Questionable Spawns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questionable Spawns

I just had a quick question for some of you in hopes of a couple responses. I’ve been playing the game for almost two years now and I’m well aware of the risks of spawning. One of my favorite spawns used to be the class spawns as I’m sure many others would agree. The past few have kinda upset me cause I’ve been consistently getting the same gear spawn after spawn. Yes I’m sure the rates are skewed more towards the lowest cost weapons/armors. But getting the same items multiple times in a row? If there is such a skew should they tell us? Again, I’m very aware of rng and whatnot but I know I’m not the only person receiving the same item multiple times in a row. Just wanted a couple opinions about it. Thanks!
    Image 773-C179-C-D268-48-B0-A488-E87-F31-D557-F6 hosted in imgbb.com

Honestly, I believe that type of gear is seals. With multiple seals, it makes life much easier in most of the quest you participate in UL. Seals are one of the best procs in the game. But mostly it’s rng when you spawn. However, I only did class spawn once so I can’t say much about rng as my experience is limited.

Comment

• niconutela
      niconutela commented
      Editing a comment
      if you mean the weapon from the screenshot, it's Kairos scythe and it's physical testament XXL with whirlspear replacement skill in it (1 hit 130~140 physical ap with -10~20% def on target for 20sec, cd 6 cost 9)

Twice I have done the same class spawn twice and received the same bow. Takes a long time to farm those gems as f2p so it was a bit disconcerting, but not so bad, since I have 2 pretty strong bows, even if they were dupe. I would be more upset if they restricted having only one kind of bow equipped, but since you're able to equip both, I haven't had as big of a qualm with it.

The first time was like 3 months ago when I double spawned 2 Bows of Ragnarok (c32, Flight Testament XL... not a fan of the proc tho), and again last week when I got 2 Long Bow "Samidare" (c33, Attack Testament XXL + Wild Hunt <TH> I like these bows).

Both times I spawned during the same Class Spawn event at the time. So I can pretty much agree that I have pretty bad RNG in getting dupes.
    Matamume || ID: 2018824379
    775k GS Archer Main (as of 4/17/19)

My top 5 monster setup.
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Comment

I did the Class Spawn x5 awhile ago and got x3 Long Bow Samidare, x1 Kairos Arrow and x1 Transience Bow. All 33c Bows with the Samidare Bow having the highest rate. Like other UL spawns, I assume the rates are skewed towards certain gear or monsters in the pool.
      #TheBeamMafia Check out my graphics thread https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...graphic-thread Check out my guide The Art of Re-rolling https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...-of-re-rolling

Comment

I know I’m the worst for going on about this, but it bears repeating: if spawns are cost-weighted, rates should be shown by cost, not by ‘rarity’ grouping. low cost being more common intuitively makes a lot of sense, but I feel like it’s important to know the actual rates when you spawn ^^;

Comment

• niconutela
          niconutela commented
          Editing a comment
          sad stuff it will most likely never happen
          we can see the rarity rate mostly thanks to some gambling game rules stuff, but nothing force Ateam to show the rate for each cost, + we don't even get to know the rate of <free> kind of spawn (some ticket spawn, video spawn, ...), so I don't see any other rates info thing happening except if a new rule force it

• catling
          catling commented
          Editing a comment
          niconutela the actual app store clause is worded something like 'each type of item has to have drop rate listed'. while most games I play have chosen to interpret that as 'each individual item must have listed rates', you're right. it is ambiguous enough to possibly be allowed under the current rules.

just to illustrate quite how vague it is, Ateam could possibly even claim that 'items which are the colour blue' constitute an item 'type' and list item drop rates by colour only and still be covered.. not that they're in the right for taking advantage of the vague wording and lack of strict regulation, but.. yeah if a loophole exists, then.. well... orz;
      Working...
      X