No announcement yet.

[JPUL] Golden week updates!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Rebirth greatly excites me. Look forward to seeing what other older mons get the treatment. Personally hoping my first monster, Dark Valk, will get to see some play again, along with Arthur.
    Username: Colette&Xion
    ID: 2146836250
    Proud member of Brave Vesperia~

Comment

Kibasakura… Is so husbando…. I must have him
      Matamume || ID: 2018824379
      860k GS Archer Main (as of 6/24/19)

My top 5 monster setup.
      (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Comment

• Deus Vult
        Deus Vult commented
        Editing a comment
        Did they add to naruto character’s names together?

Post updated to add more information about Prometheus.

Also please note that we did not have maintenance this week in JPUL due to Golden week and The new Emperor's enthronement.

(Just a hunch but we might not have maintenance tomorrow in Global for the same reasons)

Comment

• Matamume
        Matamume commented
        Editing a comment
        I read Prometheus's skill as Face Palm. (>ლ)

• Shanoa
        Shanoa commented
        Editing a comment
        We won't have a maintenance either for sure, as no notice have been posted in-game. My guess is simply the end of Mobius and the start of Guild Raid, which were certainly programmed in advance.
        Edit: Well COLOr me surprised they programmed more than we thought
        Last edited by Shanoa; 05-02-2019, 05:37 AM.

• niconutela
        niconutela commented
        Editing a comment
        JPUL got xstal event and had star arthur rerun too added (a little before the common update time tho) so we might get a rerun

if no then at least there will still be the light Universe quest to throw ap at

Originally posted by Bassoon240 View Post
      Monster Rebirth greatly excites me. Look forward to seeing what other older mons get the treatment. Personally hoping my first monster, Dark Valk, will get to see some play again, along with Arthur.
      Hum yup, medals on the video spawn is a good thing, that one seem to last only 2 weeks but that's already a good move, that should be enought for at least one piece of gear by doing it at least 3 times a day (so at least 2 spawns, 3 time daily for 60 medals, wich would be 840 if done during 14 days) ( and would be 2 gears if you sacrify your sleep for 2 weeks but good luck on that if you do x) )

That dragon look nice too, the rule isn't clear with google translate ( it say <disable unison gauge growth across players ), probably mean that a player can't help another player to get uni (like, cheer will give you your uni point for using a skill, but won't fill the gauge of other players, same for soldier skill), at least it's my guess but confirmation from people who can do the quest in JPUL would be nice

Comment

• niconutela
        niconutela commented
        Editing a comment
        didn't noticed till the new account posted here (postal, tho idk if it's a bot as it did the quote but didn't took a copy paste of someone else post) but that one bot took my post again ( #7 of this post ), most likely will add shady link later (look like it already tryed but got removed by a MOD in one reply)
        Last edited by niconutela; 05-08-2019, 06:31 AM.

So are we not gonna talk about global not getting video spawn event with dragon set in exchange?
      No

Comment

So we are not commenting the fact that global will never get the video spawn event with DD xxl gears on exchange?
        No

Comment

So we are not commenting the fact that global will never get the video spawn event with DD xxl gears on exchanged?
          No

Comment

... lagged. Please keep the message only 1 time. Cant delete
            No

Comment

Originally posted by Bassoon240 View Post
              Monster Rebirth greatly excites me. Look forward to seeing what other older mons get the treatment. Personally hoping my first monster, Dark Valk, will get to see some play gonzos quest slot again, along with Arthur.
              Looking forward to it.
              Last edited by postal; 05-16-2019, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Do you have any clue as to what type of spawn Prometheus will come as? I want to try to plan out saving my gems trying to get him.

In general, do the JPUL spawns usually match up with their global equivalents? I don't know very much about JPUL.

Comment

• niconutela
                  niconutela commented
                  Editing a comment
                  sometime we get other kind of spawn

like box spawn instead of treasure spawn

• Albus
                  Albus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was a divine grace treasure spawn.

As for your second question... Most of the time jpul spawns match with global ones (at least in the form) however the conditions may vary.

For example in Prometheus case... There were 10 different jackpots. 5 monater scrolls and 5 different medal combinations.

In global we might get one with only 2 or 3 jackpots. However we can always get something different.

Originally posted by Albus View Post
                In the event you decide to create an abomination, please be aware that there is a:

40% chance of getting a similar looking limi
                40% chance of getting a similar looking dragon
                The remaining 20% will give you the chance of getting a vicious creature that does not look like their parents at all.

When it comes down to stat distribution, the game takes the total stat of your limi (4000) plus the stats of Kodora (8000) and adds them up.

4000+8000=12000

After this is done, the game then divides the total by 2 multiplies that number by 1.01

12000 / 2 * 1.01= 6060

That last number is the maximum stats your new pet can have. In that sense, if the resulting pet is a limi your limi will be stronger, if the resulting pet is a kodora, then it will be substantially weaker.

From now on, the element of your pet will be determined the following way

40% The element of the parent A
                40% The element of the parent B
                20% At random

The newborn baby will also inherit 2 skills (one from each parent) selected at random.
                So the math only applies to interspecies sma...er...breeding, or would it also apply to weak kodora + regular kodora?

Comment

Working...
                X