Throw Xeno armor into FP spawn because its trash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throw Xeno armor into FP spawn because its trash

Title says all. Spent hours of grinding and acquiring everything for xeno armor when it's so outdated it isnt even funny. Having max potted monsters with all sorts of elemental dmg reduction on top of UR xeno helm and armor and I still get 1 shotted by 1 monster. At least make it uUR, so I can live for at least 1 more monster to ko me. Just saying, its ridiculous to spend all that time for something that is pointless.

2 Omni Damage down XL constants + Xeno armor + priority monster barrier or HP boost should let you live through quite a bit.

Add in some elemental defence and you should be able to tank a bit.

Comment

• Miss Bliss
      Miss Bliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Would those omni damage down constants rid the constant reflect dmg down? Unfortunately I don't have any priority monsters =/ and it's not like I'm weak, Got a good def/mdef for soldier. ( 900k gs). Just saddens me that I grinded so much for something that seems to have barely an effect.

• Cherif
      Cherif commented
      Editing a comment
      Sadly wont help much agains Aldebaran for example

• HotMessExpress
      HotMessExpress commented
      Editing a comment
      The xeno constants occupy a unique category and won't interfere with other constants, similar to how the blessings work. Unfortunately I still get rekt on cleric with 40% (stellar x2, xeno x2) damage reduction.

Perhaps a priority monster would mitigate enough for me to survive, but my dps are all still going to die, and my low attack stats mean if my monster gets thrown at all it's just going to be an annoyance to the other team at best.

Only monsters that one shot me right now are ais and lefiya from people with high amounts of attack, and I’m only running with the armor and helmet as an archer with around 180k of both defenses. I can tank full uni’s if I have res and damage reduction on.

Comment

• Miss Bliss
      Miss Bliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Ais and lefiya barely touch me, it's more along the lines of Kroyt, or 40c fire, the other 40c seem to barely touch me, but I have a lot of elemental to counter fire and wind but yet still get 1 shot easily by them. I just feel it's underpowered ( Xeno ). If I take it off, it seems it doesn't make much of a difference in damage recieved by certain unis

Yeah and if you DIDN'T have the xeno armors, then you'd be getting one-shot from trashy-hitting mons like the 40c Dragons and Robin Hood. Give me a break.

Comment

• Miss Bliss
      Miss Bliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Only 40c that gives me an issue would be the fire 40c. I guess I just miss old gbs, when we could actually withstand uni damage and not be 1 shotted by ONE monster. I can understand dying from a wave of 3 or 4 or 5, but 1 monster that wipes you completely out? All I'm saying. No need for the attitude.

I've actually seen a difference having both at UR than without before. Only ais will kill me nowadays *^*)9

Comment

Lol....

Mages; 760k / 707k
      Archers; 686k / 614k
      Last updated: 6/20/2018

Comment

I remember the days fondly when people still complained about Cinderella one shots. It all changed now. Now we complain about every monster.

Also put Mithra in the FP spawn she trash too... Just saying.

Comment

• Miss Bliss
          Miss Bliss commented
          Editing a comment
          My whole point is its outdated. It was released around when 32c was the highest cost, but now we are into the 36 and 40 era...all I'm saying is it needs updated. Or at least awakened to uuR

Im still waiting that ateam will update the gear so extra classes can use them too

Comment

It's effective, especially in Colosseum where tanking one monster wins games.

You see a bigger difference stacking barriers and constants. If they don't use a barrier-removing monster, latent awakening's 50% barrier + 20% from constants + 20% from Granvia puts you at a solid 90% reduction. Sin of Greed Madia puts you at a fair 80%.

Comment

Working...
          X