now until the end of the collab
        current outcome : it's totally gone

notice :

the true ends date should be 6/27 as said in green

<held at set times until the date specified below> should mean that after that date (6/23), it will be up 24/7 (or the green ends time wouldn't mean anything)
        700-900k+ GS main archer (vary with an elemental set) ; idk wut k+ GS all other class (was playing them all)
        ID: 2042972836 in case u wanna ask me stuff in game or stalk me idk

> check my Field effect post if you got time, thx ( updated with elemental attack and Collapse )

First Fire Mobius (4/14/2016 - 4/20/2016) : Rank 1 ( Total Points ; Group A )

Comment

[06-25-2019] Game won’t load.
        Description: After pressing the “start” button I end up stuck in a loading screen.
        Expected Outcome: I should be able to play the game.
        Current Outcome: I cannot play the game.
        Last edited by Perid; 06-26-2019, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• Perid
          Perid commented
          Editing a comment
          I’d like to note that I’ve cleared my cache twice as well as made sure all of my software was up to date. The only thing I haven’t done is delete the app because I don’t remember if I had linked my account in any way.

Ranked Guild Raids are once again one hour later for every schedule, despite the notice and all around informations in the Raid HUD saying otherwise.

¤ LichtKreis ¤

Comment

• BlueDragonSonder
          BlueDragonSonder commented
          Editing a comment
          That happened before, but Ateam didin't bother.

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          I've contacted the team about this!

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          It looks like the way things are currently set up players that are not in countries that observe Daylight Saving Time are seeing the times off by an hour. I have spoken to the team and they are going to implement a fix for the next Raid which will be in two months or so.

[29-06-2019] 40c time monster Allure, Beloved Dragon Princess skill description

description : 40c time mobs skill description say stuff about increasing all stats of all allies by 30% for 60sec and increasing unison gauge gains by 5 every 10 sec for 30sec, but that seem to only be activated while time field is on (kinda like all dragon extra skill)
        expected outcome : add the missing line that should be something like :< -Activates the following effects for all allies that have time element cast upon them: >
        current outcome : that one line is missing
        700-900k+ GS main archer (vary with an elemental set) ; idk wut k+ GS all other class (was playing them all)
        ID: 2042972836 in case u wanna ask me stuff in game or stalk me idk

> check my Field effect post if you got time, thx ( updated with elemental attack and Collapse )

First Fire Mobius (4/14/2016 - 4/20/2016) : Rank 1 ( Total Points ; Group A )

Comment

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          The team is going to try and get this fixed in the maintenance later this week!

• niconutela
          niconutela commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks

It's not June anymore but this missing space bothers me.

Comment

• Ateam Admin
          Ateam Admin commented
          Editing a comment
          I THINK that space was sacrificed so that the full name would fit within the character limit. Not 100% sure though.

• Pytheaz
          Pytheaz commented
          Editing a comment
          I see. If it is, I think it would look way better if you remove the space between the ] and the M instead(or remove the space before the &).

Ajshakak I will make the July post soon!!! Forums keep banning my IP from time to time so it is kinda hard to do everything at once lol

Comment

• Ateam Admin
          Ateam Admin commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm really sorry, I have no idea what's causing that. It isn't being done manually, so some forum feature must be doing it automatically. It's a complete mystery to me.
      Working...
      X