• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matamume
    commented on 's reply
    It's not that harsh; it's the truth tho. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Deus Vult
    replied
    Wasn’t expecting this level of savagery in the comments. I mean it’s true if you leave no one will notice, except your friends and if they are not of a good enough reason to stay you should just quit.

Leave a comment:

• Imperialroyal
    commented on 's reply
    I was just gonna comment about that!

• Nemurerumori
    replied

Yeah, I agree.

Quitting does sound pretty boring.

Leave a comment:

• Rhalia
    replied
    I'll play it for 1 more week then quit, just can't quit easily due to the stuff I have experienced in UL

Leave a comment:

• Nemurerumori
    replied
    Take a break.

The game has done a ton of things to freshen up, (especially with the exquisitely designed 6th ring where every single class is competitive at mid and high-tier play) and thrown a bunch of side tasks like pets, furniture, fishing, etc. as well as numerous quality of life improvements that took away a lot of the monotonous slogs originally in this game.

It's already done a good job if you have already invested three years of your life into this. It doesn't matter how good a game gets if you just aren't in the mood for it. You have consistently logged in a thousand times just to play this same game and there is very little the game can offer to you at this stage to be refreshing for you.

You have your own life to live and thousands of other games you can check out if you need something similar to UL to fill that void.

Leave a comment:

• Matamume
    replied
    I mean, nothing we say will change your mind; we're all at a different stage of liking this game, and basically it's up to you if you quit or not. The game will go on, and everyone will move on, so I don't know what you expect from us. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In any case, the main reason I stay in this game is because I thoroughly enjoy the people I play with. Most MMORPG's I've played I just end up leaving if I don't have people to share the game with. But since I have some people in my guild that I actually enjoy talking to on a regular basis, I keep coming back. Before that, I left the game for 2 years. Ended up coming back to it and got a whole new set of people to play with, and it just stuck. Maybe that's what you need? I dunno. But it worked for me.

Leave a comment:

• TonyBeets
    replied
    Tbh no one will care if you leave...

Leave a comment:

• Shanoa
    replied
    If the game is extremely boring to you and you get no enjoyment whatsoever in playing, then quitting is the best option.
    However, if you still have some fun doing GB, occasionally farming with friends and guildmates and still like to talk to them, then you can simply adopt a casual playstyle, run the events you like and skip everything that you don't need, only to log on daily for a gb or two, then come back a bit more when there's something more interesting going on. No need to leave the guild, game, or anything if you go with that.

Leave a comment:

• Bevgebra
    replied
    if it’s boring to you then just quit

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Leave a comment:

• -STING-
    replied
    Lol just quit then idk why you're posting tbh, this is something you ask friends. Randoms like me will just tell you to play higher difficulty quests since those are more entertaining but since you don't log on to farm I'm assuming you don't care and/or have already thought of that but side-eyed it

Leave a comment:

• TonyBeets
    replied
    If you don’t play the game as much and don’t like it, just quit. People do it everyday and go on with their lives.

Leave a comment:

• Rhalia
    started a topic Thinking of quitting seems boring now to me

Thinking of quitting seems boring now to me

So I am wondering if I should continue playing. I played for about 3 years (I think). The events poping up are not as enticing anymore almost. It's the same old thing, farm this, do that, get this, life goes on. This game is starting to drain up on my will to continue playing. Kept hoping that something new will show up but my patience for that is gone as well. I rarely get on to farm, mostly get on for gb and that's it nothing else. I have gone off to other games so that's more or less the main reason for me not being active as much. I want to move on from this game but the only reason I hang onto it is mainly because of the other guildmate in my guild. Is there any reason to continue playing? Would like some response if possible.
Working...
X