No announcement yet.

Ranked Guild Battles - Frequency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It used to be every 3 which I prefer. 2 is already a bit much imo, at least considering the stress and there's literally nothing to spend legend medals on anyway.

Comment

I voted for 6 months. Guess that's super unrealistic, but I really go insane with rgbs now! We are League S and everyone who is S and f2p slightly competitive knows how rgbs in S are... We really want to stay here, but it's always a really hard time for us. Everyone gets pissed after loosing battles or angry when someone makes just a tiny mistake. We did a great job last rgbs just to have the new round announced yet 😑 We just want to live our Unison life just a liiiiittle bit peaceful and without this "When you don't exert yourself your guild will go A again" stress. It would be sooo nice!! Just a few months so ranked would be a kind of special and looking forward event again! So we don't have to think "wow.. Ranked Gbs again.. Yay.. 😐" all time the notification comes up.. It would be super super great..

I know Ateam won't do this but why can't we just say that we don't want to participate? When it comes up that often it would be super cool to decide.. Maybe 2 times a year per guild.. I don't know.. Some guilds are looking forward because of the challenge. To smash all other guilds. That's just fine! Do it! But let's give those other guilds just a small and tiny break! Please! 😭

Comment

Every three months is totally enough... Give everyone time to improve and better work on Collabs and Events.

Comment

I must agree that once you hit league S the ranked battles become super stressful because you dont have much to gain but a lot to lose (descend), so 3 months to let us relax a little sounds good, however nobody Is thinking in the newly created guilds, making rankeds less frequent would mean that they would need around a year to reach league S, this discourages the creation of new guilds because even if they have good members, good strategy and good organization to level their crystal fast they are stuck for several months playing with novice or weak guilds before they have the opportunity to battle with people of their levels, which Is unfair for them and the people they are facing

So i think new guilds must have the opportunity to reach league A/S faster if they are strong, a good solution would be to have ranked battles for ranks from C to A every month but ranked battles of A to S can be every 3 months, that way a new guild can potentialy have the opportunity to reach league S in just 3 months and at the same time the people in league S can relax and prepare for the super important battles where they can descend every 3 months

Comment

I agree that rgbs in league S are super stressful and that it would be nice if we can relax a little without fearing to descend, but anyone wants to think in the newly created guilds?, Some of them are created by experienced and strong players, Is natural that they need to start from league C like everyone else but making the rgbs each 3 months would mean that a new guild could need around a year to reach league S, not mattering if they are super strong, i think this Is a little unfair for them and for the novice people they battle, so i think they deserve an opportunity to reach league A/S faster if they are good, maybe by making rgbs for leagues C to A each month and the rgbs for league A to S each 3 months, this gives better opportunities for people that want to create new guilds and at the same time make reaching league S a more satisfactory achievement

Comment

Ateam Avia - were almost at 70 votes with over 70% of the votes being at 3 months or more. I think the majority has spoken

Comment

• Ateam Avia
                Ateam Avia commented
                Editing a comment
                Okay, thanks!
                I'll speak to the team tomorrow about this!

I think rgb being so soon is perfectly fine.

It lets the newer players catch up w/ grabbing nulls and awakening gears.

If you don't want to participate, just keep doing what your doing for egb. S is "competitive" but let's be real. You don't need to do much to maintain it.

Plus ggt cookies let's you grab colo/mobius medals so hell yes
              IDFWU
              UT || Matchi :: 2146249020

Comment

I like the current rotation of the raids and rgbs happening every 2-3 months. It gives players the chance to grab more medals and get their nulls

Comment

All the way up

Comment

Ateam Avia any updates / feedback from ateam?

Comment

I think every 3 months would be good but in this way first month raid, 2 territory battles(if we ever get them) 3 ranked guild battles I think it would be more enjoyable to play like this lol 🙆🏽*♀️

Comment

I shared this with the team a few weeks back, but I haven't been able to follow up. Saying that, the Ranked Guild Battles start again today.
                        I'l make sure they act upon the feedback for the next RGB.

Comment

I shared this with the team a few weeks back, but I haven't been able to follow up. Saying that, the Ranked Guild Battles start again today. I'll speak to them again for next time!

Comment

Ateam Avia any updates?

Comment

• Ateam Avia
                              Ateam Avia commented
                              Editing a comment
                              The last time I talked with the team the consensus was that we would reduce the frequency, but I haven't been able to follow up because of the mad rush with Revue Starlight. I'll follow up with the team.

• Kisa
                              Kisa commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I really see no difference.. We got again a one month break.. Rgbs were announced today. End of May.. And the last were end of March 😐 not really fun.. All my guildmates get annoyed by this frequency! Give us a break!

Ateam Avia .... that’s great that you’re working on a new game but we as a community don’t really care or see that as an excuse. We spend enough money in this game to not have us ignored. All we are asking is to reduce the frequency of ranked battles... not make some huge change to the game.

Comment

• Ateam Avia
                              Ateam Avia commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Apologies for the late response.
                              The team got back to me about this just last night and their response was that they are going to have to think of things to fill the gap if they reduce RGB frequency, so they are going to consider it, but nothing concrete yet.

There are several posts about this and the consensus seems to be the frequency needs to be addressed quickly, so I will continue to push from my end to try to get them to act faster.
                              Last edited by Ateam Avia; 05-08-2019, 05:51 AM.
                          Working...
                          X