Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FencingFoxFTW
    commented on 's reply
    Albus Forgot that last time the notice had more details than the actual in-game help. I remember it mentioned the 40-40-20% rules back then.

Anyway, if I understand correctly, the notice says it's not exclusive to interspecies shenanigans:

So it would be as Matamume said. Also, we'd have to breed a lot of dragons to get to that 9k maximum.

• Albus
    commented on 's reply
    You can check on the notice

All the information is there.... It is a bit complicated but normally it should have max stats for a kodora.

The rule A+B / 2 *1.01 is for limi x kodora parings only

And since in a kodora A x kodora B pairing (where kodora B is born out of a limi x Kdoroa) , the maximum stats between both parents are 8000+ the kodora born will have max stats for a kodora. A. K. A 8000
    Last edited by Albus; 05-10-2019, 04:08 PM.

• Matamume
    commented on 's reply
    If it does a weak kodora + regular kodora, I think the math would be the same, but instead of 4000, it would be 6060.

6060 + 8000 = 14060
    14060/2 * 1.01 = 7100

But that's me guessing.

• FencingFoxFTW
    replied
    Originally posted by Albus View Post
    In the event you decide to create an abomination, please be aware that there is a:

40% chance of getting a similar looking limi
    40% chance of getting a similar looking dragon
    The remaining 20% will give you the chance of getting a vicious creature that does not look like their parents at all.

When it comes down to stat distribution, the game takes the total stat of your limi (4000) plus the stats of Kodora (8000) and adds them up.

4000+8000=12000

After this is done, the game then divides the total by 2 multiplies that number by 1.01

12000 / 2 * 1.01= 6060

That last number is the maximum stats your new pet can have. In that sense, if the resulting pet is a limi your limi will be stronger, if the resulting pet is a kodora, then it will be substantially weaker.

From now on, the element of your pet will be determined the following way

40% The element of the parent A
    40% The element of the parent B
    20% At random

The newborn baby will also inherit 2 skills (one from each parent) selected at random.
    So the math only applies to interspecies sma...er...breeding, or would it also apply to weak kodora + regular kodora?

Leave a comment:

• Albus
    commented on 's reply
    It was a divine grace treasure spawn.

As for your second question... Most of the time jpul spawns match with global ones (at least in the form) however the conditions may vary.

For example in Prometheus case... There were 10 different jackpots. 5 monater scrolls and 5 different medal combinations.

In global we might get one with only 2 or 3 jackpots. However we can always get something different.

• niconutela
    commented on 's reply
    sometime we get other kind of spawn

like box spawn instead of treasure spawn

• StrangeSymptoms
    replied
    Do you have any clue as to what type of spawn Prometheus will come as? I want to try to plan out saving my gems trying to get him.

In general, do the JPUL spawns usually match up with their global equivalents? I don't know very much about JPUL.

Leave a comment:

• niconutela
    commented on 's reply
    didn't noticed till the new account posted here (postal, tho idk if it's a bot as it did the quote but didn't took a copy paste of someone else post) but that one bot took my post again ( #7 of this post ), most likely will add shady link later (look like it already tryed but got removed by a MOD in one reply)
    Last edited by niconutela; 05-08-2019, 06:31 AM.

• postal
    replied
    Originally posted by Bassoon240 View Post
    Monster Rebirth greatly excites me. Look forward to seeing what other older mons get the treatment. Personally hoping my first monster, Dark Valk, will get to see some play gonzos quest slot again, along with Arthur.
    Looking forward to it.
    Last edited by postal; 05-16-2019, 08:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kenzo
    replied
    ... lagged. Please keep the message only 1 time. Cant delete

Leave a comment:

• Kenzo
    replied
    So we are not commenting the fact that global will never get the video spawn event with DD xxl gears on exchanged?

Leave a comment:

• Kenzo
    replied
    So we are not commenting the fact that global will never get the video spawn event with DD xxl gears on exchange?

Leave a comment:

• Kenzo
    replied
    So are we not gonna talk about global not getting video spawn event with dragon set in exchange?

Leave a comment:

• mopa1000
    replied
    Originally posted by Bassoon240 View Post
    Monster Rebirth greatly excites me. Look forward to seeing what other older mons get the treatment. Personally hoping my first monster, Dark Valk, will get to see some play again, along with Arthur.
    Hum yup, medals on the video spawn is a good thing, that one seem to last only 2 weeks but that's already a good move, that should be enought for at least one piece of gear by doing it at least 3 times a day (so at least 2 spawns, 3 time daily for 60 medals, wich would be 840 if done during 14 days) ( and would be 2 gears if you sacrify your sleep for 2 weeks but good luck on that if you do x) )

That dragon look nice too, the rule isn't clear with google translate ( it say <disable unison gauge growth across players ), probably mean that a player can't help another player to get uni (like, cheer will give you your uni point for using a skill, but won't fill the gauge of other players, same for soldier skill), at least it's my guess but confirmation from people who can do the quest in JPUL would be nice

Leave a comment:

• Deus Vult
    commented on 's reply
    Did they add to naruto character’s names together?
Working...
X