Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[JPUL] Golden week updates!

Hello guys, I hope you are doing well.
    In preparation for the golden week, the team introduced today some very interesting updates that should keep us busy for a while xD

As per usual here are the disclaimers:
    Please be aware that I may or may not have made some mistake(s) in translations.
    If images are hard to read, please view the image separately on another window.
    Certain releases of features or Gear may arrive in a different way or may be changed for the Global version of the game.
    Please refrain from commenting on the posts, as it will bury the Images. Leave a reply instead!
    Thank you!

Now that this is out of the way....

I- Video spawn update

Yes, haha again, the video spawns have been updated for golden week. For the duration of the campaign, every time you perform a spawn you will be able to get 10 video point medals. These medals can be exchanged among other things for Darius and the Dragon claw gear series.

Also, it is worth noticing that the number of videos you can watch at once have been increased from the usual 5 to 10, it will sure come in handy to rack up those medals.

II-Golden week campaign.

Now, that the juiciest part of the campaign is out, let's explore the rest.

1-Once a day: free x10 spawn.
    2-Daily log in bonus: 1 gem as a present
    3-Super gold quest are held 24/7 for 2 weeks
    4-For a limited time only based on the number of log ins from your guild, you will be able to obtain the following items:

-[Cover] Guild crystal

Skill: Exp Boost M

Increases EXP by 1%. Level bonus: EXP boost raised by 1% for each increase in Skill level.

-[Back light] Guild crystal

Skill: Exp Boost M

Increases EXP by 1%. Level bonus: EXP boost raised by 1% for each increase in Skill level.

5- Elemental ordeal campaign:

For a limited time only the following boosts will be applied to all ordeal quests:

-Ap consumption has been halved for all elemental ordeals
    -The number of medals that can be obtained by clearing each quest have been increased.
    -For a limited time only, gear, monsters and orbs have been added to the card flips.
    -The experience you can obtain by beating the boss monster has been multiplied by 10.

6- The usual exp/proficiency/gold up campaign.

7- Ap halved for reforge, augment and main story quests.
    Last edited by Albus; 04-24-2019, 01:36 PM.

III-You can now breed dragons!

As of now, you are able to breed the Kodora to get more dragons.

The weird thing about this is that, you can also cross breed them with your regular limis (makes no sense xD)

In the event you decide to create an abomination, please be aware that there is a:

40% chance of getting a similar looking limi
    40% chance of getting a similar looking dragon
    The remaining 20% will give you the chance of getting a vicious creature that does not look like their parents at all.

When it comes down to stat distribution, the game takes the total stat of your limi (4000) plus the stats of Kodora (8000) and adds them up.

4000+8000=12000

After this is done, the game then divides the total by 2 multiplies that number by 1.01

12000 / 2 * 1.01= 6060

That last number is the maximum stats your new pet can have. In that sense, if the resulting pet is a limi your limi will be stronger, if the resulting pet is a kodora, then it will be substantially weaker.

From now on, the element of your pet will be determined the following way

40% The element of the parent A
    40% The element of the parent B
    20% At random

The newborn baby will also inherit 2 skills (one from each parent) selected at random.

IV- New event!

This time around we got the last of the dragons tamers: Arora: Beloved dragon of Grace.

Element: Time
    Cost 40
    Stats: 8609/8609

Skill: Echo Line: Naga

AP 190 damages all enemies 3 times with magical time damage at 100% success rate.
    Ability power increased by 5 for every increase in skill level.

*If time element is active on the field the following extra effects will be applied

Increase the stats of all allies by 30% for 60 seconds
    Applies a continuous buff that fills the unison gauge of all allies by 5 every 10 seconds for 30 seconds.

As you guys know, whenever these events come around, a thematic monster is released alongside it. This time is the light monster Alan, the light hunter!

[light hunter] Alan

Cost 37
    Element: Light
    Stats: 7375/7375

Skill: Beautiful Flash

-Ability power 160 selects one enemy randomly and damages them 10 times with magical light damage at 100% success rate.
    Ability power increased by 10 for every increase in skill level.
    -Cast a continuous healing effect on all allies that recovers 10% for maximum HP every 5 seconds for 120 seconds.
    -Reduces physical or magical damage taken by all allies to 0 3 times
    -Casts Dual Attack on all allies, reducing the cooldown time of the next Ability used to 0 (except for certain Abilities).
    -Increases the HP recovery effects of all allies by 50% for 90 seconds
    -Increase unison gauge gains of all allies by 3 for 60 seconds.
    -Cast blessing on your character
    Last edited by Albus; 04-26-2019, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• Albus
      Albus commented
      Editing a comment
      V-Fishing spot event.

There is a new event that involves fishing.It is called '' Flower blooming in water ''

As you can see it is a jellyfish and we need to catch it

Apparently they appear mostly during the night so please drop by the pond after nightfall to get a better chance to encounter them.

