Announcement

Collapse

We're on Discord!

In case you missed it, Ateam now has an official (and active!) Discord server! A lot of forum activity has moved there, so click here to come join us!
See more
See less

Egg Artist Rabby Requirements (Table)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Egg Artist Rabby Requirements (Table)

Hey guys! Here's the table for the requirements on how many Rabbit Eggs you need to get Rabby and her potentials!
    Keep in mind this table is ONLY for purchasing with eggs. This does not account for the scroll pieces. Going only by the eggs, you will max out on x4 potential. To get the x5 potential, you have to get the scroll pieces from quest awards and drops. Hope this is useful for some of you. Happy Grinding!

Last edited by Matamume; 04-11-2019, 05:19 PM.
    Matamume || ID: 2018824379
    860k GS Archer Main (as of 6/24/19)

My top 5 monster setup.
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I was gona say it on the other side but you posted here so :
    you got traped by the fake last day, event are 14 days btw
    fake last day (25th) end at 2am so it's like 1h45 of farming, with no daily missions reset, so it don't really count

still thanks for throwing those post everytime tho
    (would be nice if you could update it in 14 days stuff instead of 15 btw, thx)

edit : look like it's all fixed, edited out
    Last edited by niconutela; 04-15-2019, 03:16 AM.
    700-900k+ GS main archer (vary with an elemental set) ; idk wut k+ GS all other class (was playing them all)
    ID: 2042972836 in case u wanna ask me stuff in game or stalk me idk

> check my Field effect post if you got time, thx ( updated with elemental attack and Collapse )

First Fire Mobius (4/14/2016 - 4/20/2016) : Rank 1 ( Total Points ; Group A )

Comment

• Matamume
      Matamume commented
      Editing a comment
      Oops, you're right. I'll update it in a sec~

• niconutela
      niconutela commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks
      and I guess that the edit is buggy since you seem to have tried to edit it a lot

edit : edited out too

• niconutela
      niconutela commented
      Editing a comment
      2nd comment to add the table until main post get fixed
      I tryed to edit my post and comment but didn't worked

credit to Matamume for doing it ofc, I only post it so people can see it until the post is fixed

edit : edited out since it's fixed again

I suck at pacing xD I have 4000 eggs lol

Also thank you ^^ for always doing this. it is extremely helpful ^^
    Last edited by Albus; 04-11-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

I somehow cant see the picture of the requirements table o.o

Comment

• Matamume
        Matamume commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I noticed when I'm on Microsoft Edge, it shows my old post, with the old table. After editing it, for some reason it won't show the edited post. But when I log out and look at the post as a non-user, it shows it correctly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        When I switch to Google Chrome, it shows it the same way. Not sure why it's really bugged out. This never happened before. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
        Last edited by Matamume; 04-11-2019, 05:19 PM.

Can any mods fix the top post? Apparently, when I'm logged in, it's showing an old version of the post. But when I log out and open this thread the post shows the current version correctly. It must have bugged out during edits somehow.

If it can't be fixed, can it be deleted and I can just re-post the correct version? I don't wanna double-post yet unless it can't be fixed. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

My top 5 monster setup.

Comment

• [MOD] Nick
        [MOD] Nick commented
        Editing a comment
        Eeeh. The same thing is happening to me! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It's not properly shown when I'm logged in but it's ok when logged out. I'll see what I can do and I'll update you if you can just re-post or if we can edit this out. (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

• [MOD] James
        [MOD] James commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi! Please visit this link to learn more on how to post images within the forum: http://bit.ly/2Z69iyo. Thank you and we hope this helps!

