Character Deletion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character Deletion

Hi, I tried to enter into my account that I played before, but I saw it deleted. I had an account named Dante which was registered to my e-mail address before, but when I enter it again I cannot find the record. I want to return to the game again, but please help me with my old account. I'm sorry for my bad english.

I sent a message to the support, but the address is not found, I think about the country I live.

​Hi shyneth! You may be able to recover your account if you have saved your game data to your AteamID. Just head over to pf.ateamid.com and log in to your AteamID account. Go to Apps > Unison League. If you've successfully uploaded your data, you should see your account's User ID that is linked to your AteamID account. You may use this to download your data on your new device. If you can't find your game data, then you may contact our customer support team. Just send an email to info+android@mail.en.unisonleague.com (Android), info+ios@mail.en.unisonleague.com (iOS) or info+amazon@mail.en.unisonleague.com (Amazon). They can help you out with this concern. Please include all the characters in the email address, especially the plus signs. Our customer support team would assist you readily once you have sent that email. We hope this helps!
    Last edited by [MOD] Rick; 01-11-2019, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X