Ranked with time change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranked with time change

Why start rankings on March 28th, when the March 31st time will change again? while there are ranks it never happened .. why not postponed a week, with the times already changed? Also because I can't participate in the war with these times
    Ateam Avia Ateam Admin

Where does it say the time will change again on March 31st? The time was moved back to normal during 3/14 maintenance.
    Matamume || ID: 2018824379
    775k GS Archer Main (as of 4/17/19)

My top 5 monster setup.
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Comment

During the night between March 30 and 31, daylight savings time will come in, so Unison will also be back one hour ahead

Comment

• Bevgebra
        Bevgebra commented
        Editing a comment
        daylight savings already started though?

• Ardyss
        Ardyss commented
        Editing a comment
        He's talking about the European daylight savings I believe.

We are talking about the European summer time (Italy), we will be on March 31, with Ranked in progress

Comment

My guess is that they can't follow time changes in every country, so they're keeping it local to their time (NA UTC -4). Over here, Daylight Savings time already started. Our battles were also pushed ahead before the maintenance change, so everyone had to adapt.

Some places don't even have daylight savings changes. Can't please everyone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        Matamume || ID: 2018824379
        775k GS Archer Main (as of 4/17/19)

My top 5 monster setup.
        (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Comment

Well, they didn't cost them a week to post ranks, and even the rest of Europe was happy

Comment

Working...
          X