The main reward of the events is the Ruberite cosmetic gear

-Ruberite ribbon

Skill: Exp Boost L

Increases EXP by 6%. Level bonus: EXP boost raised by 1% for each increase in Skill level.

-Ruberite dress

Skill: Exp Boost L

Increases EXP by 6%. Level bonus: EXP boost raised by 1% for each increase in Skill level.
      Last edited by Albus; 04-24-2019, 01:38 PM.

• Albus
      Albus commented
      Editing a comment
      VI-Miscellaneous.

Finally, in this update we have the reintroduction of Mobius Path (star element)

We also got the usual ether and tapsies pack. However we have a novelty, it is called fishing support pack and it provides the following items

Alongside the respective gems (10) for 8 JPY

VII- Monster rebirth!

This is just amazing. This is one of the new features that was announced a few weeks ago, incidentally this marks the birth of 38 cost monsters and to be honest it is very interesting. I gotta get myself one of these bad girls

For now, only two monsters can be obtained via this method and before getting into them, we need to discuss how rebirth works.

This new mechanic works a lot like gear awakening. You need certain items to evolve certain monsters.
    In other words, you will need items as well as regular gear (orbs)

As you can see here

The only difference this time is that the monster in question needs to be lvl max.

Another thing that is worth mentioning is that the monsters in question also have passive skills

As for which monsters can undergo rebirth, one of them is the light Valkyrie as you saw and the second one is lilith.

Ahem*

Valkyrie Warp Shinka: (sorry this made me think of Digimon lol)

[Dvine Guidance] Valkyrie
    Cost 38
    Element light
    Stats: Magical attack: 7875/ defense 7875

Passive skill: Holy light beacon.

Increases the stat of all light monsters by 10% when this monsters is equiped on your main slot

Skill: Holy sword assault

Ability power 220 damages all enemies with magical light damage.

Increases the stats of all allies by 50% for 120 seconds
    Ability power 70, recovers all allies HP.
    Increase the light elemental attack of all allies by 5 for 90 seconds
    Increase the light elemental defense of all allies by 30 for 90 seconds.
    Recovers 25 cost for your character

---------------------------------------

[True demon lord] Lilith
    Cost: 38
    Element: dark
    Stats: Magical attack: 7875/ Magical defense 7875

Passive skill: Devil's temptation

Increases the stat of all dark monsters by 10% when this monsters is equiped on your main slot

Skill: Death wave

Ability power 180 damages all enemies 2 times with magical dark damage.

Decreases the stats of all enemies by 60% for 120 seconds
    Reduces the status ailments ressitance of all enemies by 60 for 120 seconds
    Increase the dark elemental attack of all allies by 5 for 90 seconds
    Increase the dark elemental defense of all allies by 30 for 90 seconds.
    Casts a 10% blood drain on your character for 60 seconds.
    Last edited by Albus; 04-26-2019, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Albus
      Albus commented
      Editing a comment
      It is worth noticing that in order to help us farm fot the different items for rebirth, the team has created* '' challenge quests '' These quests are a combination of the hard quests for every element (the ones that include the 35 cost monsters) and the advent quests that featured monsters like Frey

You can access these quests anytime you wish during golden week. However a definitive rotation schedule will be published shortly after GW

• Albus
      Albus commented
      Editing a comment
      VIII- Spawn

There is a new treasure spawn in town and it features the new monster Kibasakura.

This monster was created during the 4th anniversary live event. ( As you can remember from this post https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...nt-and-updates)

Cost: 37
      Element: dark
      Skill: Sword dance technique, blood tree!

Ability power 150 damages all enemies 3 times with physical dark damage.
      Ability power increased by 10 for every increase in skill level

Casts a 10% blood drain on all allies for 60 seconds.
      Casts piercing on all allies for 60 seconds.
      Increases unison gauge gain of all allies by 2 for 60 seconds
      Casts resurrection on all allies
      Casts blessing on your character for 60 seconds

Another Monster was added yesterday (i did not cover it because i thought we would have maintenance, but i guess JPUL will be out of updates till next week)

Anyhow, without further ado, I give you [Flame user] Prometheus
      (loli version)

Cost 37
      Element:Fire
      Skill:Flame palm

Ability power 100 selects one enemy randomly and damages them 10 times with physical fire damage.
      Ability power increased by 10 for every increase in skill level

Increases the ability power of physical and magical ability power of all allies by 60 for 60 seconds.
      Increases the ATK Ability Power buff limit of all allies by 20 for 60 seconds.
      Increases the MATK Ability Power buff limit of all allies by 20 for 60 seconds.
      Increases the cost recovery speed of all allies by 10 for 60 seconds
      Gives a 10% blood drain effect on all allies for 60 seconds
      Increases the HP recovery effects of all allies by 50% for 90 seconds.
      Casts blessing on your character
      Casts fire element on your field for 120 seconds
      Last edited by Albus; 05-01-2019, 07:22 AM.