• Matamume
        Matamume commented
        Editing a comment
        @[MOD]James I don't think that's the case; it's just buggy because it looks fine when you're not logged in; but it looks buggy when you're logged in.

i've still been wondering to this day how people obtain so much of the same event monster i read in the details of the event that apparently you can earn her summoning scroll through daily missions.... buuuut there aren't any to do so... so im kind of confused (plus i never really liked the system of having to wait a whole 13 days just to exchange the prestige items for the event items) this chart is great honestly though, getting scroll pieces is hard, out of the massive amounts ive done it only have one piece, hah... (and there's a few gems missing in my gem wallet now lol)

Comment

• niconutela
        niconutela commented
        Editing a comment
        on all those 14 days event, there is like 10 days with a scroll piece as a daily rewards
        most of the time, the first day don't have a scroll piece
        tho it just mean that 4 out of the 14 days won't have a scroll piece in daily missions

I have a question, what’s the best difficulty to farm eggs or get drops? I mean, ap wise and such.

Comment

Boo, I cannot see it either. Says it doesn't exist or is no longer available.

Comment

How is everyone doing :3?

Here is my progress so far.

I am almost there :3

Comment

• Albus
            Albus commented
            Editing a comment
            I had some remaining Ap packs from last week so it was kinda ''easy'' to reach 4000 the first day. So far i have only used gems whenever i did not hit the 83 egg card. But that didn't happen too often either xD. I was just lucky. As for gems well they ain't paid ones at least hahaha.

Besides that i have 6 scroll pieces :3

• Matamume
            Matamume commented
            Editing a comment
            Waaowww. When you said you had 4000 already on the first day I thought it was a typo lol.

I'm at 2k as well. Slightly behind schedule partially because I hadn't had a chance to play as much this weekend (hurray taxes.... ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ). With 6 scroll pieces.

• Albus
            Albus commented
            Editing a comment
            Update :3

Now to farm for the weapon and armor.

Also yeah it is that time of the year right? Matamume

Looks like it suddenly works now! Almost made a double post because it was irritating me ehe.

My top 5 monster setup.

Comment

For your information guys :3

To reforge rabby you require:
            Two dark orbs (yay. -.)
            3 eggs:

One premium egg
            One golden egg
            One silver egg

And here is rabby UR

Comment

• Matamume
              Matamume commented
              Editing a comment
              I have 9 scroll pieces! So close! And I'm 1 day ahead at 5.9k eggs~

• Albus
              Albus commented
              Editing a comment
              Ohhh Matamume ^^ So close. I am only a 1000 eggs from my objective ^^
              Let's do our best :3

Not directly related, but just in case anyone is curious, these are the stats for the event furnitures:

Big Rabbit Egg Plushie - SR, Matk, 1830 max, confuse resistance up.

Rabbit Egg Plushie - R, Mdef, 1230 max.

Comment

How is everyone doing on their farming?? I think I'll actually be able to x5 potential this time around! I always get 1 scroll short for these types of events, so I'm excited this is the first time for me hehehe ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
              Currently sitting at 7,372 eggs! Less than 1,000 more eggs to go!

My top 5 monster setup.

Comment

• FencingFoxFTW
                FencingFoxFTW commented
                Editing a comment
                About 7100. On schedule. Btw, thx for these tables.

• niconutela
                niconutela commented
                Editing a comment
                5100/5500, should be done without problem at the end
                4 scroll for 4200
                1 gun for 300
                4 orb for 600 (100+100+200+200)
                1 sr furniture for 400
                = 5500

any extra at the end will go in dark passa mostly

• Albus
                Albus commented
                Editing a comment
                I think... if rngesus is with me. I will be able to get a second scroll from drops (I have 6 scroll pieces so far lol) so maybe I will have more rabbit eggs (6000) to expend on other things hahaha

Hm, are the scroll piece drops just extremely rare? Or are they fixed probability?
              I started my farming late so I’m trying to get to @ least 3p unlocked

Comment

• niconutela
                niconutela commented
                Editing a comment
                they are kinda ok rare
                I wouldn't rely on the drop tho, there should be 10 in total in missions, tho if you have like less than 5 piece atm because you haven't done the daily missions, then you most likely won't be able to get the extra drop in the short amount of time left (without intense ap refil at least)

• Matamume
                Matamume commented
                Editing a comment
                If you're relatively new and don't have many monsters at your disposal, even non-pot Rabby is a good choice, given her c37 stats.
            Working...
            X