Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class spawn *Cleric* not for cleric at all.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class spawn *Cleric* not for cleric at all.

. . .
    Such a mistake for class spawn, i would like to ask directly to Ateam. . . Why? Why in the hel would u put a dps relic in the cleric class spawn?
    Why??? Literally i’ve been farming gems from 30 to 80 since the class spawn came out. . . And all because i do really need a Relic with an extra ability. . . They do gave me the relic with extra ability, unfortunately not the right one. . . Between 10% they gave me a dps (zerk) extra ability. In a spawn for cleric. . . The whole time i’ve been playing UL i never get the extra ability for cleric, (excluding “prayer” that’s f2p) and this was my chance; not at all tho. But why??? Why dps relic in a spawn for clerics?
    Ateam Avia . Why would the team do that!? This is not fair, i wasted 80 gems just a for a useless relic (for cleric) this is not fair. . .
    May i ask for a refund??? No? That’s what i guessed.

I kind of wish there were more dps relics.

If your stats are decent you will heal more than you need anyway (excluding hero buff) so healing testament is kind of a waste
    Hot Mess Express 2086796674

Comment

• Toru13M
      Toru13M commented
      Editing a comment
      My matk with relics is 220k, which is fine for a dps cleric, yeah the fatal testament XXL from that relic is great, but i was hoping for a relic woth an extra ability, because i need it for the gbs, with this relic (the berserker one) i can finally proc a dps skill when i am dueling, but i really need an extra ability for cleric. Literally the only one i have is “prayer” useless if not used in the right time.

Yes ateam. How dare ya put a relic, in the RELIC spawn? Don't ya see all those berserker spawns? Ya could have put them there inste... Wait a minute...

It may be called "class" spawn. However. If ya think about it, it's more of a weapon type spawn. Always has been. Sooooo, yeeeeeeaaaaaah.... We trying to scrap the bottom of the barrel for complaints again, aren't we?

Now if they had a special class specific spawn. Then ya might have a point. However. As it stands though. All I am seeing. Is someone complaining he did the relic spawn, and got a relic...

Comment

• Phoenix
      Phoenix commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure what you're trying to say here. It IS a special class specific spawn. Specifically cleric. I'd probably be pissed if a magical testament lance was included in a lancer spawn. Or a heart of the deadeye staff for mage. The problem here isn't OP complaining. The problem is the class spawns (and I know this is a crazy idea) should have spawns geared towards the class. Instead of saying OP has no basis for a complaint, how about we say that we need a berserker spawn instead of shoving those weapons into other class spawns to dilute the pool?

Also you can't even say it's a relic spawn. There's one book in there (book of piety).
      Last edited by Phoenix; 01-16-2019, 01:06 PM.

• Keiryu
      Keiryu commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeeeeeaaaah. Just because there is 1 book in there doesn't make it any less of a relic spawn...

Since there is no zerker specific class spawn, it's natural to expect the zerker gear to be somewhere. The pool for special class weapons is to small. If we had a class specific spawn for them. People would complain that special classes are getting preferencial treatment.

Which in turn is just as useless. As complaining that ya got a relic in, a relic filled spawn... Ya got bad luck that's all. The spawn is still for clerics.

The way the OP is complaining. Would be like me saying. I have never gotten a collab Lance, even though I have every collab bow. Which I actually do. So obviously collab spawns are not for lancers.. Right?

Or maybe I just got unlucky? Naaaaah ateam just screwing lancers over ooooooooobviously....

Phoenix

• Phoenix
      Phoenix commented
      Editing a comment
      Look, I'm not sure why you're defending it. It's a class spawn. Not a relic or book spawn. A class spawn. There's a berserker relic in the cleric spawn. I don't care that berserkers don't have a lot of weapons, that doesn't justify throwing them into other class spawns. A berserker is not a cleric. Therefore, it is no longer a cleric class spawn. It's a berserker/cleric class spawn. If they called it a berserker/cleric spawn or even a relic/book spawn, I'd be ok with it. But unfortunately that's not the case.

Also, this is a little side point Having a book does make it less of a relic spawn. Although in this case that isn't the issue.

They could add the extra classes names to the class spawns, but the amount of gear for the extra classes are.. how many sets?

Not enough from what I guess to warrant giving a new spawn so people can easily get gear for the extra classes that they have been trying to milk since they released

Its easier for them to label it as Cleric because about 90+% is normal cleric weapons. The extra classes like i mentioned as the minority. So you just got (un)lucky in your case
    ID: 2136016703
    Got the only waifu that counts (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。.

Comment

• Aflama
      Aflama commented
      Editing a comment
      They could just put in all the weapons that class buffs. Like berserker spawn: scythe, axe, staff and relic. It doesn't have to include only the ones that buff the berserker skills.

You should be happy. You can use that relic for the crystal events when you go as a battle cleric. There honestly needs to be more dps relics for that sort of situation. I wish I had one

Comment

• Imperialroyal
      Imperialroyal commented
      Editing a comment
      Berserker procs not cleric

• HotMessExpress
      HotMessExpress commented
      Editing a comment
      Imperialroyal the 32c fire relic with the berserker proc can activate on other attacks. I think it's basically attack testament plus a bonus for kill dance. The 33c haste relic with art of attack is good for general use.

• InsertNameHere
      InsertNameHere commented
      Editing a comment
      Imperialroyal What Hotmess said is pretty much what I mean. Although that relic is specified for berk, it's main proc which is attack test is still good for a crystal battle cleric. Not mention since it's a relic, it'll boost cleric atk/matk by 500% for being mainslotted which is another plus side to it. As opposed to having to main slot a relic with a healing proc which reduces your sub weapons chance procing.
      Last edited by InsertNameHere; 01-17-2019, 03:03 AM.

As an added healing-specific defense of attack procs - that they won't proc on heals means they won't compete with cleric's "good" healing procs: cost recovery, seal of health, and recovery blessing.

These relics are basically stat sticks, and I'd normally advise against weapons as stat sticks on cleric unless you're trying to deal damage.
    Hot Mess Express 2086796674

Comment

Toru13M,
      Can you send me a message with the specific details of what happened and what you got and I'll look into this?

Comment

Toru13M Yeah I got the damage relic too, kind of disappointing not going to lie.

Comment

I spoke to the team about this and their response is 'that is how the Spawn is supposed to be as the Class Spawns are broken down by weapon type'. They said they'll take this as feedback for the future.

Comment

• Toru13M
            Toru13M commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh. . , i see ok, fine i am not mad at all because it is a fatal testament xxl. And i am like a dps cleric, this is my first dps relic, so it will truly be helpful. Ty for reporting it tho, i will be more carefully with nexts spawns.
        Working...
        X