Farming Gems In Story Mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farming Gems In Story Mode

It seems like it gets more rigorous and tedious when you get to higher ranks in main quest. Ive been stuck trying to clear waves in 1 go to conserve AP. It has become noticeably skewed as now it seems that the monsters are being broken up to the point you have to run it multiple times to complete the wanted list. With that said, are all of these missions and wanted list capable of being completed without multiple runs.

I dont really think you can get every gem of every quest on the first run. Maybe u'll get one gem every one or two stages after rank 50. I guess it's just luck.
    Just 2 tips:
    1-if u don't find the monsters u need, leave the quest the wave before the boss, so I spend less ap
    2-the autohelp mechanic helps u recude ap cost.

Comment

• UL Hitachi
      UL Hitachi commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes that has to be it because, it has gotten much harder to get all the monsters I need in one run.

Running out of things to complain about.
    Truly Retired [ Yangire | Limitless | TrippyTurtles | ZERO ] - Providing the most natural and organic experiences and opinions.

Comment

• UL Hitachi
      UL Hitachi commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you bring this much sarcasm in every post you submit?Realize, Im not complaining about anything. This post isnt a rant, Im merely trying to find out some information.

Lol even in the new map its not guaranteed that you will get them in the first run.

Anyways, they are FREE gems pls,at least expect something to make them hard to obtain.

Comment

• UL Hitachi
      UL Hitachi commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes that all I was trying to find out. Most of my runs were guaranteed. I could retire and redo it and Id get my gem. Now I see that it has subtle changes to gameplay and now Ill have to complete the stage first then go back and hunt for the wanted list.
Working...
X