No announcement yet.

Diving Grace Spawn Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ateam Admin oof pls help. One of my guild mates got lucky and pulled her. It kinda sucks, he's holding off on ranking until he gets her since she gives the big prestige bonus. ;^;

Comment

Got this reply from our smart developer last time I remember 25 < 26 but guess not according to their books. I even wrote out the name of the equipment in case of confusion
      “””
      ##- To reply to this Email, please write message above this line. -##

Thank you for contacting Ateam Support.

We have received your inquiry.

Regarding your concern, please note that only the Jackpot Treasure Chest can reward one of the featured gear.
      Otherwise, one of the possible rewards from a regular Treasure Chest is a Cost 26 or Higher SSR Gear x1.
      Thus, the gear you obtained is correct as per spawn specification.

Should you have other questions, feel free to contact us.
      *Kindly do not change the title of the email when replying to this e-mail.
      ---
      Ateam Support.

[1/2/19 around 9AM Pacific Time]
      [Did divine spawn and recueved a 30 cost sword from treasure chest. Ancient King’s Sword. Spawn details indicate it should not be in the spawn list. Hoping to just revert this one 30 gem spawn! Thank you very much and happy holidays!]
      “””

Comment

• Shanoa
        Shanoa commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah unfortunately UL's customer service has always been... slow. By that I mean, they don't understand how the game works and only refers to the notices that have been posted in games, and never search further. The only thing they can actually help you with are issues with bought gems, but that's it.

• Kyoushiku
        Kyoushiku commented
        Editing a comment
        Ancient King's Sword isn't 30 cost SSR though. You should've indicated that its 25 cost SSR not as stated to be 26 above. xD but anyway lets just wait for the reply of the admins here.

• Ateam Avia
        Ateam Avia commented
        Editing a comment
        We've been trying to work closely with the customer support team to improve the speed and quality of their responses for... years, but this is another case of where we are falling below the mark. I've just spoken with the relevant people about this and we're going to try to get some massive changes done regarding the level of quality.

For now there is nothing we can do except wait ... but all the bugs related to this divine grace spawn have been passed along to Ateam Avia

Comment

I used my saved up gems to whale on this spawn, I didn't get the scroll from jackpot but I got it from exchange since almost all my jackpots were medals. Same issue though, when I try to exchange it takes me to legend/bronze medal exchange. I hope they fix it soon, I waited a long time to use my saved up gems to get something good.

Call upon my name, and release thy rage!
        Show the strength of thy will to ascertain all on thy own,
        ​though thou be chained to hell itself!

Comment

I'd hate to bog them down with another inquiry... should I just wait until the post something about all these bugs on this spawn, or submit my own inquiry?

Comment

Totally got screwed on new years spawn. 75 gems and all I got was a 24 cost dress and 1 super Aug key and 2 single ether shards

Comment

• Kuissa
              Kuissa commented
              Editing a comment
              Same over here i got a 24 and 2 25 cost gear

Originally posted by gunshysiren1180 View Post
            Totally got screwed on new years spawn. 75 gems and all I got was a 24 cost dress and 1 super Aug key and 2 single ether shards
            Wait you got ether shards? I thought there were only full ethers.
            Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
            Guild: COLOSSUS
            Game ID: 2017106838
            ----- ID: Slypheed
            Password: 123456

Comment

So are we going to be able to get a rollback request or at least compensation? The notice informed us we would receive 3 super augment keys but we only received 1 for the boxes. Doesn't seem fair to the players who expected the right amount of informed items

Comment

Originally posted by MaiMai View Post
                Got this reply from our smart developer last time I remember 25 < 26 but guess not according to their books. I even wrote out the name of the equipment in case of confusion
                “””
                ##- To reply to this Email, please write message above this line. -##

Thank you for contacting Ateam Support.

We have received your inquiry.

Regarding your concern, please note that only the Jackpot Treasure Chest can reward one of the featured gear.
                Otherwise, one of the possible rewards from a regular Treasure Chest is a Cost 26 or Higher SSR Gear x1.
                Thus, the gear you obtained is correct as per spawn specification.

Should you have other questions, feel free to contact us.
                *Kindly do not change the title of the email when replying to this e-mail.
                ---
                Ateam Support.

[1/2/19 around 9AM Pacific Time]
                [Did divine spawn and recueved a 30 cost sword from treasure chest. Ancient King’s Sword. Spawn details indicate it should not be in the spawn list. Hoping to just revert this one 30 gem spawn! Thank you very much and happy holidays!]
                Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate
                “””
                but the problem how can the Jackpot treasure chest reward one of the amenities?
                Last edited by rossi; 01-07-2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

was the 25c and less cost fixed or addressed?

Comment

Can anyone tell me if we're getting our gems back or no?

Comment

• Albus
                      Albus commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just wait a little bit more. It will most likely be the case
                      There should be an announcement soon

Spent 130 gems on this spawn. With issues on this spawn i would like my gems back or at least rerolls pls ateam.

Comment

Got this reply from our smart developer last time I remember 25 < 26 but guess not according to their books. I even wrote out the name of the equipment in case of confusion “”” ##- To reply to this Email, please write message above this line. -## Thank you for contacting Ateam Support. We have received your inquiry. Regarding your concern, please note that only the Jackpot Treasure Chest can reward one of the featured gear. Otherwise, one of the possible rewards from a regular Treasure Chest is a Cost 26 or Higher SSR Gear x1. Thus, the gear you obtained is correct as per spawn specification. Should you have other questions, feel free to contact us. *Kindly do not change the title of the email when replying to this e-mail. --- Ateam Support. [1/2/19 around 9AM Pacific Time] [Did divine spawn and recueved a 30 cost sword from treasure chest. Ancient King’s Sword. Spawn details indicate it should not be in the spawn list. Hoping to just revert this one 30 gem spawn! Thank you very much and happy holidays!] thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X