Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we need more space to hold on to more limimins.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need more space to hold on to more limimins.

limimins are the best squishy and fatty pets we have in Unison League, having only a small space up to 10 limis feels like its not enough, i really want to have it expanded in one way or another, new limis are on the way and the current amount of limis and eye variations make it difficult to choose which one to keep and to let go, between skills and appariency.

Ateam please give us more space/room to hold on to more babies!
    Last edited by ViktorReznov; 01-12-2019, 12:45 AM.

Please stop making me sell away my kids. ):

Comment

I agree

Comment

Totally this. I've been thinking about how great would be to have more space for pets cause always have to choose which one of my babies I have to sell (that's sad). I have recently got the angry limi but want it red but got no space ;-;
        真•☆Nib€lh€im☆ is recruiting
        cool people like you :3
        click for more info

Past the end of this cold winter,
        until the spring comes again,
        until the flowers bloom again.
        Stay there a little longer.

Comment

I would rather have more things to do with mi limis than just breeding them tho xD.

I would love if they had evolution lines and depending on how you feed then or train them they will become something else... This should happen in long periods of time tho

Comment

I'll pay gems even!
            Start Date → 1/30/17
            Game ID → 2133303638
            Line Chat ID
            → MizMizuki

Comment

Honestly I wish we could like...leave our unequipped limis in our room...and see them playing and just being fat and squishy and cute. I need that kind of positivity in my life. ;;

Comment

These are some nice ideas.
                I'll pass this feedback along to the team!

Comment

I just read a notice that said 'You can also now spend 1 Gem to increase your Pet capacity by 5, up to a maximum of 30 total Pets.', so this is coming soon!

Comment

Working...
                  X