Diving Grace Spawn Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diving Grace Spawn Bug

Got the new monster scroll "Kumbhira" in DG spawn. When I click it to exchange it for the monster it just brings me to the legend/bronze medal exchange page.

I got it too on my first try. I was super excited and then it bugged out. I was hoping not everyone got it on their first try.

Comment

• SubZer0
      SubZer0 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didnt so its prolly a bug

• Anonally
      Anonally commented
      Editing a comment
      I am very thankful because it’s been a minute since I got lucky.

I got a 25 cost SSR gear in the boxes which is a surprise since it wasn't on the list of things u might get.

PS. I demand 600 Divine Grace medals plsssssss xDD and take the 25 cost staff awayyy
    Last edited by Kyoushiku; 01-03-2019, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Tear_
      Tear_ commented
      Editing a comment
      Same and this shouldn't happen since it said 26 cost or higher ssr gear x1

• Kuissa
      Kuissa commented
      Editing a comment
      I got the same problem but with 24 cost gear too

• Soul Silver
      Soul Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      Same thing happened here, got a 25 cost ssr

Ateam Avia

Comment

Same thing happened last year with tsukiyomi
      JosUL
      LV200
      Gearscore : 765k (12/29/2018)
      Your Friendly Neighborhood Mage!

ID : 2015501805

Comment

It says that you get 26 or higher cost gear from regular boxes and all ive been getting from the boxes are 24 or 25 cost gear and jackpot 1000 medals twice. Is the lance any worth getting? I have 2000 medals for 1 gear to pick.
        Last edited by Kuissa; 01-01-2019, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Nemurerumori
          Nemurerumori commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah that equipment skill is amazing
          seal of attack was the best equipment skill in the game for about 2 years straight
          this one is Seal of Attack + the ATK Blessing's CD reduction effect
          so it's pretty much ''the best equipment skill in the game'' + 1

I haven't tested the activation rate, since I don't have it myself, but both Seal of Attack and ATK Blessing were the highest activation chances to begin with already (excluding specialized procs like Mastery), but it is already pretty amazing even if it wasn't as active

the 20% CD reduction isn't an amazing effect because of how the cooldowns round upwards, but it is a DPS boost if the shortened cooldowns improve your ability rotations
          Last edited by Nemurerumori; 01-01-2019, 07:35 PM.

I got the scroll as well Hope it gets fixed soon~

Comment

I did the divine grace spawn 5 times(3 on alt and 2 on main.)
          Everytime i received a ssr and after tapping any chest i hit jackpot(1000 medals) Sadly,after using the medals i found out that the weapon skills are broken as well since they do not do what they say they should do when they pop.

Comment

Originally posted by Codeassassin17 View Post
            I did the divine grace spawn 5 times(3 on alt and 2 on main.)
            Everytime i received a ssr and after tapping any chest i hit jackpot(1000 medals) Sadly,after using the medals i found out that the weapon skills are broken as well since they do not do what they say they should do when they pop.

You just have insane luck. I did it and got a 23 cost monster SSR and when I tapped a chest I got a Super Augment Quest Key :/

Comment

• Codeassassin17
              Codeassassin17 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think it depends when you did it...im not entirely sure because my friend also did it like last night and she got 1k medals. You commented 3 mins later as i posted so it would had been impossible for it to had been patched since she did it . Its a weird bug or something. But aye mate,fear not; the sacred almighty seal xl dont even work...so the weapon is just for stats at the moment.-.
              Last edited by [MOD] Kier; 01-04-2019, 01:22 AM.

Same deal, pulled her first try but it wont allow me to use the scroll.

Comment

It said it would give 3 augment keys but I got 1 instead :/ can we get a refund option? Not really fair for the players

Comment

• Kastralis
                Kastralis commented
                Editing a comment
                After getting several from chests I was hoping to a bunch of keys. Only to find out I didn't get all of what was promised -_-

• Fenix Hyral
                Fenix Hyral commented
                Editing a comment
                I have the same issue. Hoping for some sort of announcement on this before I put in an inquiry. all the chest rewards seem wrong, or bugged.

Just got Northern Lights Relic from the boxes (25 cost), although it says 26+ cost gear guaranteed 🤔🤔
              Akuma: 2070475888 || 250k+ Executioner
              Proud member of Free Finesse!

Comment

• jesusd84
                jesusd84 commented
                Editing a comment
                Same, a few too. 😐

This spawn is broken. Got the scroll aswell but end up in the same place -_-

Comment

Gear is bugged, boxes are bugged. Just spent $400 on spawn, should have read this thread first. I want a rollback, I don’t think I would have spent as much if I had known it was bugged.
                Last edited by lilacshadows; 01-02-2019, 08:53 PM.
                IGN: [ AFK ] Rae
                ID: 2086013271

i like getting carried by whales.

Comment

Reroll please.
                  IGN: SN || Azure
                  ID: 2076507967

Comment

Working...
                  X