About Gear design contest rewards..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Gear design contest rewards..

Do players who won Award of excellence for body/head gear design contest gets the winning design to be gifted in the game?

Yes, i'm winner in this contest so i have the gear without do the spawn
    am i comment?

Comment

• Kyoushiku
      Kyoushiku commented
      Editing a comment
      I specifically meant the 4th anniversary gear design contest held last year and the winning gear is the grimmschwarz set. my design only won the 2nd/3rd place so technically I would get the Award of Excellence, I got the 10 gems as part of the rewards and from what I read im supposed to get the grimmschwarz gear as well. which I didnt get so im confused whether 2nd-3rd placers would really get those.

(deleted)
    Last edited by Kyoushiku; 06-02-2019, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Its been days since I posted this and devs aren't responding. Oh well, they should've made the rules clear that only winners get the gear for free so I won't expect this much.
      Last edited by Kyoushiku; 06-03-2019, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• greenspiny
        greenspiny commented
        Editing a comment
        It's been two days and the admins have weekends off.

Anyways, looking at the official site it sounds like you are correct. If they don't respond in a few days you may need to tag them. I can't tag from comments.

Originally posted by Kyoushiku View Post
      Its been days since I posted this and devs aren't responding.
      Lmfao you started this post on a SATURDAY morning, waited only 36 hours, and on a SUNDAY evening, you're all like "it's been days"

Dude, relax. As spiny has said, they take the weekends off. Ateam Avia Help this mans out.

Comment

• Kyoushiku
        Kyoushiku commented
        Editing a comment
        correction: i started at saturday evening at my time and posted another one at monday morning xD
        and yah i noticed i was wrong on that part, but i long waited for that good gear to come only to be full of confusions when the updates come and gets hyssstericall when nobody from them responds and felt like this thing is completely ignored only to find out they actually take weekends off so yah xD
        Last edited by Kyoushiku; 06-03-2019, 10:56 AM.

Ateam Admin villagers are getting their torches and pitchforks out.

Comment

Give 'em some time to do something about it. The admins on the forum are pretty nice folk, but need their time off on weekends and have their own families and lives to live.

In the context of things, it would be nice if you were a bit more chill about it. If you treat people poorly, they aren't really entitled to treat you well. If you designed the 35c Schwarz cosmetics, I think you did an amazing job BTW. I use the sword all the time as a cosmetic.

As for an estimate amount of time it would take, think of the process being something like this:

1. Learning of the problem (reading your forum post on Monday)
        2. Translating and communicating the problem (sending out an email or talking to a bigshot directly, 0-1 day)
        3. Bigshot management in charge of global server discusses proper action, gives approvals to send an item to your account (1 to 3 days)
        4. Forum admin tells you the rewards will be sent to your account soon. (0-1 days)
        5. The rewards are sent in. (1 to 3 days after)

So realistically, if the process gets approved and follows this chain of approval like most jobs do, I'd expect it to take between 2 to 8 days after Monday for things to get resolved. This is just my experience with working in a corporate setting. Ofc things can be much slower or much faster for ATEAM in Japan. That's if everything works as it shoudl, but my experience with MMORPGs say otherwise: ticket resolutions in other MMORPGs usually took like 2 to 8 weeks. Lol
        Last edited by Nemurerumori; 06-03-2019, 02:56 PM.
        Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
        Guild: COLOSSUS
        Game ID: 2017106838
        ----- ID: Slypheed
        Password: 123456

Comment

• Kyoushiku
          Kyoushiku commented
          Editing a comment
          I see, but if that's the process, why wouldn't they leave a simple message of: "We're working on it."/"Im talking to the team regarding to this."/"No rewards sorry." which is another point why we post our concerns here so we would feel assured that we dont get ignored. Well, im just new to this forums so ill just patiently wait for what u say to happen xD

So yah what now? Its already been a week and no response came? SO THE CONTEST REWARDS ARE ACTUALLY AN ERROR? OR THE CONTEST ITSELF IS A HOAX? Its clear that Ateam devs just ignore this.

Comment

• Ateam Admin
          Ateam Admin commented
          Editing a comment
          The devs do not monitor these forums. Ateam Avia is in charge of that now, and he was out of the office for the last few weeks and unable to respond. He's back in the office today and I'm sure he'll check with the team about this.

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you pm me your player ID so we can check this?

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          It looks like 2nd and 3rd place didn't receive the rewards they should have. The team is working on getting those to you now.

According to the site details you should have been given the design that won.
        I'll speak to the team about this now!

Comment

• Kyoushiku
          Kyoushiku commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the urgent response.
      Working...
      X