No announcement yet.

Sword Master Luis Requirements (Table)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sword Master Luis Requirements (Table)

Hey guys! I was promising a table for the next farming event monster, and it looks like it's here! ALL THE HUSBANDOS! <3

Here's the table for spending masks on the scroll. Keep in mind this table is ONLY for purchasing with masks. This does not account for the scroll pieces. Going only by the masks, you will max out on x4 potential. To get the x5 potential, you have to get the scroll pieces from prestige awards and drops. That said, it is possible to get only x3 potential and get to x5 solely on scroll pieces. Happy Grinding!

Last edited by Matamume; 03-07-2019, 11:41 AM.
    Matamume || ID: 2018824379
    775k GS Archer Main (as of 4/17/19)

My top 5 monster setup.
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Which difficulty do you recommend farming for this? I know Carnage has 10s and card flips gem purchases are the way to go for there. But is Elite the most cost efficient again?
    ID: 2053041654
    OrganizationX
    Willing to help everyone~

Comment

• Matamume
      Matamume commented
      Editing a comment
      Too early to say. I really don't want to spend the gems on card flips, because that will really eat away at my gems. :< I'm going to say yes on Elite though, since the AP cost is so great here.

It doesn't quite specify what quest difficulty gives a chance at a scroll piece. Albus any idea if it's Elite+, Arcadia+, or Carnage only? It only says time bonus on global notification, but on your JPUL post it just says "hardest difficulties." Would you be able to elaborate?

My top 5 monster setup.

Comment

• Albus
      Albus commented
      Editing a comment
      Aaaaaaaaan done.

It was added to the notice today. As i imagined you can only get the scroll pieces in arcadia and carnage as bonus chest rewards :3
      Last edited by Albus; 03-08-2019, 12:15 PM.

• Matamume
      Matamume commented
      Editing a comment
      Albus Thanks, as always! <3

• Albus
      Albus commented
      Editing a comment
      hehehe welcome ^^

Then you have to grind star orbs to reforge..... (at least, they were part of the reforge requirement in JPUL)

Comment

• Matamume
      Matamume commented
      Editing a comment
      Big OOF to that.

~bump from 2nd page~

My top 5 monster setup.

Comment

Stop depressing me

User ID: 2124694630

Comment

Is this event gonna come back? Because honestly... Im done with this crap. I dropped the game for a while because better stuff came out. First thing I come back to is an event where I have to grind 24/7 because the masks never drop from the chests in Arcadia, and the I never get the masks from the bonus cards, and still haven't gotten a single scroll piece from drops.

I want to max him out, but it's just not worth it.

Comment

• Matamume
          Matamume commented
          Editing a comment
          We won't know until they do, unfortunately. I didn't expect the Sakura Blossom event to come back until it happened. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Matamume
          Matamume commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like someone has some luck with scroll piece drops. I, however, do not. T~T

How farming going for everyone? For me... I only have enough to make 2 scrolls. :< And I don't have good enough luck to get any scroll pieces from drops yet. >_<;;

My top 5 monster setup.

Comment

• Lyrexio
          Lyrexio commented
          Editing a comment
          Dont forget youll get 2 pieces from the combined effort of all the players (if we reach it)

• Matamume
          Matamume commented
          Editing a comment
          I just wish the stat sticks were potential 1 and 2, not 4 and 5. T~T

On the bright side. We’ll probably get the two extra pieces of scroll since this is a better quest to run than the crappy wind ninja event that returned.

Comment

• Cherif
          Cherif commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks bad for the last scroll piece~

• Tigre_Vorn
          Tigre_Vorn commented
          Editing a comment
          Very bad
      Working...
      X