Every 3 months
    58.73%
    Every 4 months
    7.14%
    Every 6 months
    1.59%
    More than 6 months
    0.79%
    Seeing the notice pop up today after we just finished one, left me with some mixed feelings on the event. How often do you think we should have ranked battles?

• Tripolic X
    replied
    I would be happier if we had updated weapons and ARMOR for our 6th ring classes. Im still waiting...

Leave a comment:

• Ateam Avia
    commented on 's reply
    We definitely want to bring those back! When we can set aside time, we'll post those!

• PresidentPeople
    replied
    Ateam Admin Ateam Avia Maybe you were already planning to do this, but I would love to see the talks with the team threads make a comeback. Giving us a window into the developers' progress, as well as their stance on the community's current concerns and requests (regardless of whether or not we agree with their stance) could help alleviate the feelings of being ignored or being kept in the dark. Probably not eliminate, but help.

Leave a comment:

• Bassoon240
    replied
    I hope that this RGB popping up again so soon won't delay things such as Enchantments for extra classes and increasing the level.cap...I've been really wanting to buff my attackserker abilities ever since I saw that would be a thing.

Leave a comment:

• Aflama
    replied
    Honestly I would be happy if the Devs focus more on actual content instead of pushing out the new gears and monsters 2-3 times a week. Ther are so much gear to get as a f2p player and so little to use it for. I understand that whales get bored but I'm sure even they don't have all the gear or monster that they want or need.

Leave a comment:

• Crave
    replied
    Need more PvP related mode/events that can be played daily (and no, not in the form of guild battles, as those seems more like monster-standoff mania).

Leave a comment:

• TonyBeets
    replied
    Ateam Avia thank you for the feedback and I do understand we don’t have the full picture but when we hear that the devs don’t have enough content to address what nearly 70% of the community wants is frustrating. There is so much content that the Japanese version of the game has that we’ve never gotten (updates lab???) and old content that new players never had a chance do (ninja towers????). If you’re going to continue to push rbg then update the prizes at least.... I have thousands of medals sitting there doing nothing because the few items I didn’t buy are completely worthless. More content needed? Why not release the 40 cost dragons more often or colo or möbius? So much could be done with the fishing area which at this point is pretty much useless....

the only thing that that seems to be updated consistently is spawns to spend money on....

Leave a comment:

• Ateam Admin
    commented on 's reply
    I know there's no way for you to tell so I don't blame you for thinking like that but I really wish there was a way for everyone to know how hard the Unison team busts their asses, or to fully understand the amount of time and effort required to produce the content that currently gets released in the game. I think if people knew no one would claim or even consider for a moment that they've "given up on the game".

Again, not your fault, but those kinds of comments are frustrating to see when you have the full picture.

• Ateam Avia
    commented on 's reply
    The team has definitely not given up on the game!
    I'm going to continue to make sure that the community voice is heard. I'll have another meeting with the team next week, so I'll bring it up there again.

• TonyBeets
    replied
    Ateam Avia .... so they’ve pretty much given up on the game then at this point? Just collecting money until the game is dead? At this point of the game, I have almost no incentive to buy anything (real money wise).

Leave a comment:

• Lindo
    replied
    I think it is gpod that RGB is every month because new players freuqently join our UL COMMUNITY. It is very easy to gain hear score now, as we all know, but then you hit a bottleneck where it is necessary for gear awakening and infusions. I understand that it encourages whaling and comp minded playing, but that is a good thing for the game overall. UL is not very competitive it seems lifeless and games with competition make it more lively. Thank you a team for increasing gen frequency !!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shanoa
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for giving us a clear answer as to why we've been getting RGB so much recently.
    I'd have to disagree with them on the content part, we don't need new events every week either, and I'm sure a lot of players have been waiting the return of Super United Offense to farm more elemental weapons as well as gear to prepare for the 40c Xenogear upgrade that we've also been expecting. Just things like these to fill in the gaps would be a lot more appreciated than ranked less than every two months. Or, as it was also stated, introduce more gear or goodies in legend medal exchange to make RGB worthwile, which was one of the winning suggestions in the recent poll on what we would be looking for the most.
    It just feels like the devs aren't listening to our (and your) feedback anymore.
    Last edited by Shanoa; 06-25-2019, 06:31 PM.

• Kisa
    commented on 's reply
    There is no need to fill this gap... BREAK!

Or more Colo, Mobius, Crystal.. Like everyone is calling..

• Ateam Avia
    replied
    Hi guys, I've been telling them over and over, but they have pushed back saying that they don't have content to fill the gaps right now. I'm going to keep pushing...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X