Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else disappointed with Christmas/New years spawns?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rarity View Post

Apparently not if you are the only person saying so lol
    The best armor in the game (36c Constant Heal Up XL) exchangeable to about two medal jackpots worth of spawning + the ultimate PvE monster that trashes the 40c Fire events and turns all heals into full heals. Either of these solves the Hero buff demerits and turns Mend/regen effects into monstrosities

4infuse 32~35c weapons/32~36c armors (typically takes me like 400+ gems + hours of effort to make these)

two sets of 34~35 cost monster + gem value for $27

...But I mean if easily obtaining these massive gamebreaking advantages aren't "good" spawns then I think you don't really know what's going on and don't see the bigger picture
    Last edited by Nemurerumori; 01-01-2019, 01:49 AM.
    Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
    Guild: COLOSSUS
    Game ID: 2017106838
    ----- ID: Slypheed
    Password: 123456

Comment

• |Atlås|
      |Atlås| commented
      Editing a comment
      woops, meant to say ''this^^^'' here

• SubZer0
      SubZer0 commented
      Editing a comment
      And for a f2p player? Look at the Black Friday Spawns ffs, whales literally make up 1% of the game and that’s the only people this spawn may have made happy. Weapon 4 infused spawns have been out for a long while too... you do realize that there are 7 different monsters PIECES? In these spawns? Do you even realize how awful that is?? If anything I don’t think you’re seeing the big picture, UL isnt all whales

this^^^

Mages; 760k / 707k
    Archers; 686k / 614k
    Last updated: 6/20/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Nemurerumori View Post

The best armor in the game (36c Constant Heal Up XL) exchangeable to about two medal jackpots worth of spawning + the ultimate PvE monster that trashes the 40c Fire events and turns all heals into full heals. Either of these solves the Hero buff demerits and turns Mend/regen effects into monstrosities

4infuse 32~35c weapons/32~36c armors (typically takes me like 400+ gems + hours of effort to make these)

two sets of 34~35 cost monster + gem value for $27

...But I mean if easily obtaining these massive gamebreaking advantages aren't "good" spawns then I think you don't really know what's going on and don't see the bigger picture
      Like I said the only people that disagree are the whales. 99% of players can't use 400 gems every spawn lol come on man. I understand the gear is good, doesn't take a genius dude. The fact of the matter is ateam has just been pushing out spawns for whales the last few weeks. But maybe you just don't see the bigger picture here...

Comment

Disclaimer: This post has hella salt and sarcasm, viewer's discretion has been advised~

Gj Ateam thanks for your HARD work! First Christmas, I could tolerate you not putting in any effort at all, thinking that you'd make up for it during New Years. However, I was once again blown away with these updates, thanks for taking disappointment to the next level! Even if you do big updates a few days from today, it's not going to have the same effect as it would on the date of the holiday. All you did was take a few treasures spawns and slap on "Merry Christmas" and thank the lord you didn't have the audacity to slap a "Happy New Years" on this Divine spawn because I'll have PTSD from seeing the words "Merry Christmas" from now on. This is just me complaining EXCESSIVELY but, like even your counterpart (Valk Connect) got a 5-star ticket that allows you to choose a hero of your choice, while we UL players get TR-AP spawns. Welp, once again thank you for your GREAT display of HOLIDAY
        SPIRIT ,HOHOHO! Merry late Christmas and a Happy New Years!!!!!!!
        Last edited by Aizen; 01-01-2019, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• SubZer0
          SubZer0 commented
          Editing a comment
          Bteam*

I was expecting alot of good things for the incoming updates since the japanese server got lots of goodies for these holidays but meh.

Comment

Yeah, well let us not forget that JPUL gets all of the reverence and bestest most awesome stuff, but outside of that? We get scraps.

Screwed on thing after thing, and we're supposed to be all "thank you for the 1 gem compensation on the loss of a BUNCH of stuff we would've gotten otherwise!"

Yes, I'm still salty about that.

Comment

"typically takes me like 400+ gems"

I'm not sure if that applies to most players.

Comment

• Heavenly
              Heavenly commented
              Editing a comment
              Rip, JpUL recently got a shared spawn with 400 gem grand prize.

• Nemurerumori
              Nemurerumori commented
              Editing a comment
              fact is it takes a lot more than 400 gems to make 4infuse gear

YOU get a treasure spawn!!! And YOU get a treasure spawn!!! EVERYBODY GETS A TREASURE SPAWN!!!!
            crazymaniac
            650k archer
            haha look i made a line

Comment

Originally posted by Rarity View Post

Like I said the only people that disagree are the whales. 99% of players can't use 400 gems every spawn lol come on man. I understand the gear is good, doesn't take a genius dude. The fact of the matter is ateam has just been pushing out spawns for whales the last few weeks. But maybe you just don't see the bigger picture here...
              HIS THREAD IS ABOUT SPAWNS

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A TRAP SPAWN AND A SPAWN WITH INCREDIBLE VALUE

YOU ARE OBJECTIVELY WRONG

You also misread my post about 400 gems. I said the 4infuse gears are like 400 gems in value. I didn't say to use 400 gems. Jesus.