12000 * 1.01 =/= 6060, check your math? It should be 12120, should it not? Lol
    But glad to see Time 40c coming lol
    ID: 2129761999
    "Standing on the Edge,
    Fate begins to change."

Comment

• Albus
      Albus commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right, I actually missed a / 2 after the 12000

Wow the Video Spawn update is amazing! (╯°□°)╯︵( .o.)
    Excited for the Dragon Pets~~
    Matamume || ID: 2018824379
    860k GS Archer Main (as of 6/24/19)

My top 5 monster setup.
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Comment

arora hella cute tho

im kinda shook

edit: i need those jellyfish cosmetics in my life
      Last edited by Bevgebra; 04-24-2019, 04:31 PM.

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

#TheBeamMafia

Icons 101

Comment

Hum yup, medals on the video spawn is a good thing, that one seem to last only 2 weeks but that's already a good move, that should be enought for at least one piece of gear by doing it at least 3 times a day (so at least 2 spawns, 3 time daily for 60 medals, wich would be 840 if done during 14 days) ( and would be 2 gears if you sacrify your sleep for 2 weeks but good luck on that if you do x) )

That dragon look nice too, the rule isn't clear with google translate ( it say <disable unison gauge growth across players ), probably mean that a player can't help another player to get uni (like, cheer will give you your uni point for using a skill, but won't fill the gauge of other players, same for soldier skill), at least it's my guess but confirmation from people who can do the quest in JPUL would be nice
        700-900k+ GS main archer (vary with an elemental set) ; idk wut k+ GS all other class (was playing them all)
        ID: 2042972836 in case u wanna ask me stuff in game or stalk me idk

> check my Field effect post if you got time, thx ( updated with elemental attack and Collapse )

First Fire Mobius (4/14/2016 - 4/20/2016) : Rank 1 ( Total Points ; Group A )

Comment

• Albus
          Albus commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree.
          Hopefully one kind soul will tell us soon xD

I am too weak to even try that quest lol

Albus thanks for posting this. One thing I noticed, you said last of the dragon tamers... we’re still missing star.

Comment

• Match-i
          Match-i commented
          Editing a comment
          Jp already got star.
          Don't remember the name but the treasure mon &quot;made&quot; for it is the first time element with hero

• Albus
          Albus commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Match-i it was Heimdall

And here you can find all the info on the star dragon
          @TonyBeets

https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...ls-and-updates

We are still to get them that is true, but for now we can consider the series ''complete''.
          Hopefully the next threshold will not be as insane lol
          Last edited by Albus; 04-24-2019, 04:12 PM.

So I guess this one will be more noob friendly since light and dark element gear should help.

Comment

• niconutela
          niconutela commented
          Editing a comment
          cheer not working don't feel noob friendly

at least the star 40c seem easy looking at JPUL video, + any match will give uni gains boost too since it need time

Post updated to include new features hehehe

Comment

omg the valk upgrade we needed

she was the first mon i ever got so im happy to see her making a comeback :’)

also does this mean AIZEN UPGRADE too? ;0

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

#TheBeamMafia

Icons 101

Comment

• Albus
          Albus commented
          Editing a comment
          Hehe perhaps

• echoed
          echoed commented
          Editing a comment
          I know im so excited but I deleted my valkyrie sadly.... I hope they release a valkyrie spawn.

Rebirth Shinatobe next, pl0x.

Comment

Those monsters looks awesome, Mate... Try to imagine rebith of Kirin and Avsaris!

Comment

• Albus
            Albus commented
            Editing a comment
            I do not think avsaris will (at least for now) since he is 30 cost XD
            But Kirin, adromeda and mary, might get theirs soon (a.k.a before the end of the year lol)

• BlueDragonSonder
            BlueDragonSonder commented
            Editing a comment
            You know my jaw will drop, right?

My WIND VALK WILL BE AMAZING AGAIN.

Yasssssssss. I haven't been on my Main account for like 1 year actively so I've really only got like 3 good monsters.

But wind valk was my very first spawn pull from 3 gems. I have so many experiences with her, like the first colo. First mobuis and then potentials, etc. So many good times

Comment

• echoed
            echoed commented
            Editing a comment
            Wait a second.. you think they will do ALL the valkyries?? Holy crud I gotta collect them all again. Don't forget athena's!

Wait. Does Rebirthing a monster remove pots? Looking at the picture I cant really tell.

Comment

• Albus
            Albus commented
            Editing a comment
            After seeing a few pictures... It does, potentials are removed. (not that they made any kind of difference... At max lvl UR they give between 20000 and 22000 stats give or take due to their passive skills )

• echoed
            echoed commented
            Editing a comment
            Jeez how would we potential them again??? Collect and upgrade multiple? Oh boy what a grind.

• FARMING WEAS
            FARMING WEAS commented
            Editing a comment
            RIP, I used 4 stones and 2 light valks to max potential my wind valk........
        Working...
        X