Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT issues & 6th wheel

@ateam avia

Will the 6th wheel be delayed due to the problems with the grand tournament? I’m hoping not but it will change the finals...

My guess is they might push back maintenance to Friday maybe?

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      niconutela is on the money.

The plan is to keep maintenance the same time as usual but run a patch for the new Classes on Friday.
      I'll let you know if the plan changes.

• Guruanu
      Guruanu commented
      Editing a comment
      Darn! I wanted to be right

• Flamingiceberg
      Flamingiceberg commented
      Editing a comment
      Will we still have access to new story quests Thursday morning or is that also delayed until after GT ends? I honestly hope GT will only delay access to the subquests for unlocking the 6th ring, so we can still do the new quests released.

Ateam Avia

First time I've heard of it being called a "wheel"

But this is a great question.

Comment

• TonyBeets
      TonyBeets commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats - you learned a new phrase today!

• Flamingiceberg
      Flamingiceberg commented
      Editing a comment
      Phrase or term?

Ateam Avia

Comment

I think they could release them, but make 6th ring abilities not be able to be equipped for gb sets and traits to not affect gb sets until the finals are over.

does tourney use a separate set from normal gbs? idk lol
      Actually has really good luck but complains all the time
      ​Mains- LANCER and CLERIC
      Subs- MAGE (KINDA), BERSERKER (MAGIC AND PHYSICAL), TH,ROOK, SOLDIER
      ID- 2145587167 Name- StrikerQuake

Guild- TYPE-A.U.R.A

Comment

• Saturn
        Saturn commented
        Editing a comment
        They use the same sets. Tourney locks the current GB set 30 minutes prior to the match.

• Flamingiceberg
        Flamingiceberg commented
        Editing a comment
        Doesn't matter tbh, there are 16 ranks of quests to climb before unlocking access to Subquests for 6th rings. A 1 day delay in the unlock of sub quests shouldnt be a huge problem unless you plan to gem for AP all night.

Shouldn't the tournaments be done before Thursday? But if not it shouldn't affect anything I'm pretty sure that the tournament itself takes a different platform which shouldn't affect anything but I don't see it being restricted either.

Comment

• Lucihere
        Lucihere commented
        Editing a comment
        Ummm I ummm i......*sweats* if I if if there is one thing. Excuse me for one second *goes into the kitchen*

• Iceepic
        Iceepic commented
        Editing a comment
        No screenshot? Cmon now bud

• Lucihere
        Lucihere commented
        Editing a comment
        Aurora borealis?

Comment

Ateam Avia thank you for letting us know ahead of time that this is the path the team wants to take. Although I understand the reason behind this, I was wondering if the QUESTS for the rings and the pieces we need to obtain from ToJ be avaliable tomorrow so that we all can start farming for the classes as intended but lock the class rings till Friday. No matter if we have the prof and/or the materials needed, we won't be able to upgrade anything in the rings. (In that case btw, add a note that says "rings locked till Friday due to GGT" if people try to press on the darkened ring and wonder what's going on) That way we won't really be missing too much since people will still have something to do tomorrow in waiting for the rings to unlock Friday.

Comment

• TonyBeets
          TonyBeets commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha I love that avia. Wheel!!

• McScootersaurus
          McScootersaurus commented
          Editing a comment
          One guy says wheel, everyone else says rings...we've all been saying rings for years. Please stick with rings.

• niconutela
          niconutela commented
          Editing a comment
          ^ +1 on this
      Working...
      X