The only thing that will satisfy you is free handouts or single use spawns that give entire high cost monsters for 15 gems.
              Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
              Guild: COLOSSUS
              Game ID: 2017106838
              ----- ID: Slypheed
              Password: 123456

Comment

• SubZer0
                SubZer0 commented
                Editing a comment
                This spawn has NO incredible value, if you really think it’s worth it by any means that a F2P player should be soawning these spawns pass me whatever you’re smoking. Yes, the gear in the spawn is good, very good, but guess who’s getting it? (Hint: not f2p’s)

• Azimi
                Azimi commented
                Editing a comment
                If you just exchange recycle medals for the 32c weapon ticket you can get a 32c 4x infused weapon in five months for no gems at all. I have a shooter test bow 5x infused and the emerald bow 4x infused FOR FREE. Is it the fastest? Of course not. But it’s possible and video spawn + certain event exchange tickets have even given me the 32c weapons i needed to speed up the process. I’d rather take the 3-5 months and not waste 80 gems (which i didnt even have at the time) for something I can get for free. 80 gems is a lot to most ul players we’re not gonna blow it on a trap class spawn. And there are plenty of ways you can get ether/droplets without spending 15-30 gems (events, limi cookies, mission rewards etc).

• Nemurerumori
                Nemurerumori commented
                Editing a comment
                I hate to break it to you, but I'm actually 100% sober.
                I have never smoked even a cigarette in my entire life.
                I have never done drugs recreationally.
                I have consumed alcohol 0 to 3 times a year, with the last time being two months ago.

I also pay very close attention to the values of UL and know exactly how beneficial almost every equipment skill and ability there is. If people listened to me, they'd know that I don't push for spawning the latest spawns--- I encourage people to ignore the stats and try to pinpoint their focus on obtaining equipment of the ideal skills so they save their gems for what really counts, even if it means being 150k less gearscore. And if I don't know what a skill does, I'll test it myself or find players with them to test it. I don't think anyone has any doubt in the numbers I crunch for this game, and I will say this with full effect of confidence and arrogance: I know what I'm talking about.

Maybe the best thing you can do is listen to the players who actually DO THE SPAWNS to know if a spawn is worth doing. There has been history of no-brainer spawns such as last Black Friday where you were given extremely good gear for free. But this is only something that has happened once in the four years UL has come up, and it's foolish to utilize a statistical outlier that has happened only once in over a thousand days of UL to misinterpret the 999 other days of spawns as traps. Keep in mind that the players who echo chamber ''trap spawns'' are the very F2P players who actually don't spawn much to begin with nor have any semblance of what most equipment skills even do.

EDIT: fixing the " stuff
                Last edited by Nemurerumori; 01-01-2019, 08:49 PM.

Wao all these salty f2p complaining about spawns in a P2W GAME if you dont have the necessary funds to do the spawn then save for something more up your alley like class spawn which was just out, your fault you wasted gems on a treasure and expected to get smth

Comment

• SubZer0
                SubZer0 commented
                Editing a comment
                We’re not wasting our gems is the part you don’t realize, we’re just not doing them bc they’re that bad. Ffs all they had to do was take the black friday spawn and slap a christmas banner on it, but instead of catering to the 99%, they cater to the 1%.

mm quite a lot of building 'salty f2p' strawmen in this thread.. people aren't necessarily annoyed because they fell for trap spawns.

I'm moderately p2p (actually planned to drop cash on UL over new years), saved for the treasure spawn and got meta gear. I have every reason to be subjectively pleased with my lot and I still think that f2p-accessible/midgame-relevant spawns have been kinda ridiculously sparse over the last full month.

spawns being either totally irrelevant (rare spawn) OR endgame (treasure spawn) isn't necessarily good for people in the middle who still really just need to stockpile elemental or 32-33c mons with a variety of effects so that they meaningfully progress through PvE content. yes, they can save up for treasure spawns to get meta gear like us nearer the endgame zone, but that need to drop 150-200 gems in one sitting to guarantee featured gear stunts their ability to collect a variety of slightly-less-good elemental gear and utility mons (both of which have been easier to collect in the past due to more regular step-ups/guaranteed SSR gear spawns). it's frustrating to people because they technically have the gems to progress, but the current spawn rotation is halting meaningful progression.

Comment

Originally posted by Aizen View Post
                Disclaimer: This post has hella salt and sarcasm, viewer's discretion has been advised~

Gj Ateam thanks for your HARD work! First Christmas, I could tolerate you not putting in any effort at all, thinking that you'd make up for it during New Years. However, I was once again blown away with these updates, thanks for taking disappointment to the next level! Even if you do big updates a few days from today, it's not going to have the same effect as it would on the date of the holiday. All you did was take a few treasures spawns and slap on "Merry Christmas" and thank the lord you didn't have the audacity to slap a "Happy New Years" on this Divine spawn because I'll have PTSD from seeing the words "Merry Christmas" from now on. This is just me complaining EXCESSIVELY but, like even your counterpart (Valk Connect) got a 5-star ticket that allows you to choose a hero of your choice, while we UL players get TR-AP spawns. Welp, once again thank you for your GREAT display of HOLIDAY
                اthank you sir and Happy New year 2019 bro
                a year full of success and happiness
                https://bluestacks.vip/ https://luckypatcher.pro/ https://kodi.software/

Comment

https://kodi.software/
                  Originally posted by Aizen View Post

اthank you sir and Happy New year 2019 bro
                  a year full of success and happiness
                  Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Comment

Working...
                  X