X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMPORTANT] bug report January 2019

Hi guys.
    Happy new year
    This is the 6th post of the series ( :O )
    You guys know the drill already but if you are new and not familiar here is a quick overview
    This post objective is to keep the forums tidy and to efficiently inform theAteam Avia andAteam Admin of every bug in the game for the month of January
    Please read to avoid duplicates and follow the the scheme down below before posting.
    Date of the issue [in brackets] + short description of the bug
    Ex:
    [01-01-2019] Video spawn icon does not respond.
    Then you add a description of the issue. One line short:
    Ex:
    when i user clicks on the video spawn button the icon does not respond.
    Then you add what normally should happen.
    Ex:
    User should be able to watch a video in order to do a spawn.
    Then you add the current state of things:
    Ex:
    Video spawns are impossible to perform.

[01-01-2019] Video spawn icon does not respond.
    Description
    When i user clicks on the video spawn button the icon does not respond.
    Expected outcome
    User should be able to watch a video in order to do a spawn
    Current outcome
    Video spawns are impossible to perform
    If possible add screen-shots of the issue in question.
    If needed more information the admins will request it.
    Love y'all
    Alby ^^

Link to previous posts

https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...rt-august-2018
    https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...september-2018
    https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...t-october-2018
    https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/uniso...=1543661219118
    https://forum.a-tm.co.jp/forum/unison-league/general-aa/302485-important-bug-report-december-2018

Side notes:

-If there are any unsolved issues from previous months but the post was closed by an admin, do not worry, we have a database and everything is stored there. Nothing is lost
    Last edited by Albus; 02-02-2019, 09:03 PM.

I have no bug to report, but I am leaving a reply here to give this bug report post a bump so when Ateam Avia and Ateam Admin return, one of them can make this post a sticky post for January's bugs
    the spoken word from the birdtato of chaos

Comment

• Albus
      Albus commented
      Editing a comment

[09-01-2019] New years ticket cannot be used to exchange
    Description
    I cannot exchange the new years ticket where it shows that ir can only be exchange in 18 hours but it will expires in 15 hours
    Expected outcome
    Should be able to exchange the ticket BEFORE it expires
    Current outcome
    New year ticket cannot be used.

Comment

• Imperialroyal
      Imperialroyal commented
      Editing a comment
      it will convert to vote tickets later. dont worry

[11-01-2019] (Because its Midnight in here at moment) - Stuck on Crystal Mission after the time ends, Unabled to join the game

Description: After the crystal mission have ended, Everone got stuck on it, No Result screen, no Rewards, Nothing. We just stand there talking to eachother and stuff like that.

So i decided to rejoin and... Didin't work very well since i got stucked on loading

Before you tell me its my internet, Its not, Everone there is working very well, The problem happened on game itself, I'm awaiting for fix

Comment

• Shanoa
      Shanoa commented
      Editing a comment
      Emergency maintenance is currently happening, so that's most certainly why this happened.

• BlueDragonSonder
      BlueDragonSonder commented
      Editing a comment
      Shanoa I guess so, I tried again and appeared it, So i hope they know what they are doing xP

[1/11/2019] Screen stuck after unlocking a monster's hidden potential.

Description: After I finally got my last snake eye to reforge my last kohzuchi, I was taken to the gear page when all I wanted to do was to augment it. From the gear page, I was able to find the pointer but wasn't able to scroll or press any buttons. (no image because I reopened the app since i couldn't do anything)

Expected outcome: I am able to augment it.

Current outcome: I am stuck on gear page after unlocking a hidden potential.

Comment

• Albus
      Albus commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you still having this problem?

[1/13/2019] The ability defense stance also reduces healing ability power.

So while i was in duel room i noticed something. . . That should not work like that, i am talking about the ability *defense stance*
    “Reduces the ability power taken by your character by 20, but also decreases Ability power of ***damage*** dealt by 25 for 40 seconds”
    So here is the problem i found. . . It says “damage dealt* but the healing abilities are being affected too and the healing procs are nullified too (i think, i never proc-ed when defense stance was active)
    Th healing power is decreased too by using defense stance, it doesn’t say that the healing ability decreases too.
    So. . . Do u think u can talk with the team by fixing this problem? Or even changing description ability including healing power.
    Ateam Avia

Comment

• Toru13M
      Toru13M commented
      Editing a comment
      Wth? It sent several times. . . Just don’t mind the others, there was an error while trying to post them. I apologize for inconvenience.

• Albus
      Albus commented
      Editing a comment
      Did thing change after this week's maintenance?

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll look into this!

The Japanese is quite vague and loosely translates to something like 'reduces Ability Power taken'. The translation looks like it is trying to make sense of this by adding damage taken, but that dismisses Healing Ability Power. I'll see if we can get the description fixed.

[1/17/2019] random typo on collab monsters/characters

(1) Rei x Unit-00

Description

There is an extra line of skill : < Target: all allies. Increases Unison gauge gains by 5 every 10 seconds for 40 seconds >

Expected outcome

This extra line shouldn't be there (replaced with nothing)

Current outcome

The extra line of skill is there

btw I did tested it in lab just to see if it could be a global version bonus, but nop it isn't

(2) Limimin x Unit-01

Description

The awakening standby mode is said to be applied on all allies

Expected outcome

It should say that the awakening standby mode will be applied on your character only

Current outcome

It's saying <all allies> instead of something like <your character>

I haven't tested this one (no luck on box spawn yet), but seem a bit op if it does awakening standby mode on everyone (would be nice tho)

Last edited by niconutela; 01-17-2019, 02:38 PM.
    600k+ GS main archer (vary with an elemental set) ; idk wut k+ GS all other class (was playing them all)
    ID: 2042972836 in case u wanna ask me stuff in game or stalk me idk

> check my Field effect post if you got time, thx ( updated with elemental attack and Collapse )

First Fire Mobius (4/14/2016 - 4/20/2016) : Rank 1 ( Total Points ; Group A )

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, looking into those Missions now.

