Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSA: Stop kicking soldiers/clerics for being a soldier/cleric In crystal...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: Stop kicking soldiers/clerics for being a soldier/cleric In crystal...

Seeing someone get kicked because they were considered low gs but his MAtk/Atk was high (he had virtually no def gear equipped) and they main slotted a wind mon is unfortunate. How someone else does in crystal DOES NOT affect you in any way, just their mon. This’ll also save ap for those who experienced a person not bringing a wind mon at all.

Thanks~ From a biased cleric.
    (Just hit rank 8 cleric, wont last long but it’s the hit that counts :P )

Possibly they had low elemental? I understand everyone is picky these days on elemental and maybe don't understand that their damage doesn't affect your score? I mean, I always use elemental, and it's pretty high, and excellent stats and I still get kicked sometimes.

Comment

1. Main Slot a relevant, useful, diverse monster.
      2. Be a class that can boost team damage. (I.E. Anything that isn't Soldier or Cleric)
      3. Hope for the best.

And this is something that everyone has to go through, since everyone can multi-class. My advice, if you're a soldier/cleric? Deal with it, and hope you find a party leader that isn't trying to boost that hard.

Comment

• Andwaro
        Andwaro commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually class EE is a very good point. Regardless, then i’d be watching those mage hosts kick lancers as well :P But i’m pretty sure most people are kicking due to ignorance in my experience. Otherwise i’d see the lower element/gs/no wind monster main slot get kicked first..

I decided to rant the host i went with the crystal break today cause i saw her kicked a 24 elemental soldier, 19 elemental mage, and a 20 elemental archer just because they didn’t have a wind mon main equipped. This is where I cross the line on crystal break hosts. Its just common sense when they have a high ele atk/matk equipped with a decent wind mon not just main equipped.
      Praying to RNGesus... || I gave up on colo!
      Clippygoat || lvl 180 || Mage || 686k gs || F2P || 2091798093

Comment

• Vien
        Vien commented
        Editing a comment
        It’s perfectly fine to kick someone who is hiding their monsters lol.

• Andwaro
        Andwaro commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree!! With high enough elements you can assume they at least have a wind mon, but at the same time, a host may want to see what your mon is in order to plan better for whatnot they need in Crystal Break. You never know if 5 people are all planning to use ais :P

• ediblegoat
        ediblegoat commented
        Editing a comment
        ^^this

Well, I'm archer that uses Krot or whatever is her name as main slot since i don't have any wind monster but i still get kicked very often, I think people doesn't know that crystal event doesn't count to their points, Because if you attack, Its gonna count for you and not for they, I don't understand this kicking frenzy xP

GS: 315K
      (Signature is updated ever month)
      Reached level 150 on 01/14/2018

Comment

People just kick for random reasons sometimes, man.

User ID: 2124694630

Comment

How someone else does in crystal DOES NOT affect you in any way, just their mon.
          Class EE's can make a difference. I also run Ether abilities (MDEF Debuff) when I go Cleric in these events.

IGN: Exifea ID: 2108860349

Comment

• Andwaro
            Andwaro commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I should try all the photons one day, but I have every single useful cleric ability that I would use fully enhanced. Class EE’s would def make a difference, I didn’t really put as much thought about people just kicking for class EE’s, but most of the time you’ll have full buffs after you 5 man wind uni haha
            Last edited by Andwaro; 01-11-2019, 04:53 AM. Reason: GrammEr

I love how they kick me for being a cleric and yet keep the morons that don't even have a wind monster.

Comment

I feel you on the fleeting nature of early main class success. I ranked 22 on cleric when I ran yesterday, but most of the big players had likely not weighed in yet. Still feels good to send your friends to look at you in the rankings haha.
            Hot Mess Express 2086796674

Comment

Went as cleric once. Got around rank 500. Probably not gonna bother anymore.

Comment

I get kicked by having Ranmaru main slotted! I won't use it if you use Ariel first! I have other monsters you know!

Comment

Working...
                X