No announcement yet.

TY for this Special Spawn, ATeam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very pleased with this spawn. Did the 15 gem for ether drop and got a 25c relic and 26c armor (only wanted the ether so I didn’t care about the stuff I got from it) and did the 15 gem feature spawn and got Popon from it with mdef/atk. Gathered enough gems to do the featured spawn again and got a mdef/atk repti.
    Last edited by Guruanu; 01-11-2019, 12:06 PM. Reason: Spawned featured again

Comment

Did the 25 gem and got Gigantes... I should have just saved and do the Monster Spawn again. Too bad I can't ask for a rollback. Gems are too rare for me to keep getting trash like this. So no praise on this spawn from me.

Comment

• JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist commented
        Editing a comment
        I knew I would get a comment like that for speaking my mind.

They are rare because the number I can get F2P is severely down because I already obtained every last story gem I can get. I try to stay relevant to the spawns, yet I am always 30 steps behind other F2P players, so it is rather hard not to use my gems without falling behind. Oh, and I've mostly plataued in strength (570K at my best) for the last 7-8 months, so I am already that far behind.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just quit, but I stay anyway because I've made too many friends in UL to drop out now...

EDIT: I am just going to retire (yet still do GBs). I'm just going to ingore ALL events and spawns (for the most part) from here on out...
        Last edited by JtheDuelist; 01-09-2019, 05:08 PM.

• Bryan_the_guy
        Bryan_the_guy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd you looked at the comments you would of seen a lot of people saying how the featured spawn gave them good stuff, I too fell for the 32c 25 gem spawn and the only good stuff I got was from the feature which gave me young yashamura. (My first hero.)

• Andwaro
        Andwaro commented
        Editing a comment
        I figured the 27C would be a trap. You can see the spawn pool but It does seem super tempting haha. I’m also F2P but I still barely managed to save 350 gems (yes i’ve been tempted on multiple occasions the past 4-5 months, did 3 step ups all the way and a *gasp* treasure spawn). I’ve also done all the normal quests, but it’s definitely possible to save up!! Should be at 650 gems, but should be is very different than currently have :P temptations can really kill a person. Best of luck to you anyways, and spawn carefully! Friends are a great reason to stay though.

First spawn was featured and got 4 SSRS?? 2 featured 35 cost Fatal XL armors, Platium Unicorn Helm, Dark Sword of Sung.

Awakening Orb Spawn got a 30 Cost Lance, and Aladdin

Comment

• FencingFoxFTW
        FencingFoxFTW commented
        Editing a comment
        RIP you luck for the rest of the year.

Got a spica of my stats from featured, first decent star mon uwu
      Kimono monster collection: Baby Yash, Kyrot, Mithra, Tsukiyomi, Tsuyukusa Yutaka Miku

Comment

Got Nesha from the 25 gem spawn.
        Also got Nesha from the video spawn after....
        Why do i even try..
        Hi I guess?

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
          Bryan_the_guy commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't do the 25 gem spawn it's a trap. I dunno why but it's like the rates are skewed to be against you compared to the featured spawn

Did the 25 gem spawn, got a Mizuten Sword and crappy Gigantes.

Comment

Don't do 25 gems monster spawn, the notice is nice enough to list everything from the Select gear spawn this time and literally everything is superior to the 25 gems Monster one, there's not a single reason to do it unless you want 32c fodder.

I'm really glad how this spawn not only listed all the select gears, but also upgraded them, especially monster-wise. Pulled it once and got a Repti, who will be a nice fodder for my Venus once she gets pots. I could also keep her but... I just dislike Repti's skill in general.
          If the list stays the same I'll pull the 15 gem deal every single time the spawn appears, it's a steal for the gear you're guaranteed to get.

¤ LichtKreis ¤

Comment

ended up doing featured once and got Kroyt!! I’m really glad to finally have her because I love her design so much!

Comment

I can't complain really. Went for the 15 awakening orb and left with 4 Ssr including a 30c HP up helm. Nothing great but it's still 4 Ssr and an awakening orb for 15 gems.

Comment

Got atk/def nitocris while trying to get the ether, not my stat, but will use it for my berserker

Comment

I got a mage stat 35c Nihal from the 15 gem feature spawn. Too bad I'm quitting though.

Comment

Working...
                  X