Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else disappointed with Christmas/New years spawns?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else disappointed with Christmas/New years spawns?

The Christmas spawns weren't special at all. Just very basic treasure spawns.

This most recent one is even worse in my opinion. You have a chance to get a PIECE OF A SCROLL for a certain mon - which you need 3 of to make 1 scroll XD. In addition to lame medals of course. Imagine how many "jackpots" you'll need!

Anyone have success with this spawn?

I'm not even attempting to do these crap spawns. Idk what's wrong with ATeam and all these dumb spawns. Leave treasure spawns and these gem box spawns in 2018!

Comment

the spawns were great lol

Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
      Guild: COLOSSUS
      Game ID: 2017106838
      ----- ID: Slypheed
      Password: 123456

Comment

• muda
        muda commented
        Editing a comment
        This guy gets it.

Did you see the exchange for this current spawn? Emerald and Mizuten gear lol. The same gear you can get from video spawns and recycle medal exchange.

Comment

• Nemurerumori
        Nemurerumori commented
        Editing a comment
        yet emerald gear is vastly superior to everything else except higher cost variations of the same equipment skills

• ThaliaOfArmada
        ThaliaOfArmada commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't they also require like 2 to 3 Jackpots to afford? So that's at least 45 gems, and now the Jackpots are also riddled with scroll pieces that, if you don't get three of the same kind, they're less than worthless. This is the worst and most greed ridden treasure spawn to date.

The scroll pieces actually wouldn't be a bad deal if it was a recurring spawn and you could slowly gather them, but they expire.

Lyssa 2078401380 Kairn 2077616665

Comment

• Miss Bliss
        Miss Bliss commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sure people are getting 1 price of different monsters and not able ti complete one. Traps

• Lyssa
        Lyssa commented
        Editing a comment
        Most definitely. The notice actually explicitly states that each chest will have a different scroll piece and there are 5 non-jackpot chests and 7 monsters, so you will have to go AT LEAST 3 rounds before completing any scroll. Unless you're seriously whaling on this spawn you're pretty much guaranteed to come out of it with a bunch of random pieces you can't even use.

Agreed - I have been burned on the treasure spawns every time; so, I stopped doing them all together months ago. I am sure they are great if you are a whale.

Anyway, ATEAM has been very generous with the daily gems, so I can't complain too much. I'll be patient; they are bound to have another wonderful spawn like Black Friday sale.

Comment

• Miss Bliss
        Miss Bliss commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with both. They've been really generous with the daily gems, ether, etc., and the spawns lately all seem like traps. Box spawns that are nearly impossible to acquire a gear, this ridiculous spawn I dont even want to get into. I just hope next year is better.

The only people that are going to disagree with these being garbage trap spawns are the whales. People that gotta save gems up aren't about to hit any of this trash ateam plz

Comment

Well, let's hope for the best next year! Leave this Garbo in 2018 and a fresh start in 2019!

Comment

the spawns have been very good

but whatever

Nemurerumori / Sword / Fujin
          Guild: COLOSSUS
          Game ID: 2017106838
          ----- ID: Slypheed
          Password: 123456

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
            Bryan_the_guy commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah the chirstmas treasure spawn had affordable gear, it wasn't no black Friday but still pretty game changing for a low price (probably 95 gems or less to get)
            I didn't have enough gems to do the spawn but I do agree it looked pretty good. (Not as amazing as the zodiac armor or weapons but still pretty amazing IMO)

I agree with most! Hopefully 2019 is better

Comment

• Bryan_the_guy
            Bryan_the_guy commented
            Editing a comment
            Assuming we get JPUL's the new gear has been power creept since there's a weapon that gives +5 and +CD effect (like Stellar weapons ) Armor gives res for 60 seconds.

Monster is pretty good

Originally posted by Nemurerumori View Post
          the spawns have been very good

but whatever
          Apparently not if you are the only person saying so lol

Comment

• phibme
            phibme commented
            Editing a comment
            ^^^^^^ XD

The treasure spawn was pretty good (not the one that came out today) since you could buy the water gear with a bit of luck and get healing boosts for yourself. (Aka mend abuse and having the -70% healing be lessen to 50% or something idk.)

Comment

I only did the 80 gem class spawn which was decent for me, not great but def worth the gems. Seen a lot of Suthiara not sure about the rates on that one though. Overall about average spawns for the holidays, so yeah a little disappointing but not unexpected.

Comment

Tbh, I’m disappointed with the cyber monday spawn because you could get 32c gear (cause i got both 32c gear). They should’ve at least make it 33c tbh, since the weapon in the black friday spawns are already 32c. New Year spawn issa trap btw. Not gonna waste gems for a bunch of script pieces, which the outcome could be a flop.
              Last edited by ediblegoat; 12-31-2018, 10:37 PM.
              Praying to RNGesus... || I gave up on colo!
              Clippygoat || lvl 185 || Mage || 800k gs || F2P || 2091798093

Comment

Sure the spawns weren't bad, but I remember old new year banners on UL were always crazy new gear & skills with tickets, discounts etc...
                ID: 2028204050 (F2P)

Comment

Working...
                X