Gohi Procs Not Working As Stated >:(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gohi Procs Not Working As Stated >:(

The cool down reduction is not applied to any attack I've tested it on. This was my main reason for performing this spawn.

For example on starburst, which has an 8 second CD and should receive a 1.6 second reduction, even if the 0.6 was rounded off this should be visible and the CD should be reduced from 8 to 7.
    Calamity is 6 second CD, and should be decreased by 1.2 making it a 5 second CD.
    Blood Oath is an 8 second CD, and should also be decreased by 1.6 making it a 7 second CD.

There is no yellow number for the CD to indicate the CD reduction, the numbers do not start lower than their usual CD, and I compared the CD against the quest timer to verify it is not counting any faster. I've spoken with other players who have the same proc to confirm.

Not to mention the spawn itself is bugged, and the chest contents do not function as stated (giving out SSR lower than 26c, keys are incorrect). Please fix, or give me back my 300 gems

Ateam Avia Ateam Admin

EDIT: FIX THE COOL DOWN REDUCTION OR ROLLBACK!!!
    Last edited by muda; 01-04-2019, 01:21 AM.
    "After an eternity away from you all, Jack of Blades is back."

The Phoenix Shall Rise From The Ashes.

Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Failing,
    But In Rising Every Time We Fail

I hope you read up on others issues before doing the spawn, because others have reported on this. I suggest everyone avoid it till it’s fixed.

Comment

• muda
      muda commented
      Editing a comment
      Respectfully, I don't care about getting a 30c instead of 32c, they're both trash. I don't care about getting 1 key instead of 3, I have 100's. I care about the featured gear being incorrect, since this combination of Seal and Planetary proc was the only reason end game players went for it, as well as the Rez opener. If this isn't fixed, a roll back needs to happen, no one cares about those other minor bugs people reported.

• Anonally
      Anonally commented
      Editing a comment
      Minor bugs? I am speaking about others that are having issues, and unable to use their scrolls for the new monster. Some have even received emails basically saying 25 is greater than 26. Luckily I didn’t’ have to waste 300 gems so I cannot imagine how you feel.. Good luck, I would have stopped personally at 75.

I have a short video to support this. I didn’t edit it yet to post. The cd activation is not happening.
    IGN: Я Tim
    GS: 300K+ Multi Class
    Guild: Reapers Order
    id: 2101895454

Comment

BUMPbumpBUMPbump

Comment

Yeah this kind of proc has never worked. Remember the rifle of salvation? Same skill with same proc but never reduce a single cooldown. Ateam should really test these things out before opening their wallets to put our money into it

Comment

• |Atlås|
          |Atlås| commented
          Editing a comment
          Stellar weapons proc does reduce CD.

Originally posted by UL Hitachi View Post
        Yeah this kind of proc has never worked. Remember the rifle of salvation? Same skill with same proc but never reduce a single cooldown. Ateam should really test these things out before opening their wallets to put our money into it
        Actually the Stargod weapon's skill did work as intended, it simply never showed the CD number in yellow. But it worked 100%. When it procs on Meteor Rain's 40s cooldown, you just can't make a mistake about it.
        I'm fine if they don't want to make the numbers yellow, but this new proc does indeed not work as intended, and I hope they fix it as soon as possible as it's quite the premium gear.

¤ LichtKreis ¤ Still very vocal about wanting Konosuba collab

Comment

• UL Hitachi
          UL Hitachi commented
          Editing a comment
          Good to know, I figured they didnt cause of the yellow number not showing up.

bump bump
        Last edited by muda; 01-04-2019, 01:21 AM.

Comment

As a f2p, I thought the relic was also a heal proc (cdr on heals would’ve been godly) but apparently not.. My fault completely for reading it wrong, but regardless Cdr and a magic proc is super nice for multiclassing. 100gems was used on this, I also got a 27C Ssr from this as well, which is minor compared to the featured gear. Would love a rollback or my gems back R.I.P. F2P gems.

Comment

Originally posted by muda View Post
            bump for rez doesn't work
            Seems to work fine on my end. Guildmate got destroyed at start of GB, Res+ its usual sound popped up, and she was back to 60% health. Also tested with another guildmate on Athena run and it worked fine. Maybe they fixed it in the meanwhile?
            Last edited by Shanoa; 01-03-2019, 09:12 PM.

¤ LichtKreis ¤ Still very vocal about wanting Konosuba collab

Comment

• muda
              muda commented
              Editing a comment
              no you're right, it works. I realized I had just clicked my duel cleric set and forgot to take off opening ward ;-; feelsbad

we just got a patch presumably to fix the monster scroll bug based on the loading screen, but CDR still isn't fixed

; - ; plz fix it. i had to open 14 chests to get my staff and my hat :,(

Comment

Bump. Fix our gear. Where are the mods at? Ateam Avia Ateam Admin
              IGN: Я Tim
              GS: 300K+ Multi Class
              Guild: Reapers Order
              id: 2101895454

Comment

• Tigre_Vorn
                Tigre_Vorn commented
                Editing a comment
                Off for the week like last year.

One of the team members is currently looking into this for us.

Comment

Working...
              X