Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Vote] Which updates would you like to see?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, will the current furniture spawn be here for a long time? My furniture storage is full, and I still have the rabbit egg plushies from the Rabby event in my present box :/ I wasn't able to collect some furniture from last Eva collab and the aquarium furniture spawn too, due to my furniture inventory being full.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for casting their votes!
      I'll compile these results and share them with the team.
      I'll try my best to keep you guys updated with info regarding any of these.

Comment

• Matamume
        Matamume commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Avia! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧<3

If Video Point Spawn's going to be our priority update, I hope at the least (since Japanese UL has also forgotten about re-releasing them) re-release old currently-unobtainable Monsters through Video Point Spawns, and possibly more Time and Star Gear like the Monochrome and Guardian Angel Series (Red Riding and the others can still remain in Unison Favorites).

By old Monsters, I mean cosplay Monsters that Unison Favorite Spawns and lots of other Spawns haven't re-released for years. Monsters like Diva Nyx can still see Colo play as an alternative to Kroyt when Wind element Monsters are restricted. And for collection purposes like Dragoon Cuchulainn, Maid Alice, and more.
      Reincarnated Merlyn. DO IT.
      Unofficial ULWikia Admin

I resumed my Japanese UL updates over at YouTube!
      Please subscribe to TaikunZ Channel!

Beauty with an M by Merakieru and xSilverlight
      Tale as old as Tai-me

Comment

Ateam Avia

​Just a small poke to know if there is any plan to add the 6th rings skill update (JP notice: http://app.ja.unisonleague.com/app_j...lang=jp&past=1 ) and possibly 5th ring enchantments to global, thanks

edit : thanks

tryed to comment but it bugged
        700-900k+ GS main archer (vary with an elemental set) ; idk wut k+ GS all other class (was playing them all)
        ID: 2042972836 in case u wanna ask me stuff in game or stalk me idk

> check my Field effect post if you got time, thx ( updated with elemental attack and Collapse )

First Fire Mobius (4/14/2016 - 4/20/2016) : Rank 1 ( Total Points ; Group A )

Comment

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll look into this!

• Ateam Avia
          Ateam Avia commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll speak to the team about this.

• niconutela
          niconutela commented
          Editing a comment