Kodora (New Pet) Bugged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kodora (New Pet) Bugged?

Got the egg hatched and leads to the game crashing when viewing the pet. Anyone else experiencing similar issues? Not sure how well this will age.
    Edit: Figuring it doesn’t crash 100% of the time, but most of the time it does whenever the Kadora doesn’t load properly after every load screen. Making my Kadora the main pet (intentionally) was a bad idea resulting in frequent crashing just by entering a lobby of any kind. Might be affecting other players in the result lobbies due to their seeing their loading characters. Not sure if this also affects battles where pets are allowed to use abilities. Also for context, mine is Fire Element-Based and playing on iOS.
    Last edited by Danue; 05-09-2019, 10:42 AM. Reason: Added Details

Hi Danue! You may contact our customer support team for further assistance regarding this concern. You may reach them via email at info+android@mail.en.unisonleague.com (Android), info+ios@mail.en.unisonleague.com (iOS) or info+amazon@mail.en.unisonleague.com (Amazon). Kindly include the "+" signs when entering the email. We hope this helps!

Comment

It’s mainly the Time ones, everyone who has the new time pet crashes and whoever joins a pet room makes everyone else crash as well. I can’t even login anymore because it keeps crashing my game. Everyone else with different elements have theirs already to level 10 so I’m sure it’s just us time holders..

Comment

Green one here. I’m crashing too so idk if its specific to certain elements
        crazymaniac
        650k archer
        haha look i made a line

Comment

No crashing here- mine was a Time one and I have had no issues so far, so the crashes you are receiving are not related to the element of it.

Comment

I got a time one too and no crash so it's already fixed or not fully about the element

I am on android if it might have something to do
            600k+ GS main archer (vary with an elemental set) ; idk wut k+ GS all other class (was playing them all)
            ID: 2042972836 in case u wanna ask me stuff in game or stalk me idk

> check my Field effect post if you got time, thx ( updated with elemental attack and Collapse )

First Fire Mobius (4/14/2016 - 4/20/2016) : Rank 1 ( Total Points ; Group A )

Comment

Still crashing for me can’t even name it

Edit: I reloaded my game and I got to name it really fast and feed it but once I moved it to my main slot and quested my app continues to crash and now I moved it out of my main slot but can’t see any of my other pets besides the new one in my main slot that isn’t kodora. I have IOS and mine is a star kodora but I do not think element is related. I keep crashing every time I open pets
              Last edited by Saiyo; 05-09-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

iPhone, crashes every time when naming pet and won’t load in, gave it s short name before the crash. Now it still crashes when I enter pet room and it’s not in main slot.
                Sora-2100663522

Comment

Ateam Avia

Comment

• Ateam Avia
                    Ateam Avia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This should be fixed now if you download the latest patch.

Based on what I've seen in the discord, looks like it's happening to Apple devices and emulators. Androids seem to be working as intended.
                  Matamume || ID: 2018824379
                  860k GS Archer Main (as of 6/24/19)

My top 5 monster setup.
                  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Comment

• Albus
                    Albus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I can confirm this :3

Android for the win ^^

• Matamume
                    Matamume commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Albus Same here! It's usually the other way around! Now we have our time in the light!

Apple device here; crashed immediately when checking on my hatched egg.

Credits to TakaEdakumi for the awesome Limimin Emote avatar!

Want shared Guild cosmetics? Guild Hall furnishing? Music selection, cosmetic furniture, and monster placement for your room? Like or comment on this suggestion thread and we'll see what happens!

Comment

Also Apple user, I have an iPhone 7 (all up to date) and my egg has hatched but can’t actually see it and game crashes immediately and force closes the app. Please sort this out :3

Comment

Iphone xr user, same here, I can't even see what element my Kodora is, it shows nothing in the pet screen and I can't even name it either.

Comment

Idk if this would help any with the crashing when loading into a lobby, but could try turning off showing pets till the issue is fixed. I'm on android so can't test this. Hope it can help though.

Comment

It's been a while... any update on this front? Crash every freaking time when I try to get into the pet session.
                          id: 2132086036

Comment

Working...
                          X