Guild Raid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Raid

Hi guys,i want to know how is good sue the elemental set in the guild raid. We have a lot of element monster on raid. Now my question is,element is better than a huge gs with a good equip in the guild raid? Thanks for the answer.

elements are always useful

Creds to each artist for the gorgeous art<3

#TheBeamMafia

Icons 101

Comment

Yes, element is going to be better than gs in the higher difficulty raid monsters. They already wipe out the team in 1 hit and if you have enough elemental defense, you might be the one who survives. Also with enough elemental attack you'll deal massive amounts of damage more than someone who doesn't but has ~150k+ more gs than you.
      Matamume || ID: 2018824379
      775k GS Archer Main (as of 4/17/19)

My top 5 monster setup.
      (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Comment

The only issue I have with element equipping for raids is that they aren’t all one element so it’s hard to plan for. This first monster may be fire, but the next will be wind, and the next dark... and you can’t re equip in the middle of battle.... my strategy is trying for a decent balance of elements. Don’t try and focus on one. But shy away from armors that have none.

Comment

This set of raids is all Dark element. It says so in the notice too.
          Matamume || ID: 2018824379
          775k GS Archer Main (as of 4/17/19)

My top 5 monster setup.
          (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Comment

• niconutela
            niconutela commented
            Editing a comment
            it's not all dark btw
            it's random elements common guild raid boss -> dark athena -> random element valkyrie -> stargod uranus
            with higher chance of dark mobs on the random elements one, but not 100% (so you could end up on a wind valkyrie)

^ notice part (for hard/super hard, so 3 stars/4 stars difficulty, but easy/medium is just the same but with ssr version name of the mobs)
            Last edited by niconutela; 03-11-2019, 01:31 PM.

• Matamume
            Matamume commented
            Editing a comment
            Oops, I must have misread it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ In my guild's experience, Dark Athena is the most annoying one anyway, soooo~
        Working...
        X