uhhh. admin pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uhhh. admin pls

EDIT: I'm rewording this to make my situation a bit more clear.

I used the same email and password on two accounts. The newest one which was created recently took priorty. I have proof that I own both accounts but I need an admin to help me recover my old one.

ID: 2063164724 is my main that I cant login to.
    ID: 2100601253 is my new that replaced the login of my old.
    Last edited by WF NightSinGale; 01-11-2019, 04:50 PM.
    Just a super triggered UL player

Hold up, lemme dig up some OP player's UL ID's so we can both have Admin give us back our accounts.

Comment

did you ever buy anything on your main account? if not this might be a losing battle for you or at least a very tedious thing to do.

Comment

• WF NightSinGale
        WF NightSinGale commented
        Editing a comment
        I did. I just need an admin so I can show proof and get some support here.

Honestly though. Just start a new one now if you want to play. Make sure to tie it to an email.

New accounts these days get a bunch of OP features to help them "catch up". Free SSR spawns on the daily (basically with some gear that were available through special events like opening concentration from crystal medal exchanges). To accomplish what can be done on a new account within a month on one of your old accounts, it would require quite a bit of gem spawning.

Only thing it wouldn't be able to replace would be sentimental value on the old account, but reality is, if you did not create an ATEAM ID / Link it to a social media account, there isn't really anything Ateam will do for you. If you did make an Ateam account, log into your account through their website. If you forgot your password, you can look it up through there if you still have access to your previous email account used to create said account.

Comment

• WF NightSinGale
        Editing a comment
        I used the same email and same password for both accounts. I wanted to get back into UL so I made this account to get a boost start considering all my stuff is trash xl and 28 cost lol. But now this one has the same email and same pass so I cant get into the other one. I have spent over $1000 on UL on the other account and have proof. I just need an admin to help me out here.

• WF NightSinGale
        Editing a comment
        I just realized who you are. you prob don't remember me though :,)

• Tigre_Vorn
        Tigre_Vorn commented
        Editing a comment
        Awwwww your situation makes more sense now from your further explanation.

That sucks man! Hopefully admin can request the developers to look into at least.

Side note, I just got this game yesterday.

@admin plox
      Just a super triggered UL player

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
        Bryan_the_guy commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think they are active until 5 hours from now or so.

Hi WF NightSinGale! You may contact our customer support team for assistance regarding recovering your account. They can be reached via email at info+android@mail.en.unisonleague.com (Android), info+ios@mail.en.unisonleague.com (iOS) or info+amazon@mail.en.unisonleague.com (Amazon). Please include details such as your player name and PlayerID. I wish you luck on recovering your account.

Comment

Did you tie both of the accounts to the same email? If you did, then..... You've kinda lost the old account. That happened to my original account, so I had to start over as a result...
        the spoken word from the birdtato of chaos

Comment

Working...
        X