• Tigre_Vorn
      Tigre_Vorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Ateam Avia the skill that made the monster worth grinding to rank for seems to be completely gone now bby...

Were the major server crashes that happened over the weekend low key caused by you to let us know it’s no longer worth grinding Collab? We’re the crashes a prelude of the mayhem to come where the servers will crap out 5 hours before the end of the event because everyone that’s been hoarding 2019 keys will try to run them all during the last 5-1/2 hours?

• niconutela
      niconutela commented
      Editing a comment
      kinda like I said it should be replaced with nothing as this effect didn't existed on the JP collab, not sure how that line of skill got here, but yeah that collab mobs isn't worth it, mostly only for the stats potentials (but yup Ateam Avia said stuff about potential but it mostly was a mistake/error, hum)

[01-17-2019] Compensation ticket is 26 cost gear only
    Description
    Purple ticket title is 26 cost gear and up
    Expected outcome
    User should be able to spawn 26 cost gear and up
    Current outcome
    Only 26 cost gear is in the pool

I'm not upset by this, I just find it amusing that they somehow flub the compensation too. It barely matters haha
    "Just kidding"

Ex-Red Guard
    Ex- Bravesouls

爱死 || Tiddy
    550k mage

Comment

• Guruanu
      Guruanu commented
      Editing a comment
      There is more than just 26 cost items in it. Out of all the items I got from my ticket, only 1 was 26 cost, all the rest were 27 cost.

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      As Guruanu was able to get 27C items from this, I'm not going to escalate this.
      If more people say they are only getting 26C, I'll look into this.

• Yao
      Yao commented
      Editing a comment
      My mistake, the wep series is 27, not 26 like I thought.

[01-18-2019] Raphaela and Archangel Raphaela's Missing Effect
    In the Global version, Raphaela and Archangel Raphaela is missing the following effect:

* Casts Emaciated Collapse on the enemy Field for 60 seconds.
    I'm not sure if this is an intentional change, but Japanese UL's Raphaela and Archangel Raphaela have them.

EDIT: Apparently a friend (Thanks Match-i) tested for me and they're working as intended and have the Collapse Effect, it's just that it is not in the Skill Description.

Also while you guys are at it, can we have the extra "." removed on Archangel Raphaela's Skill Description? Thanks in advance!

* Casts a buff on all allies that fills the Unison gauge by 5 every 10 seconds for a period of 60 seconds..
    Last edited by TaikunZ; 01-17-2019, 10:59 PM.
    TaikunZ
    Unofficial Unison League Wikia Admin
    I now have a Patreon account where I predict upcoming Gear in Global UL and more.
    My account is under the same name! Please consider supporting and check it out!

Taibo Scrub, Carbuncold and Brash, and Tai and Merlyn by Mimi
    Vampire Merlyn and TaikunZ and Darling by deviousSprite
    Multiple memes by the Salsa
    Yandere Merlyn by Yumicchii
    Happy Birthday Me by Match-i
    Merlyn by Stargod Tellus

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      Will look into these now!

[01-19-19]

Description: Notice says reduced ap for augment and reforge quests

Outcome: Aug and reforge quests still regular ap

Expected outcome: Augment and reforge quests should be half ap

*notice* Seems ordeal quests are half ap. Not sure if this was a translation error in notice or the wrong quests were given half ap

Last edited by [MOD] Marc; 01-19-2019, 06:39 PM. Reason: Please use the appropriate BBCode for image posting. Thank you!

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking into this now!

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      We're going to get this fixed and AP compensation will be issued later.

[01-19-2019] x50 gem Monster spawn
    Description
    Says in the notice, you can get a 33+ cost mons
    Expected outcome
    Player could get a 33+ cost mons
    Current outcome
    In the spawn pool, 31 and 32 cost mons still appear despite being a 33+ cost mon guaranteed
    Praying to RNGesus... || I gave up on colo!
    Clippygoat || lvl 185 || Mage || 800k gs || F2P || 2091798093

Comment

• Ateam Avia
      Ateam Avia commented
      Editing a comment
      I just looked into this.
      It appears that those 31 and 32C Monsters shown in the pool were set to 0% chance to be Spawned. (The person who made the Spawn tried to save time by copying the pool from another Spawn and then just setting those to 0 percent, so they don't Spawn, but they hadn't thought as far as they would show up in the pool. I checked the guaranteed slot pool and there were only 33 and higher in there.

We're going to make sure they are no longer displayed in the pool.

[20/01/2019] Connection issues

Description
    Connection loss frequently appearing

Expected outcome
    Should be able to login into the game without problem and also not being disconnected while in the game

Current outcome
    Kept on getting disconnected while trying to login into the game and also during playing the game

I've tried restarting my phone and my router. I've also tried to use different internet connection but it is to no avail. I believe this has something to do with the game as i can play other online game on my phone perfectly fine.

Comment

Im stuck in a infinite connection error of death upon joining the new collab raids :/

Comment

• angermode
        angermode commented
        Editing a comment
        Just got patched. Thank you.

[1/20/19] 2:41 A.M, Connection Failure
      Description
      Cannot load Unison League, because there is no connection to wifi. even tho i have connection to wifi.

Expected Outcome
      Open Unison League with no issues

Current outcome
      stuck at the title screen, click and it loads a bit then goes back to the title screen, click again and it black screens until i have to close the app.

ive been trying since about 2:01 this morning. ive restarted my phone and everything. i cannot connect to UL.

Comment

We're still trying to fix the connection issues. I'll update you all when I have more information.

Comment

Working...
        X